Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime.

(Mar. 15, 2012  3:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The official site for the Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G anime is up :
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/mf-beyblade-zero/

[Image: key.jpg]

Here are the voice actors as well as some new character names :

[Characters - Voice Actors]
Kurogane Zero - Okamoto Nobuhiko
Hiryuuin Shinobu - Uchiyama Kouki
Unabara Kaito (Kite ?) & Unabara Eito (Eight ?) - Kodaira Yuuki

So obviously we have two characters who are siblings and who share the same voice actress.

The other cast for the production generally seems to be the same.

Here is the story :
鋼銀河に憧れ最強のブレーダーを目指す新主人公「黒銀(くろがね)ゼロ」は地元では負け知らずのナンバーワンブレーダーである。ゼロは自分の実力を試すべく、銀河たちがいた街にやってきたのだが、そこに銀河はおらず、明日の最強ブレーダーを目指す強豪ブレーダーたちが集まっていたのだった。
早速、彼らとバトルを始めるゼロだが、地元にはなかったゼロジースタジアムの扱いに慣れず、苦戦・・。しかし、ゼロは、持ち前のガッツと天性の勘で、攻略法を理解し勝利していくのだった。

そんなゼロの前に、次々と立ちはだかる強豪ブレーダー達とは?!

Zero G is confirmed to be the new anime series starting this April 2012 in Japan. Whole new characters will be featured. Here is the main character, whose name appears to be "Kurogane Zero" :

This picture must remain on that blog. If you want to show it to others, you must give only the link, you cannot take the image.
http://ameblo.jp/takahisa4227/image-1116...94086.html

To learn about the new Zero G Beyblades, notably Kurogane Zero's Samurai Ifreid, check the many topics in the Beyblade General forum, or alternatively the Bey News forum.
That character looks like the main guy of Yugioh Zexal, only drawn in Takafumi style. :\

However, that name is pretty cool, and so is his bey as of right now.
I see Gingka on the Bottom Left...could that possibly mean the MFB and Zero-G series are linked together? o.o
Woooow it looks like a pale, wide-faced King (or ginga) with rounder ears and black/red hair.... This is a sign, if so actually, then colored me worried.
(Feb. 14, 2012  12:21 AM)Hyper27 Wrote: I see Gingka on the Bottom Left...could that possibly mean the MFB and Zero-G series are linked together? o.o

No.

Do not speculate like that if I am not giving more information ... Obviously I noticed the picture of Ginga, but at the moment I do not think he is in the new anime ...
I hardly think he looks like...

<---THAT...
The picture is far too small for me to be able to read what it says next to Ginga's picture, but he's definitely in there for a reason.
He looks like a yugioh character with that red inner hair. I like him already, doesn't look as noobish as Ginka. Thanks Kai V.
HE LOOKS LIKE GINGA LOLWTF

Just without a headband and Ginga's hair is longer Tongue_out

Edit: Now that I think about it, he does kind of look like Jaden from Yu-Gi-Oh GX, just his hair is shorter and less spiky than Jaden's.
Hm. New Beyblade? Cool . It's Great That There Wasn't A Hiatus (Or As Big) As the One Between Bakuten Shoot Beyblade And MFB. And His Name? Kurogane Zero.. Sounds Very Matrixy. Oh, And His Character Design Does Look A Bit Like The Dude From Yugioh Zexal. Hopefully This New Series Would Be Interesting To Watch. Not Like Yugioh 5D's IMO -Compared To GX and Duel Monsters (I bet people will flame me. So, sorry :p) Thanks for the info KaiV.
This will be the new generation of beys........... that stadium works bizarrePinching_eyes_2Tongue_out
Actually I think he looks more like the main character from Katekyo hitman reborn however I do see that takara-tomy want to take beyblade down the same path as yu-gi-oh! in its longitivity by reinventing the show it gives them something new design for meaning fresh and new ideas
i dont like the look of it but ill give it a go

please tell me this is fake
(Feb. 14, 2012  11:38 AM)nationsbeyblade Wrote: please tell me this is fake
Its not fake, read up....

(Feb. 14, 2012  2:49 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: HE LOOKS LIKE GINGA LOLWTF

Just without a headband and Ginga's hair is longer Tongue_out

Edit: Now that I think about it, he does kind of look like Jaden from Yu-Gi-Oh GX, just his hair is shorter and less spiky than Jaden's.

Let's hope the new kid does what Jaden did for the Yu-Gi-Oh franchise, more battle less preaching.

Does anyone find the name 'Kurogane' familiar? It's the same name as the samurai in Tsubasa Chronicle.

Same name, samurai... Hmmm..Did Adachi san notice this or maybe he was inspired by it?
Personally I just think that there might be a voluntary association with "Hagane Ginga".
(Feb. 14, 2012  2:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Personally I just think that there might be a voluntary association with "Hagane Ginga".

Care to elaborate?
Just the "-gane" ... Logically you would want to choose a name that has nothing to do with the previous main character's, and there are many, many names available, but Kurogane was chosen.
So is it safe to say that this is basically "Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G"? Since that's what the Manga said?

(Feb. 14, 2012  4:13 AM)Leviath Wrote: "That day I saw it... The legendary blader Ginga Hagane's miracle!
Seven years has past after the great conflict against Nemesis.Beyblade has evolved!
New beyblade
New stadium and....
A new hero!
The blader of fire, Zero Kurogane
Zero's heating battle,will begin!"
-Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G

And is the Main Characters name not Zero Kurogane, not Kurogane Zero? Backwards names?
It does remind me of ygo 5D(I never really liked it that much). They only mention some of the 'original' characters but you never see them.
But who knows..perhaps it's not that bad, I'll give it a try for sure.
Bleh de bleh. Not really diggin' the hero's character design, unlike Ginga's who I liked right away (the revised version of him). I just see no uniqueness here with this character. I approve of this series taking place in the same world as Ginga's, though.
(Feb. 14, 2012  6:07 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: So is it safe to say that this is basically "Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G"? Since that's what the Manga said?

And is the Main Characters name not Zero Kurogane, not Kurogane Zero? Backwards names?

I would have to see the page itself. At the moment, the name of the anime can always be different.

You have not heard of Asian names ? They are backwards ... Hagane Ginga, Kurogane Zero, etc.
So, reading the Leviath post, looks like they´re doing the same thing as Inazuma Eleven did in the transition to the Go series. They had created a new protagonist and a new cast, but they did´nt give up of older characters. (sorry for my poor english x.x)
(Feb. 14, 2012  9:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You have not heard of Asian names ? They are backwards ... Hagane Ginga, Kurogane Zero, etc.

I have. What I was saying is that maybe "Kurogane Zero" is already backwards, so his actual name is "Zero Kurogane"? At least, that's what the manga is suggesting.

My copy of CoroCoro doesn't arrive till next week, but I'll check when it arrives.