Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Beywiki.com OPEN!
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FacePassport FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IV

Well, it seems that a lot of people have comments about the new site, and it's taking over the giveaway topic, so talk about it here instead. Smile

I no longer manage nor work for the WBO. Do not PM or e-mail me questions about Beyblade! I will not respond!
Oct 09 2007 01:41 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Ichida

Plastics Revenant

Once the site has its own vandals, we'll know it's catching on. Pinching_grin.

[Image: IXIsig.png]
Oct 09 2007 01:50 AM
G

Beren Hena
Face of SoulLapis Lazuli FaceRoyal FaceRose Gold FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceL Drago FaceDranzer FaceDranzer FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FacePassport Face

Should we have it required so that members must register to edit if it's no tlike that already?
Oct 09 2007 01:53 AM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FacePassport FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IV

You have to have "sysop" status to edit the Wiki. Smile

I no longer manage nor work for the WBO. Do not PM or e-mail me questions about Beyblade! I will not respond!
Oct 09 2007 01:53 AM
OSW

Sweet, congrats on the new site!

I only found out about it just then, but i hope everything is going smoothly.

Nice work Tamer Brad.
Oct 11 2007 11:20 AM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user