Blader Rewards Wave 4 + misc. BeyLotto Results!!

OK, all the Faces are given!
I forgot about that booster... Cygnus? Dang it.
i will take Face Booster AZURE sorry i am late ^^'
(Nov. 19, 2014  6:35 AM)russel blader Wrote: i will take Face Booster AZURE sorry i am late ^^'

Face Boosters from the Blader Rewards Campaign must be requested by private message to one of the Committee Members.
(Nov. 19, 2014  2:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2014  6:35 AM)russel blader Wrote: i will take Face Booster AZURE sorry i am late ^^'

Face Boosters from the Blader Rewards Campaign must be requested by private message to one of the Committee Members.

But the first page says i won Unhappy My name is in this list
I want the Black Launcher Grip please!
Do we request what we would like to spend on this thread or should I just pm?
(Nov. 22, 2014  1:52 PM)Spectral Wrote: Do we request what we would like to spend on this thread or should I just pm?

You should PM me with the item you want, and your full name and address.
I still have not received my Super Deck Set. Is there a tracking number somewhere I can have, to see where the darn thing is? It's been an awfully long time lol
(Dec. 17, 2014  2:43 AM)X_C00L_R4NCH_X Wrote: I still have not received my Super Deck Set. Is there a tracking number somewhere I can have, to see where the darn thing is? It's been an awfully long time lol

That is odd. You should contact Kei about it.
(Nov. 20, 2014  4:55 PM)russel blader Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2014  2:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

But the first page says i won Unhappy My name is in this list

Oops, this post had gone under the radar! But wait wha- an unidentified object is falling at mach speed from the sky...!

It's the uncommon Ketos, wow! [Image: ketosface.png] Congrats! We owe you a whale-sized apology!