Blades Of Skulls

Poll: Do you like it?

Awesome and I hope I see more
0%
I like it, it's good, and I hope I see more I see more.
100.00%
Meh, decent.
0%
Bad, I don't like it.
0%
Horrible, you should quit writing.
0%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Well, here’s my first story. BTW, if I don’t update for awhile, it means that I’m at my boarding school, but after a couple of weeks at the school, every weekend I can come back.

BLADES OF SKULLS

Prolouge

Aran pulled his cord as hard as he could, and ran. His blade was running beside him, slaying the strange, completely black beyblade’s that were attacking him. His blade sparked, and ran through fifty, and then stopped. It was being held in place, by something. His armor cracked in places, and the legendary Aran, the hero who defeated the Dark Dragons the man who destroyed countless beings of darkness, died, the moment his beyblade ran into a dark force that came out of the ground. The only thing that remained, was his now rusted badge, “Skull Blade Light Knights.”

Chapter One:
Akuzu pulled his cord, his beyblade flying. It collided with his foe’s sparks flying. He made his beyblade circle around his foe’s, and squealed. This new Beylauncher Knight L/R really did the trick, making his beyblade go faster, strike harder and last longer. He got it for his birthday party that happened a few days back. The moment he got it, he bouncing off the walls. The Beylauncher Knight L/Rs were advanced beyblade launchers, with a comfy rubber handle, self repairing metal, a type of string that creates no friction, like the new rubber tips that were all the rage these days, but little did he know, that the people who gets them, disappear.

His beyblade, Lightning L Drago 85R2F, slammed into his foe’s beyblade, but got repelled, and his foe used this opening to slam L Drago out of the stadium. Akuzu, even with his launcher, was one of the weakest bladders in town, because his family didn’t have enough money to buy him a HTS, the 4D beyblade’s that were made of even better materials, like self repairing metal’s and non wear non friction rubber bottoms.

“Even with your new launcher, you still suck Akuzu!” laughed his foe, smirking all the while. Then, to Akuzu’s embarrassment, everyone started laughing at him. Beyblade is serious business in this town, everyone wants to win at it, you’re the worst, you’re the most unpopular kid in the town.
Akuzu, taken back by this, ran, and ran to his home, till a strong wind threw him back. He fell on his back, and when he got up, a small, compact tornado was there, wrecking everything in its path. Akuzu was scared. He couldn’t get out of its way, if he did, he would be unable to go to his house for atleast a day, it was slow and it was the only way back to his house. If he got through from running it, he would be able to get back to his house. It was the only thing he could think of, and time was running out. He decided that it was the only thing to do. He ran a couple of yards back, then lunged at the tornado. Then, the moment he hit it, he blacked out.
AN: Well, hope you like it. The title will make much more sense later in this story.