Blurred Light [Beyblade Story](Chapter 12 is up!)

Poll: Do you like it?

Yes
56.52%
No
8.70%
I don't know yet...
17.39%
Always will
17.39%
Never will
0%
Total: 100% 23 vote(s)
(Dec. 04, 2013  12:33 AM)Crax686 Wrote: Haha so happy I was so spot on! I just imagined what your character was going to say overnight. I introduced Tyoka with that music thing cuz I was listening to music at the time! And I'll add Chapter 6 ASAP!

I do like music. Especially when it is in japanese. The only thing is i would say "Who, is this kid supposed to be. I saw that fight. A son of Gingka should have a bey spirit." sighs"
Hey crax Just to let you know I am using my old acount (oh by the way im Minecraft Adict)
So im just going to change my MinecraftAdict user to bladerguy2 k?
K also u should use the PM to tell me this, not trying to be mean, but it's considered spam.
Ok I'm now accepting more character requests! BTW I'm working on Chapter 6, and that's why I'm asking for characters and/or Beys
Hey guys. Im in the story already so we need you guys to enter your applications and stuff. Firstly I need a best friend. Then give me more ideas for relations to me (friends, enemy rival, ect)
I wont laugh at any of you (nor will crax) so give us your ideas!
(Dec. 05, 2013  3:36 AM)MinecraftAdict Wrote: Hey guys. Im in the story already so we need you guys to enter your applications and stuff. Firstly I need a best friend. Then give me more ideas for relations to me (friends, enemy rival, ect)
I wont laugh at any of you (nor will crax) so give us your ideas!
minecraftadict, I want to say that you shouldn't post stuff like what I quoted just there on stories that aren't yours. you are in the story, yes, but the story aint yours.

I feel these posts involving a conversation with me and minecraftadict are spam, can a mod please delete them?
Chapter 6 is up! Also this is where the story has something to do with the title.
YES I WON MY BATTLE Haha . I love chapter six! I hope more comes soon!
(Dec. 06, 2013  12:45 AM)MinecraftAdict Wrote: YES I WON MY BATTLE Haha . I love chapter six! I hope more comes soon!
I made that happen so Tyoka and Jake would get to battle later than the first round.

BTW I didn't do Byron yet on the characters, so i'll do that ASAP

K I added Byron to the Character list! Enjoy!
Is the title a play on "Blurred Lines", the song?
I have no idea what the song Blurred Lines is, I came up with Blurred Light as an interesting story title so people would read it.
(Dec. 06, 2013  6:31 PM)sarabscientist Wrote: Is the title a play on "Blurred Lines", the song?
Ya never heard it. Ill look it up Artist plz?
K I won't b posting Chapter 8 anytime during the week bcuz I'm super busy with school. I'll start working on the next chapter in between Friday and Saturday
I checked out the chapters. I love the content of them. I still think you need to space out the dialogue a bit more. Still looks kinda jumbled. Also, it kinda runs on and I get lost in the transitions a bit. Try to work on that stuff...
(Dec. 08, 2013  4:45 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I checked out the chapters. I love the content of them. I still think you need to space out the dialogue a bit more. Still looks kinda jumbled. Also, it kinda runs on and I get lost in the transitions a bit. Try to work on that stuff...

Thanks for the feedback and advice! So I want to know if you want me to space all of the dialogue from the previous one? I'll try to fix it.
I will keep chapters coming with the content you guys love, and if you feel I need to improve, don't be afraid to comment!
sorry, but I have no time whatsoever to post chapters, but i'll try later on or next week to post chapters 8 9 and 10
Can you please tell me how you did those little like link things to show the characters and the chapters. See I really want to make a beyblade story and I have really good ideas but first I need to know how to do those little link things.

Oh and please PM me about the little link things about my comment above.
OK here's what's up:
My brother is hogging the computer so I don't have much time to make chapters, so they will come later depending on the amount of time it takes to get things done, and I have a lot of work at school, so I won't be able to type while I'm there. I will hopefully get at least chapter 8 up before the end of the week, but I won't have any time whatsoever next week due to skiing. I am also going to a party with my two friends rydeatwon and Jayross899, so I won't post for a while.
I'll notify all of you who replied when the next chapter is up!
ok I'm doing chapter 8 right now, and I will be making character designs for the story as chapter 8 is being added. I'm working on the designs, only just finished Tyoka's, Laura's, and Jake's. I also will be making face designs for the Beys, and launcher/launchergrip designs. If you want your character to get a design and you haven't requested it, do so before chapter 8 is up. I will be working on full colour designs and no colour ones, so it'll have to wait for the full colour designs.

Like I said before, anyone who posted before chapter 8 is edited and posted will be notified via PM when the new chapter is up, just to keep updated
Chapter 8 is up! Also I don't have the character and Bey designs done, I had no time because of Christmas. Enjoy! Also Merry Christmas to all!

oh and BTW I will add Blader DJ to the characters. even though he doesn't play a huge role, i'll add him anyway because he IS still a character.
Wow I love this story! It should be like a published book dude!
Count me in!
Name: Barney Monitory
Beyblade: Dark Night Bearl MD145 (Maximum Defense 145) BWD

Bey Appearance: The Bearl face design looks like it does in the Beyblade Metal Fusion Battle Fortress game, color brown. The warrior wheel looks as claws on the opposite side of the circle thing, the left being the top of a bear head and the right being the bottom of a bear head. color: silver. The clear wheel is like so. color: brown. Spin track is a 145 with a ring like the one on D125 but the ring on MD145 is taking up full height of the track. color: black. BWD is like so. color: black

Character Appearance: Blue hair that looks like Barney Stinson's. (If you've seen How I Met your Mother) Has a yellow scarf covering his mouth. Blue down jacket with black fedora on head. Cuffed jeans with red belt on waist. Blue short boots.

Personality: SHORT TEMPERED, very strong.

Backstory: Has been suspected for all the crimes that have been happening in gotham city. Arrested by Batman over a million times just bcuz of his impressive skills.

Oh yeah and my special move: Bear Gashing Death.

HOPE YOU ACCEPT HE HE HE!
(Dec. 26, 2013  10:11 PM)rydeatwon Wrote: Wow I love this story! It should be like a published book dude!
Count me in!
Name: Barney Monitory
Beyblade: Dark Night Bearl MD145 (Maximum Defense 145) BWD

Bey Appearance: The Bearl face design looks like it does in the Beyblade Metal Fusion Battle Fortress game, color brown. The warrior wheel looks as claws on the opposite side of the circle thing, the left being the top of a bear head and the right being the bottom of a bear head. color: silver. The clear wheel is like so. color: brown. Spin track is a 145 with a ring like the one on D125 but the ring on MD145 is taking up full height of the track. color: black. BWD is like so. color: black

Character Appearance: Blue hair that looks like Barney Stinson's. (If you've seen How I Met your Mother) Has a yellow scarf covering his mouth. Blue down jacket with black fedora on head. Cuffed jeans with red belt on waist. Blue short boots.

Personality: SHORT TEMPERED, very strong.

Backstory: Has been suspected for all the crimes that have been happening in gotham city. Arrested by Batman over a million times just bcuz of his impressive skills.

Oh yeah and my special move: Bear Gashing Death.

HOPE YOU ACCEPT HE HE HE!

OK? I think the Bey is interesting, but hair like Barney Stinson's? Really? Beyblades aren't in Batman either. In no way shape or form whatsoever. And that said, how the hell does Batman have to do with my story? In no way, shape, or form whatsoever does it have anything to do with this story.
Sorry, I can't accept this one.
name:Vero kagayaki

BeyGrinark knight Wyvang 145CF
(Jan. 01, 2014  5:02 AM)MyNameIsVero Wrote: name:Vero kagayaki

BeyGrinark knight Wyvang 145CF

OK I'll try to add it to chapter 9. What about a personality and appearance? Maybe even a backstory?