Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime.

Technically most of us (but not all of us) have a "given" name and a "family" name.

In Western countries, this has been shorthanded to first name and last name (or forename and surname) as it is the order in which our culture has placed them (given, and then family). In many cultures in eastern Asia the family name comes before the given name.

But to say that a particular name is "backwards" isn't a very open way to think about things. We are members of a global community here, from many different cultures, and can probably do a bit better than that.
so is ginga dead this show is started to get too complicated.i think the main character should have just remained ginga forever and please dont tell me that all the legend bladers wont be there.well we will just have to wait for the episode on april
You can stop speculating, and telling us what not to refute (especially for the sake of spreading information). How would a primary character such as Ginga be killed off like that? He could be anywhere because we don't know yet.
(Feb. 14, 2012  10:47 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: so is ginga dead this show is started to get too complicated.i think the main character should have just remained ginga forever and please dont tell me that all the legend bladers wont be there.well we will just have to wait for the episode on april

Metal Fight Beyblade with Ginga and the others has truly lived longer than it should. If you had read my posts, Metal Fight Beyblade has had very poor ratings in Japan. This is just like Bakuten Shoot Beyblade : it has to end eventually, the potential is already all spent. It is time for something fresh. Just seeing the number of people who have quit in the last few months should be a good indicator that Beyblade needs something new.

And yes, the true name in Japanese, since he is a Japanese character, is Kurogane Zero, not Zero Kurogane.
(Feb. 14, 2012  11:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2012  10:47 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: so is ginga dead this show is started to get too complicated.i think the main character should have just remained ginga forever and please dont tell me that all the legend bladers wont be there.well we will just have to wait for the episode on april

Metal Fight Beyblade with Ginga and the others has truly lived longer than it should. If you had read my posts, Metal Fight Beyblade has had very poor ratings in Japan. This is just like Bakuten Shoot Beyblade : it has to end eventually, the potential is already all spent. It is time for something fresh. Just seeing the number of people who have quit in the last few months should be a good indicator that Beyblade needs something new.

And yes, the true name in Japanese, since he is a Japanese character, is Kurogane Zero, not Zero Kurogane.

so this is a remake?!"!! well i hope so .i dont want it to be very boring like lately metal fight beyblade 4d episode 147 was so boring they have already fighted this could have finished ages ago but they keep repeating the same.hope next episode is a little enjoyable.but lets stop whining around.cant wait for april
(Feb. 14, 2012  11:26 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: so this is a remake?!"!! well i hope so .i dont want it to be very boring like lately metal fight beyblade 4d episode 147 was so boring they have already fighted this could have finished ages ago but they keep repeating the same.hope next episode is a little enjoyable.but lets stop whining around.cant wait for april

It is not a remake at all ... Do you even know what a remake is ? You are basically thinking that the story will just repeat itself, but no, that will obviously not happen ...

In other news, Adachi Takafumi clearly calls the latest issue "the last episode of Metal Fight Beyblade". According to that, it would be incorrect to call this series "Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G", but if there is a page in CoroCoro where it clearly calls it that, I am still interested in seeing it.
And he also confirmed that it was the end of the adventure with Ginga.
(Feb. 15, 2012  1:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2012  11:26 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: so this is a remake?!"!! well i hope so .i dont want it to be very boring like lately metal fight beyblade 4d episode 147 was so boring they have already fighted this could have finished ages ago but they keep repeating the same.hope next episode is a little enjoyable.but lets stop whining around.cant wait for april

It is not a remake at all ... Do you even know what a remake is ? You are basically thinking that the story will just repeat itself, but no, that will obviously not happen ...

In other news, Adachi Takafumi clearly calls the latest issue "the last episode of Metal Fight Beyblade". According to that, it would be incorrect to call this series "Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G", but if there is a page in CoroCoro where it clearly calls it that, I am still interested in seeing it.

But that doesnt mean Ginga cannot make a cameo in this new series, is isnt? Because if Zero series takes place after seven years, they can still appear in the story in the adult version.

Hovewer, we need to wait to more news, because we can see people saying "oh no, they are going to kill Ginga, omg, omg"... XP
(Feb. 14, 2012  6:07 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: So is it safe to say that this is basically "Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G"? Since that's what the Manga said?

(Feb. 14, 2012  4:13 AM)Leviath Wrote: "That day I saw it... The legendary blader Ginga Hagane's miracle!
Seven years has past after the great conflict against Nemesis.Beyblade has evolved!
New beyblade
New stadium and....
A new hero!
The blader of fire, Zero Kurogane
Zero's heating battle,will begin!"
-Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G

And is the Main Characters name not Zero Kurogane, not Kurogane Zero? Backwards names?

I thought its more reasonable for you guys to make the name in that order.The name 田中太郎 will be read "Tanaka Tarou" in japan.However in other countries its read Tarou Tanaka though its the same person.Its odd that when Americans for example come to japan their names will be read normally.Well to you guys that is.
(Feb. 15, 2012  10:34 AM)Mayuka Howard Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2012  1:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

But that doesnt mean Ginga cannot make a cameo in this new series, is isnt? Because if Zero series takes place after seven years, they can still appear in the story in the adult version.

Hovewer, we need to wait to more news, because we can see people saying "oh no, they are going to kill Ginga, omg, omg"... XP

told you kai v all the stories has one heroe .so if it is not a remake then ginga must be the main character or his childSmile but if it was me i wouldnt remake i would make ryuga to be friends wuth ginga even look other shows.eg dragonball z vegeta used to be goku friend but after getting killed he turns back and becomes friend with goku so ryuga and ginga =pure awsomeness !!"!!!!!"!

hope it will be cool
So, allow me to get this straight. This anime is still in the same universe as MFB, but seven years in the future. Kurogane Zero (Zero Kurogane for all us Westerners), the main character, got really inspired by Ginga's victory over Nemesis to start beyblading. By his time, everything has changed in the game, hence the Zero-G style beys. This could be interesting. (This all may sound obvious, but if it helps anyone out there, hey, why does it matter?)

I personally think this may sound like a pretty good deal to all of us MFB fans, since the possibility to see our favorite gang is still fairly high and it's fresh and new. Not only that, but it seems like the Zero-G beys are getting approval.
Its a really good thing by Takafumi Adachi unlike the long break between Batuken Shoot Beyblade seasons and Metal Fight Beyblade the Zero G series comes within short notice. I only hope the spirits are high and the series would take beyblading to new levels at the same time vying die hard MFB fans (i am saying this since i have witnessed people lose interest just under the pretext of not letting go of the earlier series heroes like kai, ray, etc...)...Lets All Hope for the Best... Smile
(Feb. 15, 2012  8:21 PM)sridbeyz17 Wrote: Its a really good thing by Takafumi Adachi unlike the long break between Batuken Shoot Beyblade seasons and Metal Fight Beyblade the Zero G series comes within short notice. I only hope the spirits are high and the series would take beyblading to new levels at the same time vying die hard MFB fans (i am saying this since i have witnessed people lose interest just under the pretext of not letting go of the earlier series heroes like kai, ray, etc...)...Lets All Hope for the Best... Smile

yeah and i saw the new stadium it was soo cool.i am not excergurating but if you launch a bey in that zero gravity sphere stadium it is gonna spin forever.that will be on my to buy list on april.lets hope for the best
No, the Beyblades will actually not spin any longer in the Zero G stadiums than in the regular BeyStadiums ...

This topic is to discuss the anime and manga series, not the toys.
My one request: Bring back Engine Gear! (or something similar)
(Feb. 15, 2012  9:35 PM)StadiumOut!! Wrote: My one request: Bring back Engine Gear! (or something similar)

Did you seriously not read what I just wrote ?
I extracted Zero's picture from the Takara Tomy preview video:

[Image: ZeroKuroganeManga.png]

He looks slightly different from the CoroCoro magazine. Didn't he wear fingerless gloves in the magazine?
Ugh, that color scheme is horrendous. Bright orange and electric purple are NOT an ideal combination. Those kinds of shoes look like something the awkward smart-kid in class who talks in an abnormally high pitched voice would wear.

Dat facial expression makes me laugh though.
I'm laughing because he looks like such a hipster!

He doesn't look as complex as Ginga's design did. Maybe the anime designer may change it?
@Manaphy12312 what video?
This looks like a promising series. I just hope we don't have Ginga's "bey spirit" again from season 1 in this.
(Feb. 15, 2012  11:50 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: Ugh, that color scheme is horrendous. Bright orange and electric purple are NOT an ideal combination. Those kinds of shoes look like something the awkward smart-kid in class who talks in an abnormally high pitched voice would wear.

Dat facial expression makes me laugh though.

Thanks for the pic! For some reason, this doesn't look anime like. It still looks like it's in a "Manga State". Is the the design they'll use in the anime?
(Feb. 16, 2012  12:31 AM)PhantomKid Wrote: @Manaphy12312 what video?
This looks like a promising series. I just hope we don't have Ginga's "bey spirit" again from season 1 in this.
Never EVER doubt the bey spirit.
that guy looks like Yuma haha.
Why does everyone think he looks like Yuma! xD

I can't necessarily post the video here, since this thread is for Anime/Manga, not the toyline; but the video showed the Zero-G stadium, Samurai Ifreid and it's parts. Right at the end of the video, that image I posted appears on a full black background (I hate Takara for doing that! Don't they know that it's hard to extract on a black background?!)

EDIT: Meteor-V has once again made me look like a failure by getting a better picture.

[Image: Kurogane_Zero_Cut1.png]
Hair and facial expression, really.
That color combo is a little...bizarre, though I do love that jacket he's wearing. It looks like they went for a slightly younger character design there. Can't wait for more news.
Extracted the logo too. Not sure if this is for the Toyline or the Anime, but they're usually the same:

[Image: ZeroGToylineLogo.png]