Beyblades in Taiwan

I'm in Taiwan and it may be a viable option to order from here. The big online auctions here is
Taiwan Yahoo
If you type 戰鬥陀螺 in the search field you'll see a bunch of sellers. A few months ago as my kid just started getting into Beyblades, I went to a the department stores and Toys R Us and was told they were discontinued so they don't carry them anymore. I found a bunch at a mom and pop toy store heavily discounted. Most beys were US$5. Some single blades without the launchers were going for US$2.
Is it me or are all of the images not showing ? It would help to ensure that they are real products and all.
Hmm. Thanks strange. Here's a screen shot of what I'm seeing.
[Image: screen%20shot_zpsyqebzcof.jpg]
Ah yes, it seemed to be only me and whoever uses Mozilla Firefox : there was a problem specific to Yahoo! and avast.

The products seem legit. However, we would need a middleman for this, no ? Would you be able to act as a middleman for our Members, or do you know Taiwanese middleman services we could use ?
I'd be willing to act as a middleman for you guys.
Cool. Do you have any history as a middleman though, or as a seller ? Hopefully you can understand that we would be cautious about who we trust purchase-wise, hah. If you have sold things on eBay or things like that, it would be perfect support.
No, ebay. I've only bought and sold things locally on Taiwan Yahoo. I do have a 100% rating although there's only been 69 transactions.
Oh but that is good, so what is your profile on Taiwan Yahoo ?
Man cool, that sounds like a plan. I think people, like me, are investing more into Beyblade Burst at the moment, but hopefully Bladers who are interested in older Beyblades for clearly better prices will try out your service. For sure, thank you for offering it !
Are these prices in Taiwan currency?

EDIT: I'm interested, how will the process be? Will you bid for the buyer or what? Thanks!
Yes, the prices are in NTD. The current rate is US$1 = NT$32.5
It's quite favorable to right now.
Let me know the item and I'll look up how much shipping would cost. You can paypal my brother in the US and I'll bid, take delivery and ship it to you.
Are there any shipping fees (There peobably are)? If so, how much would it usually be?