Blurred Light [Beyblade Story](Chapter 12 is up!)

Poll: Do you like it?

Yes
56.52%
No
8.70%
I don't know yet...
17.39%
Always will
17.39%
Never will
0%
Total: 100% 23 vote(s)
Now the chapters will be divided into subsections, so if you want to skip to one part, you can.
I know the system is complicated, but read the OP for a full understanding of it.
Chapter 10 is up! The story gets serious here guys!
K here's the deal:
The story will only go on a few more chapters, sorry to say.
I will write a sequel, so hope you guys will read that when the time comes!
Nice. Hey sorry i havn't been on in a while. So i havn't checked hero's blade either but can't wait for more!
thx! Chapter 11 will be up soon, jut need to get some art done for another user so this'll take a bit, but the sequel will come later.
Chapter 12 is finally up! The story is close to it's end folks!
Are you accepting characters?
(Mar. 06, 2014  8:43 AM)ImperialBrave Wrote: Are you accepting characters?

The story is coming to and end soon, so no, there would be no point. If there's a sequel I will bring up character requests in that thread.

And you already requested a character, so why do you want another one? (Not to be rude)
I'm impressed! One question; didn't you used to have a different username like... Jake Hagane or something?
(Apr. 15, 2014  12:26 AM)Themeeny7 Wrote: I'm impressed! One question; didn't you used to have a different username like... Jake Hagane or something?

Yes, I did.
(Apr. 15, 2014  12:32 AM)The Troll Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2014  12:26 AM)Themeeny7 Wrote: I'm impressed! One question; didn't you used to have a different username like... Jake Hagane or something?

Yes, I did.

Are you like... a mod now or something?

(Apr. 15, 2014  12:32 AM)The Troll Wrote:

Yes, I did.

Are you like... a mod now or something?
Stay on the topic of the thread.

You don't have to be a mod to change your username, Themeeney7.