Beyblades By me!

Hello Bladers!
I'm going to show you guys the beyblades I've designed and rendered.

First: Triple Wing (Sorry previous pic was incomplete one)
Second: Eighter
Third: Fin A170S
Fourth: Donut D200S
Fifth: SixStone DS190RCF

I'll be adding more!
Looks rather nice in complete honesty but sometimes little details could be added to make anything as perfect as possible and sometimes even more!
I wanted to add stickers but I was not getting idea regarding them so I posted them plain. I'll try make the future blades more interesting.
Yo mate, I use Maya 2015 for 3D rendering, you can ask me anything about it though.
(May. 21, 2015  6:48 PM)ganesha27 Wrote: I wanted to add stickers but I was not getting idea regarding them so I posted them plain. I'll try make the future blades more interesting.

Inspiration:

[Image: DSC01523.jpg]
[Image: BitBeasts.png]
Thank you @Meta madness I'll make some some soon in my next beyblades.

Aurora.Light I use Inventor Pro 2015 for this, I'm still in starting stage of the software. We may work together for battle simulation.

Adding my new Beyblade render, Fin A170S
But Inventor has analysis too which I use for my other designing works. Anyways here's another one, named Donut D200S
Maya is for animation in 3D, but Inventor is for engineering designing and analysis like Solidworks and ANSYS together.

EDIT: If someone can provide the facebolt and launching provision dimensions for MFB blades it would be helpful.

EDIT2: Adding 5th beyblade, SixStone DS190RCF