"Build me a combo!" #2
Sama

-
BeyRank: #2,077 (988)
Anniversary Face 2013

@ryugarulz: You need to get yourself an RF/R2F, but until then, Earth Virgo/Sagittario LW105/AD145 WD

yea i have a r2f for pegasis

Upcoming Beys (Click to View)
My story!
Apr 06 2012 12:49 AM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Wombat

Illusion no Exo
BeyRank: #105 (1,321)
Rose Gold FaceFace of Days IIICrown FaceBronze FaceBeafowl FaceEmerald FaceUnicorno FaceAnniversary Face 2013Poseidon FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceBegirados FaceFace of Days VGold FaceTrypio FaceCapricorne FaceLeone Face

If you have Dark Gasher/Gravity Demolition or Rock Zurafa/Crushing Blast, make Variares CH120/R145 R2F. This is a Top-Tier Attack combo in a BB-10.

See an abbreviation or term you don't understand and can't find on Beywiki? Check out the WBO Glossary!
[Image: YWPhCc6.gif]
Apr 06 2012 12:56 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Sama

-
Anniversary Face 2013

variares combo does not work

My story!
Apr 06 2012 01:04 AM
DefStamina88

You gonna eat that?
BeyRank: #106 (1,320)
DJ FaceEmerald FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceRuby FaceBeelzeb FaceKronos FaceCyber Pegasis FaceSilver FaceFace of Days IIICrown FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceAverazer FaceSerpent FaceEterner FaceAmber FaceSilver FaceByxis FaceSagittario FaceFace of RevolutionOnyx FaceEonis FaceCancer FaceBeafowl FaceUranus FaceCounter Leone FaceNemesis FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceAnniversary Face 2013Passport Face500 FaceBegirados FaceIfraid FaceGirago FaceWhiger FaceGill Face

ryugarulz, Vari, while beaten by Flash and Blitz, is still a good combo, fairly. You need to take the advice and use it. If you're not good with it, at least practice with it before you shrug it off...

[Image: 10vKz.jpeg]

Miles "Tails" Prower rated up this user.
I'm getting the deluxe treatment here! Cake, Ice cream, and best of all, Mint Candy! Also, no more cage! Yay! Def is mah best friend nao. Grin
Apr 06 2012 01:07 AM
Sama

-
Anniversary Face 2013

(Apr 06 2012 01:07 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:  ryugarulz, Vari, while beaten by Flash and Blitz, is still a good combo, fairly. You need to take the advice and use it. If you're not good with it, at least practice with it before you shrug it off...

hey. i am good with launching if u r saying that. im 12, and i have a very good launch.

My story!
Apr 06 2012 01:09 AM
Beyblader#14793

BeyRank: #609 (1,103)

Basalt diablo nemesis XGrin
How to make: put diablo's core on the bottom put twisted/basalt on top of that then put basalt horogium's energy ring and face bolt on top of the twisted/basalt wheel then put XGrin on the bottom of diablo's core

[Image: picvz.png]
Imperial made the signature and Nali made the avatar!!!
Apr 06 2012 01:10 AM
Away Find all posts by this user
DefStamina88

You gonna eat that?
DJ FaceEmerald FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceRuby FaceBeelzeb FaceKronos FaceCyber Pegasis FaceSilver FaceFace of Days IIICrown FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceAverazer FaceSerpent FaceEterner FaceAmber FaceSilver FaceByxis FaceSagittario FaceFace of RevolutionOnyx FaceEonis FaceCancer FaceBeafowl FaceUranus FaceCounter Leone FaceNemesis FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceAnniversary Face 2013Passport Face500 FaceBegirados FaceIfraid FaceGirago FaceWhiger FaceGill Face

(Apr 06 2012 01:09 AM)ryugarulz Wrote:  
(Apr 06 2012 01:07 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:  ryugarulz, Vari, while beaten by Flash and Blitz, is still a good combo, fairly. You need to take the advice and use it. If you're not good with it, at least practice with it before you shrug it off...

hey. i am good with launching if u r saying that. im 12, and i have a very good launch.

Did I mention anything that your launch was bad? No. I was just saying that you need to try VariAres CH120RF (or whatever that VariAres combo recommended to you was), and try it out. By the looks of it, that's the best attacker you have...

I'm getting the deluxe treatment here! Cake, Ice cream, and best of all, Mint Candy! Also, no more cage! Yay! Def is mah best friend nao. Grin
Apr 06 2012 01:11 AM
Wombat

Illusion no Exo
BeyRank: #105 (1,321)
Rose Gold FaceFace of Days IIICrown FaceBronze FaceBeafowl FaceEmerald FaceUnicorno FaceAnniversary Face 2013Poseidon FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceBegirados FaceFace of Days VGold FaceTrypio FaceCapricorne FaceLeone Face

(Apr 06 2012 01:10 AM)Beyblader#14793 Wrote:  Basalt diablo nemesis XGrin
How to make: put diablo's core on the bottom put twisted/basalt on top of that then put basalt horogium's energy ring and face bolt on top of the twisted/basalt wheel then put XGrin on the bottom of diablo's core

Please refrain from posting illegal combos on this thread.

See an abbreviation or term you don't understand and can't find on Beywiki? Check out the WBO Glossary!
[Image: YWPhCc6.gif]
Apr 06 2012 01:11 AM
DefStamina88

You gonna eat that?
(This post was last modified: Apr 06 2012 01:13 AM by DefStamina88.)
(Apr 06 2012 01:10 AM)Beyblader#14793 Wrote:  Basalt diablo nemesis XGrin

This has NO relevance to asking for a combo. That is a horrid recommendation, AND it's illegal. Post your parts so we can help you, and don't suggest beys that are bad, or illegal, such as that...

Apr 06 2012 01:12 AM
Sama

-
Anniversary Face 2013

i now know the reason it doesnt work:
i have the hasbro burning firestrike stadium, and as the battles go by, the holes in the center gets bigger and deeper, so they lose power in the stadium

My story!
Apr 06 2012 01:13 AM
DefStamina88

You gonna eat that?

(Apr 06 2012 01:13 AM)ryugarulz Wrote:  

i have the hasbro burning firestrike stadium, and as the battles go by, the holes in the center gets bigger and deeper, so they lose power in the stadium

That is probably the case. A BB-10 is good for rubber tips, unlike Hasbro stadiums. Put an HF on it...

Apr 06 2012 01:15 AM
Sama

-
Anniversary Face 2013
(This post was last modified: Apr 06 2012 01:21 AM by Sama.)
(Apr 06 2012 01:15 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:  
(Apr 06 2012 01:13 AM)ryugarulz Wrote:  

That is probably the case. A BB-10 is good for rubber tips, unlike Hasbro stadiums. Put an HF on it...

yea im ordering tt bb-10 soon, so ill have better stamina
(Apr 06 2012 01:17 AM)ryugarulz Wrote:  
(Apr 06 2012 01:15 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:  
(Apr 06 2012 01:13 AM)ryugarulz Wrote:  i now know the reason it doesnt work:

yea im ordering tt bb-10 soon, so ill have better stamina

what should i use in the mean time as a stadium?(sorry if i take a while, im on my 3ds now)

My story!
Apr 06 2012 01:17 AM
X_C00L_R4NCH_X

u wot m8 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
BeyRank: #207 (1,233)
Face of Days IIIBronze FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceWolf FaceCygnus Face

Which CW is better for a friend:
Burn ____ 100WD
Aquario or Cancer?
I already know this is his best Stamina combo (all his other parts are carp).

Want to change my name to something silly or whatever? I'm holding a contest to change my name! I will choose a name from the list of suggestions at random on 1/1/15. PM me with suggestions!
*DATE OF NEXT NAME CHANGE HAS BEEN MOVED TO JANUARY*

Current list of names:

Old sig here
Apr 06 2012 01:27 AM
Sama

-
Anniversary Face 2013

how about these beys:
ray striker
meteo l drago
gravity destroyer
rock pegasis
rock leone
rock zurafa
rock aires
earth eagle
earth virgo
variares
dark wolf(w105)
witch can now beat diablo and rest of the combos?

My story!
Apr 06 2012 01:38 AM
DefStamina88

You gonna eat that?

-VariAres R145RF (or HF in Hasbro) for attack...
-Earth Leone GB145CS for defense...
-Earth Eagle AD145WD for stamina...

Apr 06 2012 01:41 AM
V-Rock

DBZ and MFB

@dude_31415
Although Cancer is very well balanced, Aquario would be better for that combo.

[Image: Gemiossig.jpg][Image: bar_camy_gotenks.png]
Apr 06 2012 01:46 AM
X_C00L_R4NCH_X

u wot m8 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
BeyRank: #207 (1,233)
Face of Days IIIBronze FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceWolf FaceCygnus Face

Thanks, didn't know if Cancer would work better due to synergy-ness, since the curves fit relatively well...

Want to change my name to something silly or whatever? I'm holding a contest to change my name! I will choose a name from the list of suggestions at random on 1/1/15. PM me with suggestions!
*DATE OF NEXT NAME CHANGE HAS BEEN MOVED TO JANUARY*

Current list of names:

Old sig here
Apr 06 2012 01:54 AM
Janstarblast

KAI-NETIC ENERGY
BeyRank: #231 (1,223)
Antique FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIAres FaceAnniversary Face 2012Uranus FaceCoro Dragon FaceByxis FaceGold FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IVEmerald FaceSapphire FaceAnniversary Face 2013

No, VariAres R145HF is not the best of Attack suggestions for Hasbro, or any stadia for that matter.
Look at it, guys....
It has no MF. VariAres and R145 have superbly high recoil. All this on a grip-less HF...
What do you expect to get from it?

[Image: janstarblastsignature.jpg]
Team IB Revolutions
Thanks to N0body for the avatar and Synth for the signature!
Apr 06 2012 05:26 AM
Away Find all posts by this user
ashton pinto

TEAMBEYXTREME
BeyRank: #148 (1,283)
Bronze FaceSilver FaceFace of Days IIISilver FaceEmerald FaceBlaze FaceDJ FaceEterner FaceStriker FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceGuardian FaceAverazer FaceKronos FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceUranus FaceCyber Pegasis FaceKetos FaceHoruseus FaceAquila FaceAnniversary Face 2012Rose Gold FaceDark Leopard FaceWBBA Caesar FaceWBBA Caesar FaceWBBA L Drago FaceAres FaceGold FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceCygnus FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceSilver FacePoseidon FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceFace of Days IVSilver FaceRuby FaceAmber FacePassport FaceAnniversary Face 2013Lacerta FaceWBBA Caesar FaceGill FacePoseidon FaceRose Platinum FaceHorogium FaceGold FaceGold FaceOnyx FaceLyra FaceCrown FaceAquila FaceAquila FaceUnicorno FaceAquila FaceGirago FaceFace of Days VHades Face

can someone who is familiar with this combo help me out ??
which combo from this can have the most possible wins
EARTH HOROGIUM GB145WD OR EARTH GASHER AD145WD???
please help me out since i have to use any one for tomorrows tournament

[Image: 751b3821-cf69-4bae-970d-ba439d41ca98_zps4a910826.jpg]
Selling HMS/Plastics/MFB beyblades

Instagram
|Twitter|WBO Event India Facebook Page|Beyblade Tournament's Discussion : India| YouTube Channel
Apr 06 2012 08:57 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Justaway

BeyRank: #62 (1,385)
Face of Days IIGold FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceSapphire FaceGold FaceGold FaceAntique FaceCancer FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGuardian FaceGaia Dragoon FaceGold FaceGold FaceDranzer Flame FaceGigars FaceWolf FaceRose Gold FaceUranus FaceKetos FaceCyber Pegasis FaceLyra FaceCyber Pegasis FaceLyra FaceCounter Leone FaceBeelzeb FaceBeelzeb FaceSerpent FaceKronos FaceNemesis FaceJupiter FaceOrion FaceCrown FaceCrown FaceAnniversary Face 2012Blaze FaceWBBA L Drago FaceWBBA L Drago FaceWBBA Caesar FaceJiraiya FaceGold FaceSilver FaceDranzer II FaceSamurai Changer FacePerseus FaceGold FaceGold FaceRuby FaceGold FaceMetal FaceAnniversary Face 2013Virgo FacePhoenix FaceCygnus FaceSagittario FaceCapricorne FaceWBBA Caesar FaceBalro II FaceMF2 Face

Earth Gasher AD145 WD of course.. it is a good stamina type and can beat most beys(among the ones released in India) unless its going against attack.. in which case both will lose.
Apr 06 2012 09:03 AM