Bluezee's MFB Spin-Stealer: Lightning L-Drago 100WD

Lightning L Drago 100WD Murderer.
Earth should be infinitely better at "pain splitting"
I've got all the parts to try the earth combo but i don't have a duplicate of WD, could i use a D or SD an instead and still achieve similar results?
Alright here’s what I came up with;

Lightning L Drago 100WD VS Earth (1st mold) Giraffe 90D

0 - 10: Lightning’s win rate 0%

Lightning L Drago 100D VS Earth (1st mold) Giraffe 90WD

The battles during which Earth consisted of D the matches were more closely fought, Earth would generally win by 1 to 1.5 extra rotations than Lightning. When the bottoms were switched and Earth contained WD the margin of victory was slightly increased. I also tried Lightning against Virgo and found that Virgo’s winning margin on average was far greater then Earth’s.

Lightning L Drago 100WD VS Virgo (2.45min Mold) 90D

Lightning L Drago 100D VS Virgo (2.45min Mold) 90WD

Now my face is like this: 囧

100% winning percentage? Not convinced.
Which beystadium are you using?
(Aug. 13, 2010  1:06 PM)cangjieuser Wrote: Now my face is like this: 囧

Lol, 囧 is pronounced as ''gwing''...
I'm actually not surprised when I looked at the results, as I don't expect Lightning LDrago being a zombie, or something steals spin
(Aug. 13, 2010  1:06 PM)cangjieuser Wrote: 100% winning percentage? Not convinced.
Since Earth is pretty much completely circular in shape, Lightning is not able to steal any spin from Earth (instead, Earth steals Lightning's spin, if I'm not mistaken), so it really isn't much of a surprise, in my honest opinion. :\
yes Diamond you are 100%correct
against LLdrago ch145 RF
Lbeylauncher launcher grip
vs fingers
earth aries by outspin
80% Of the time and all the other LLdrago wins were by ko
I tested this today. Earth does in fact beat this combo on a 90 track. The odds of someone using Earth on a 90 track with WD is extremely rare IMO so it really doesn't matter. He simply wanted to just show off a combo that would beat this one for obvious reason. It's nothing significant. This is one combo that beats it consistently. Every combo has an answer to it obviously. Just so happens that this one's answer is almost never used. The fact that LL Drago can even get close to drawing of beating that combo is an achievenment. Imagine the results when Meteor L-Drago arrives. Earth on a higher track does indeed fail against this. So I'm sticking to my results. Thank you though. Everything has room for improvement. The key to this combo is being at a lower height than the opposing beyblade unless it's an attacker. Anything this beyblade's height or lower counters it. Even still, as I stated before, anything lower than this unless it's an attacker is highly uncommon. People will stick to what wins and that's what this combo defeats.
I'd like to see someone take this on with a higher combo the now legendary MF Pegasis 145RF. I would almost put money that this is beaten by that.
I'll do that tomorrow and post results.
(Aug. 13, 2010  1:06 PM)cangjieuser Wrote: Now my face is like this: 囧

Beystadium? I've been using a concrete floor, ice cream lids and generally what ever else I can find for battles...

... I use an Attack Stadium for ALL testing.
(Aug. 13, 2010  9:03 PM)Train Wrote: I'd like to see someone take this on with a higher combo the now legendary MF Pegasis 145RF. I would almost put money that this is beaten by that.

Exactly how much would you be willing to put up? I'll post my results now and even make a video within the next hour. Watch this:

LL Drago 100D vs. MF Pegasis 145RF
1. Draw by KO
2. Draw by KO
3. Draw by KO
4. LL by KO
5. LL by Outspin
6. Pegasis by KO
7. Pegasis by KO
8.Pegasis by KO
9. LL by KO
10. LL by Outspin
11. LL by KO
12. Pegasis by KO
13. LL by Outspin
14. Draw by KO
15. Draw by KO
16. LL by KO
17. Draw by KO
18. Pegasis by KO
19. LL by Outspin
20. LL by KO

LL: 9/20
Peg: 5/20
Draw: 6/20

Draws occured either in the beginning or when LL was hit by the force smash of Pegasis on the clear wheel causing recoil of both wheels and Double KO.
I was attempting to do some testing with LLD 90WD because I thought it'd be more destabilising than 100WD against Earth Bull DF145SD, but I had to stop cos it was too loud and it's near 1am here. My initial impressions are that Earth is about to outspin it by quite a bit and this combo isn't that great stamina wise. HOWEVER, I do think that this has a certain something... it is perhaps a 'balance' bey.

When I was doing my few tests, I had to redo quite a few rounds because Earth kept getting knocked out, but LLD remained in the stadium. This is quite interesting, and I think that a combo like this has a very niche purpose: some may wish to use it because it has the ability to knock out the opposing bey with very little recoil in comparison to something like MF LLD ...RF, and, given the user's utilising a mint WD or SD, there is a small chance that they may also win by outspin.

As a concept, this is certainly interesting, but, before anyone suggests putting it on a 145 track to increase contact and 'spin stealing', I believe that doing so would negate the purpose of a combo like this, and you might as well just use a stamina combo... sorry if I worded that poorly. You can do it to test the concept of 'pain splitting', but everything I've seen in the past about having LLD at 145 against something like Earth or Virgo at 145 suggests that LLD won't win via outspin.

I'll post up some results tomorrow.

Also, I think tests using LLD 90/100 should all be done with B.
So is this going to get added to the top tier list? It seems to have been disregarded..
This combo doesn't suck in the least bit. People need to test this more or maybe I need to make a video of this. Besides Meteo L-Drago, this is the best spin stealing option available. It even KO's attack types. To go and say it sucks is ridiculous just like you went around saying ,"C145 sucks".
But it does (compared to GB145).
This thing gets KO'd ridiculous amounts.
(Oct. 13, 2010  2:56 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: But it does (compared to GB145).

Thank you for using the term "Pain Splitter". Could not have put that better any other way, reminds me of the move "Pain Split" in Pokemon LOL

This combo doesn't steal spin, at least not much. I've tried a low LL Drago combo numerous times with WD, SD, and WB and it get's KO'd by almost anything and beaten by Earth combos. All it does is draw out the battle to make both blades spin to a draw if put up against the right opponent. I've even lost to my friends mash up of Dark Sagittario H145SD. Yes, my LL Drago 100WD lost to that (Hasbro Cyber Dragoon Stadium).

I just can't see LL Drago being used in anything that isn't an Attack type beyblade.
(Oct. 13, 2010  9:12 PM)WhiteCharisma Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2010  2:56 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: But it does (compared to GB145).

Thank you for using the term "Pain Splitter". Could not have put that better any other way, reminds me of the move "Pain Split" in Pokemon LOL

This combo doesn't steal spin, at least not much. I've tried a low LL Drago combo numerous times with WD, SD, and WB and it get's KO'd by almost anything and beaten by Earth combos. All it does is draw out the battle to make both blades spin to a draw if put up against the right opponent. I've even lost to my friends mash up of Dark Sagittario H145SD. Yes, my LL Drago 100WD lost to that (Hasbro Cyber Dragoon Stadium).

I just can't see LL Drago being used in anything that isn't an Attack type beyblade.

The minute you mentioned you did this in the Hasbro stadium, your test just went invalid. When I post a video, then you will see what it can do. No biased tests either.
How is it biased if I'm testing under all the right conditions, not modifying any of the results and not doing anything to interfere with the results? In what way is any of this biased if I'm simply supporting a combo I made?
Any combos creator, whether conciously or not, is biased towards the success of their combo.
Put it this way, if I am unconciously biased, in which case I supposedly am, then I will just show the video so the "bias" can be shown to be a fact rather than me just wanting it to look good. Fair enough?