Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.13 Average

Blitz' Buying thread
Blitz

Aka Matt
BeyRank: #2 (1,777)
Royal FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceDJ FaceFace of CourageDraciel FaceDriger FaceLibra FaceBronze FaceFace of DaysPisces FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGemios FaceGaia Dragoon FacePrize Hunter FaceRuby FaceAquila FaceGold FaceCancer FaceAnubis FaceFace of Days IIFace of SoulMetal FaceUnicorno FaceBronze FaceOnyx FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceGold FacePhoenix FaceGill FaceAmethyst FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceBronze FacePrize Hunter FaceLacerta FaceChimera FaceWolborg FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FacePrize Hunter FaceFace of Days IIIUranus FaceGold FaceGold FaceBurning Kerberous FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceGold FaceGold FaceBeafowl FaceCyber Pegasis FaceCrown FaceCygnus FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceDragonis FaceBeelzeb FaceRose Platinum FaceOrion FaceAnniversary Face 2012Gold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceFace of Days IVPlatinum FacePegasis FaceAlexandrite FaceAnniversary Face 2013Eternal Passport FaceMF2 Face

(Aug 29 2010 01:36 PM)Xzyla Crios Wrote:  
(Aug 29 2010 12:17 PM)Blitz Wrote:  Just to let people know the Plastic lot has been sold.

does that mean everything else you have listed on the first post is still available?? =)

Everything I now have in the OP is what I have left to sell, I will put pictures up later.

[Image: 1ddf4013-1731-43ba-84f2-88c09a465d0d_zps50241896.jpg]
[Image: 90228533.png]
Aug 29 2010 02:08 PM
Online Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Xzyla Crios

Kai, Hilary, & Gou~!

(Aug 29 2010 02:08 PM)Blitz Wrote:  
(Aug 29 2010 01:36 PM)Xzyla Crios Wrote:  
(Aug 29 2010 12:17 PM)Blitz Wrote:  Just to let people know the Plastic lot has been sold.

does that mean everything else you have listed on the first post is still available?? =)

Everything I now have in the OP is what I have left to sell, I will put pictures up later.

oh ok =) thnx for the info.

Learn from yesterday, Live for today, and Hope for tomorrow!!

Let it Rip!-- (>-")># (o0) #<("-<) --Let it Rip!
Sep 01 2010 01:44 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

I want your dark dranzer cyber dragoon and guardian driger. how much would that be do you think?
Sep 03 2010 09:23 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Benkei

Work, Rest, Bey
Gaia Dragoon FaceRose Gold FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceDraciel FaceDraciel FaceDriger FaceAmethyst FaceAntique Face

(Jun 01 2010 05:45 PM)Blitz Wrote:  I have decided to sell my Plastics and most of my HMS.
- Send me Sensible Offers via the PM.
- I am from the UK and will ship worldwide.
- I only take payments through Paypal.
- If you want a close up pictures of certain blades let me know and I will post them ASAP.
- Only Blades that are listed in this topic will be for sale, once sold I will write 'sold' next to them.
- Ripcords and Launchers not included.

[Image: 24vtdh2jpg.png]
Sep 03 2010 09:28 AM

I realize that but I don't want to make a dumb offer and get ignored
Sep 03 2010 09:37 AM
Blitz

Aka Matt
Royal FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceDJ FaceFace of CourageDraciel FaceDriger FaceLibra FaceBronze FaceFace of DaysPisces FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGemios FaceGaia Dragoon FacePrize Hunter FaceRuby FaceAquila FaceGold FaceCancer FaceAnubis FaceFace of Days IIFace of SoulMetal FaceUnicorno FaceBronze FaceOnyx FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceGold FacePhoenix FaceGill FaceAmethyst FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceBronze FacePrize Hunter FaceLacerta FaceChimera FaceWolborg FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FacePrize Hunter FaceFace of Days IIIUranus FaceGold FaceGold FaceBurning Kerberous FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceGold FaceGold FaceBeafowl FaceCyber Pegasis FaceCrown FaceCygnus FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceDragonis FaceBeelzeb FaceRose Platinum FaceOrion FaceAnniversary Face 2012Gold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceFace of Days IVPlatinum FacePegasis FaceAlexandrite FaceAnniversary Face 2013Eternal Passport FaceMF2 Face

(Sep 03 2010 09:37 AM)Driger3 Wrote:  I realize that but I don't want to make a dumb offer and get ignored

I don't ignore people even if they do send me stupid offers, I just let them know I won't accept that offer and they can send a better one.

Sep 03 2010 09:59 AM

oh ok I'll try to figure out the right amount
Sep 03 2010 05:35 PM
Cyber Blader

YOLIRO
BeyRank: #130 (1,295)
Aquila FaceDriger FaceDJ FaceFace of Days IIGill FaceGold FaceEmerald FaceAmber FaceAnniversary Face 2012Silver Face

Is Cyber Dragoon in good condition?
Sep 03 2010 09:43 PM
Blitz

Aka Matt

(Sep 03 2010 09:43 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote:  Is Cyber Dragoon in good condition?

yes it's in good condition, it hasn't been used only the stickers applied.

Sep 03 2010 09:48 PM
Cyber Blader

YOLIRO
BeyRank: #130 (1,295)
Aquila FaceDriger FaceDJ FaceFace of Days IIGill FaceGold FaceEmerald FaceAmber FaceAnniversary Face 2012Silver Face

Do you still have Black Dranzer. If so, I would be interested in that and Cyber Dragoon.
Sep 03 2010 11:22 PM
Blitz

Aka Matt

(Sep 03 2010 11:22 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote:  Do you still have Black Dranzer. If so, I would be interested in that and Cyber Dragoon.

The Black Dranzer has been sold.

Sep 03 2010 11:24 PM
Galaxy

NitouryuIai Rashomon
BeyRank: #85 (1,340)
Peridot FaceAntique FaceRose Gold FaceVirgo FaceAmber FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceEinstein FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIAnubis FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceL Drago FaceMetal FaceEmerald FaceAmethyst FaceThunder Dragon FaceFace of Days IIIEscolpio FaceSerpent FaceOrion FacePegasis II FaceSapphire FaceDranzer II FaceRuby FaceSilver FaceEterner FaceKerbecs FaceAverazer FaceGold FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceDraciel Viper FaceZEO FaceLyra FaceCyber Pegasis FaceHades FaceHoruseus FaceJupiter FaceFox FaceCounter Leone FaceSerpent FaceUranus FaceNemesis FaceRose Platinum FaceAnniversary Face 2012Dragoon II FaceWBBA Caesar FaceWBBA Caesar FaceWBBA L Drago FaceLacerta FaceRock Bison FaceGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceDriger Fang FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver FaceDraciel Viper FaceSilver FaceFace of Days IVGold FaceZEO FaceL Drago FaceGold FaceMF2 Face

Guys,Blitz is awesome!!!
Very good seller,very fast shipping,very good in comunication and very polite!
The best!
Thank you Blitz Smile

Melseth,il diavolo che si annida nel profondo della mia mente... mi spinge alla distruzione e alla pazzia...
Sep 08 2010 07:49 PM

Blitz, the photos that you posted later on, are not for sale, right? coz i just want to make sure i don't misunderstood this.
Sep 22 2010 09:25 PM
Blitz

Aka Matt

(Sep 22 2010 09:25 PM)jasonxcheong Wrote:  Blitz, the photos that you posted later on, are not for sale, right? coz i just want to make sure i don't misunderstood this.
Everything in the OP is what I have left unless 'sold' is next to it.

Sep 23 2010 12:59 AM

do you have the stickers for thunder dragon HMS?? cuz i would like them they make it look so much better Smile, if you do i would pay at most £25 i hope that is ok as i dont know if it is alot of money, i really want one and i havnt been able to find one on the internet. kthxbaiSmile
Oct 05 2010 05:40 PM

£25 for Thunder Dragon??? Dude, thats way overboard. That's the price of Dragoon MS.

30 Seconds To Mars for life!
The Kill = greatest Rock song of our generation, Kings & Queens is simply epic, A Beautiful Lie is legendary, From Yesterday and Attack are equally amazing! Top 30STM albums: ABL (EPIC!) >>> Self titled >= TIW Listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHn1LfqE-jE
Other top bands: Breaking Benjamin, Muse, Green Day, Blink-182, Paramore, Linkin Park, Fall Out Boy, Sum 41, Korn, Lostprophets, All Time Low, Disturbed, Good Charlotte, Limp Bizkit etc.
Oct 05 2010 06:40 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
Cpt. Squirrel

An Idiot In Brum.
Rose Gold FaceAntique Face

Dragoon MS is worth a lot more than £25.

[Image: pakistandonationcopy.jpg]
Oct 05 2010 07:08 PM

I've bought my recoloured for that price.

30 Seconds To Mars for life!
The Kill = greatest Rock song of our generation, Kings & Queens is simply epic, A Beautiful Lie is legendary, From Yesterday and Attack are equally amazing! Top 30STM albums: ABL (EPIC!) >>> Self titled >= TIW Listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHn1LfqE-jE
Other top bands: Breaking Benjamin, Muse, Green Day, Blink-182, Paramore, Linkin Park, Fall Out Boy, Sum 41, Korn, Lostprophets, All Time Low, Disturbed, Good Charlotte, Limp Bizkit etc.
Oct 05 2010 08:44 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #486 (1,126)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days V
(This post was last modified: Oct 05 2010 10:15 PM by Kai-V.)
Then obviously what people are telling you is that it was considerably 'underpriced' ... The seller might not have known how much it was worth.

You cannot just tell people around that Dragoon MS is worth twenty-five pouds [edited from "dollars"] and that that is overpriced for another Beyblade. Even if that was true for your situation, every other case is absolutely different. You have to go by the majority. How frequently will you find a Dragoon MS for that price now ? Probably almost never.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Oct 05 2010 09:30 PM
Ultra

BeyRank: #49 (1,407)
Face of DaysPegasis FaceAntique FaceRose Gold FaceBlaze FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceFace of Days IIIOrion FaceLapis Lazuli FaceCygnus FaceFox FaceUnicorno FaceAquila FacePeridot FaceAnniversary Face 2012Libra FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IVSapphire FaceRuby FacePassport Face

Well then you got a very good deal.

Looking to buy purple Einstein RC and red DEMS AR and Bit Protector.
Oct 05 2010 09:30 PM