Beyhangouts/ Beyhouse.design project

hey.im currently doing some research on how to design a concept store for beyblade.you guys have any suggestions or something related please do tell me. for the time being all of my concept are focused on building a community for beybladers.

btw.im from Malaysia if you ever heard of it and here is not a very famous place for beyblade.i'll be waiting for response and be updating from time to time.=).

*i post this on my introduction thread.

im wondering about the actual size of the bey stadium and where do i get full measurements of the beyblades. if you guys would be such sport please do list me the measurement of the size according to types and what do you guys really want in a concept store. something crazy would somehow be useful.=D

i've been moving this post around and i must say this is for my design project.im an architecture student for your information so if you guys can really help me i'll be thankful.

p.s. PM me if the information is somewhere specific so i can search for it easily.=)
You can check out the beyblade general forum, there is a video posted in the mobile stadium thread that, for a few seconds, shows the length and width of a normal 1-on-1 attack stadium. Of course, you could have a battle royale stadium of sorts, where the stadium is much larger and you could make it yourself. Tongue_out There is plenty of speculation throughout these forums about what companies should be doing to make a great stadium. Plus, in the beyblade general section, there is a stickied thread called save our stadiums! that might help you if you read through it. You can't post in it, however, as it has been locked.
What you mean about building a community
by means that somehow when i build it, the way people around that area will do their activity differs in someway.thus making them have a new group of people who talks about the beyblades and actually making it more famous.

its an urban infill project. and yes i can elaborate more but i reckon you guys are interested in it.do you?
You're not literally going to build a Bey place, like Madoka's in metal fusion?
This is actually a good idea..if it is a hangout I suggest u buy a small store or..make it in your backyard..and let em pay 5 dollars so you can save up and buy stadiums for later tournament or gathering
oh.i didnt give out the site info.actually the proposed site is a shopelot and yeah with a not so big and not so small space. its actuall 25meters long 5.8meters wide.2 storrey high.

im using international units.
Great idea . . Get some stadiums and beys and let people try it out!
Good luck!
Make a bey stadium or maybe make a Factory for BEYBLADES LIKE A CUSTOMIZATION MACHINE
(Jan. 18, 2011  9:50 PM)Beybladefan1249 Wrote: Make a bey stadium or maybe make a Factory for BEYBLADES LIKE A CUSTOMIZATION MACHINE

Maybe help him by saying how this would work? I'm imagining a production machine, but that would be illegal... Are you suggesting that you throw in some beyblades and it comes out with a top-tier customization? That would be stupid. The whole point of customization would be gone, and trying out new combos.
Let me get this straight...your making a your own store for beyblades like madoka's in the anime..? If yes then I don't think thats such a good idea if your only going to rely on beys to sell..

If you mean't like a hangout where you would charge entry, then sure its a decent idea. Make sure you charge enough for the rent and etc.
lets take it like this.what can you imagine in a beyhangout.madoka's is a store and it doesnt have to worry about making a new community since beyblade are already popular in the story but instead mine will be the opposite.

for now like what Ga'Hooleone said try suggesting something that could really works.i really dont mind having some way out of this world idea but just make sure you can at least like telling me how does it really work.

what do you really want to see in a beyhangout?how about on the wall?do you really want to see posters or maybe something more?maybe a hanging beychandelier for lighting?or a one big stadium like in the anime?
that kind of ideas will be good.

for the details information on like the measurement of the stadium, thanks to Ga'Hooleone i already have some of it but maybe if someone can have any idea where can i get the japanese stadium measurements too then i would be very happy.

for now i know the basic parts of what beybladers needs to play is there any other more that you guys may probably want instead of launchers and the beyblades and the stadiums?

on how the place operate still remains a mystery i must say because i dont know how the people will react to it.
Again, I think a battle royale stadium would be quite nice. Not super large, maybe like 3-3.5x the size of an attack stadium? And of course, with the same slope, proportions etc.
Hmm
The walls should have tournament flyers or pictures of new stuff and maybe like a stand for a raffle ticket like for each week theirs different auction and if you have the ticket you get what the item is for free.
Different sections for beyblades,separate parts,stuff like launcher grips,beylaunchers,bey cases,etc,a section for stadiums I guess.Their are two counters,one for buying and one for beyblade repairs. The down stairs has beystadiums of all different shapes and sizes,but one big one in the middle.Upstairs has sorta of like a lounge where people just chill.

Is this what your wanting or something? If not sorry..
^ I'm digging the raffle and repair idea. Maybe some beyblades too for the prizes? You could make this a chain, because I'm on Long Island, New York... But still, AkirasDaddy received forms to get rare beys. maybe you could do something like that too! Plus, for actually broken tracks that are near priceless/useful/hard to obtain, a repair would be great (if possible, of course)! And, yes that actually is the kind of thing he is looking for. Maybe you could put a restaurant/cafe and bar on the top floor with the lounge? So they don't have to go out for lunch, and can just have something there. And maybe you could offer lessons for beyblading to amateurs, like customizing, the types, etc.? Make some pocket change, like $1-2 per lesson to bolster profits? And maybe a donation stand plus a recommendation area to donate money and suggest improvements?
I was thinking about putting that food idea in their but I figured a lounge was fine. But yeah all that stuff you listed would be good.About the fixing thing,I was thinking about the anime when I put that in their >.>but yeah I guess you could possibly do that real to.
In the walls you can put some rare and limited edition beys. You can charge 5 dollars for the entry. It can have that japanesse beyblade machine (forgot the name).
(Jan. 20, 2011  12:51 AM)brielyranger Wrote: In the walls you can put some rare and limited edition beys. You can charge 5 dollars for the entry. It can have that japanesse beyblade machine (forgot the name).

you mean bey-ta and bey-ta 2? Yeah, that would be good for beypoints. But I was thinking you put split the competitively useful and collection beys on the walls/racks, and then put the rare beys into a raffle. They can be 1st place prizes, with second and third being lots of beys/parts or accessories/stadiums. Or even semi-rare beyblades and recolors, like Dragoon MS.
I say posters on the wal..have a monthly tournament and first prize get rare stuff..5 dollars each entry...um....o the food thing it's a good idea...also make a combo system..if they bring you beys you make like 3 combos for let's say 3 dollars
im liking the recent post.great ideas guys.so for now i will decide on having a lounge/cafe area where someone wouldnt have to go out for food.battle royale stadiums as the main attraction.workshop is essential.im sorry i cant post the the picture of my design development just yet but yeah im putting a great effort into it just for the sake of the community.

and i was wondering if i should sell beyblades from takara or hasbro? i read that the takara version uses better materials.
^ Why not sell both brands? TT has Beys that Hasbro hasn't made and vice versa.

And if you do a workshop what would it be used for?
a workshop that works as repairing damage parts cleaning and other related stuffs.you name it.eventually bey parts will somehow break or something so i was thinking of creating a space that will provide their needed tools.
But how would you repair parts? You just can't glue two pieces back together. And if you do it wouldn't be legal for tournament use.
well now.im sure gluing something together is not on my preference.lets just say something like an assembly place.besides, im not neglecting the previous generation of beyblades.=)