Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!)

I wonder if this will ever have backwards compatibility with the Metal Fight Beyblade tops???
Just hope Zero G series will turn out to be a good series.

If they are that good, then I will get every single release.
It will depend on what you are looking for. I think if you want things to just have fun with, this will be pretty fun. If you are more into the competitive part of blading, this will be pretty much useless. Its up to you Smile
I think MFB was the starting point maybe TT will learn from their past mistakes and maybe make new beys that live up to their hype HOPEFULLY it wont be a bust
(Feb. 13, 2012  8:33 PM)Clonetos Wrote: I think MFB was the starting point maybe TT will learn from their past mistakes and maybe make new beys that live up to their hype HOPEFULLY it wont be a bust

Bakuten Shoot Beyblade was their starting point. They tried not to repeat some of the mistakes from that already.
So, an anime starting in April for Zero G is confirmed.
Are there any details on the anime? Such as if Ginga and friends are in it or not.
No details yet. I will make a topic in the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum once I do.
(Feb. 13, 2012  9:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2012  8:33 PM)Clonetos Wrote: I think MFB was the starting point maybe TT will learn from their past mistakes and maybe make new beys that live up to their hype HOPEFULLY it wont be a bust

Bakuten Shoot Beyblade was their starting point. They tried not to repeat some of the mistakes from that already.

I meant for Zero G of course Bakuten Shoot was the begining but Im not going THAT far. Im saying that with MFB they experimented a bit and done some things here and there and they will do the same for Zero G also A new anime sounds good to me
Guys, what if the "crystal" is actually made of Anti-matter, and that's how we get Zero-G's

But I seriously have to wonder what the crystals do, and if they can even be Changed, or if they act as a PC frame of sorts.
I say it's a useful marker to determine how quickly the top is spinning.

That's only because there seems to be such a drastic emphasis in the picture.
"That day I saw it... The legendary blader Ginga Hagane's miracle!
Seven years has past after the great conflict against Nemesis.Beyblade has evolved!
New beyblade
New stadium and....
A new hero!
The blader of fire, Zero Kurogane
Zero's heating battle,will begin!"
-Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G

This is the prologue of the new series for the manga.looks like it's the same world Ginga was in.
Awesome, this will probably add closure to those who wanted a previous trilogy/series connection, who also weren't use to progressing yet.
As long as the old gang appears again, that's fine by me. I hated how they ditched the Bladebreakers and never gave them another shot (not even a cameo).
The anime and manga may only be discussed in the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum. I thought that would be clear ... The name of the new character has also already been posted there, so it is not news.
Considering that all the pics of Zero G beys have the 'circle' on the 'metal wheel', and it has the word Zero G pointing to it. I assume that the circle is of importance for the system?
(Feb. 14, 2012  5:12 AM)Uwik Wrote: Considering that all the pics of Zero G beys have the 'circle' on the 'metal wheel', and it has the word Zero G pointing to it. I assume that the circle is of importance for the system?

Zero-G has a "Crystal". That is all we know.
(Feb. 14, 2012  5:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2012  5:12 AM)Uwik Wrote: Considering that all the pics of Zero G beys have the 'circle' on the 'metal wheel', and it has the word Zero G pointing to it. I assume that the circle is of importance for the system?

Zero-G has a "Crystal". That is all we know.

Kai-V, do you know if the crystal is the real crystal or just artificial crystal, coz real crystal does coz a bit. Just wanted to know. thanks.
We really need authentic stones in a top game? Really?

Okay now I hope it really just improves (although crude) readability in how much RPM is left during battle. Imaginations are running too wild so I'll go no further than that.
If it will be in the same world as Ginga's will that mean that the parts from Zero G will have backwards compatibility with the MFB parts?
(Feb. 14, 2012  12:33 PM)Shogun Wrote: If it will be in the same world as Ginga's will that mean that the parts from Zero G will have backwards compatibility with the MFB parts?

HMS appeared in Bakuten Shoot, fighting plastics. It would mean nothing.
Changing the facebolt shape would have been an unnecessary step if cross-compatible, considering how each face will probably have more advanced naming. I.E. metal stone face.
Crystal Piece = Transparent PC?
So these are the confirmed traits for the Zero-G Beyblades :

1 - Diamond-shaped Faces.
2 - A crystal in the metal.
3 - Asymmetric shapes.
Asymmetric shapes? Oh wonderful, imbalanceness...