Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime.

(Mar. 19, 2012  11:04 PM)username786 Wrote: the problem is that all yu gi oh characters are from the same universe, however tyson is from another universe compared to gingka and zero.
They could cross dimensions and time. They're doing it with Digimon right now!

Well if you guys think The Old Gang is going to re-unite then stop thinking of that because probably it would never happen.It could have been done in Explosion or 4D but takaratomy has no interest.
(Mar. 20, 2012  10:56 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Well if you guys think The Old Gang is going to re-unite then stop thinking of that because probably it would never happen.It could have been done in Explosion or 4D but takaratomy has no interest.

Unless you are writing a crossover fanfic, lol.
(Mar. 20, 2012  10:56 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Well if you guys think The Old Gang is going to re-unite then stop thinking of that because probably it would never happen.It could have been done in Explosion or 4D but takaratomy has no interest.

I know, but just the thought of an anniversary special for the anime series would be very exciting.

What's wrong with being geeky once in a while? Tongue_out
If either Kaito or Eito owns Guardian Reviser, they are a rival ... Neither seems like a rival to me.
Ugh, YU+KI is confirmed to be the singer of the opening again ... I wanted an epic theme, not him again ...
I thought YU+KI was female? Confused

I guess it's not too bad, we might see a different style from her. It was to be expected that she'd be the one to sing anyway, since there's practically a partnership between the show and YU+KI.
Yo, YU+KI is a man, a Visual Kei singer. He is not a woman at all ...
Wikipedia is so confusing...
It links to the wrong people -.-
(Mar. 22, 2012  7:18 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: Wikipedia is so confusing...
It links to the wrong people -.-

Never trust Wikipedia.
You basically cannot trust many wiki completely other than Beywiki ... All teachers should mention that exception when they say that Wikipedia is not a reliable source for a research, hah.

YU+KI is also supposed to sing in the ending theme ...
Yeah, I think the beywiki on the WBO would be better for learning about a Dinosaur rather than Wikipedia.
AHH YEAH dissin wikipedia
(Mar. 23, 2012  12:41 AM)TriSix Wrote: Yeah, I think the beywiki on the WBO would be better for learning about a Dinosaur rather than Wikipedia.
AHH YEAH dissin wikipedia
LOL

Seriously, all the dumb things people put on it are hilarious. XP
(Mar. 21, 2012  7:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If either Kaito or Eito owns Guardian Reviser, they are a rival ... Neither seems like a rival to me.

The guy with glasses (who is not the kid with blue hair) does look like a rival to me, so he colud own reviser and his brother will probably have pirates oroja
HELL YEAH! YU+KI! I don't see the disappointment, he is epicly awesome.
(Mar. 23, 2012  10:07 PM)Jrx Wrote: HELL YEAH! YU+KI! I don't see the disappointment, he is epicly awesome.
But after listening to his voice for more than 51 times iam getting sick and tired of him.Just hope the new one will be better than 4D.
(Mar. 23, 2012  10:07 PM)Jrx Wrote: HELL YEAH! YU+KI! I don't see the disappointment, he is epicly awesome.

Have you ever listened to the Japanese theme for the first and third seasons of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade ? Those were epic, YU+KI cannot do something similar. Even the Cross Fight B-Daman opening song is infinitely more epic.
If it's not JAM Project it's already not anywhere near the word "epic" and they shouldn't bother trying to evoke that feeling.
(Mar. 24, 2012  3:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Have you ever listened to the Japanese theme for the first and third seasons of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade ? Those were epic, YU+KI cannot do something similar. Even the Cross Fight B-Daman opening song is infinitely more epic.

You all (including myself) probably never heard full version of "Destiny" and already try to judge him.

From Bakuten Shoot Beyblade overall, my favorites were "Identified" from G-Revolution and "Jet" from V-Force.
(Mar. 24, 2012  3:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

I agree with Kai-V 100%, the theme songs for Bakuten Shoot Beyblade (1st and G-Revolution) were much better; one of the themes for the 3rd season was sung by Takao's VA. By saying that I'm going to listen to it right now XD

Never liked YU+KI, when I heard his songs in Metal Fight I was just urgh...rap... Thus whenever I watch some episodes of Metal Fight, I skip the opening because I never liked them... :\
It'll be interesting if this will be a new Yu+Ki track from composition or if it'll have some western people. Nelvana can't possibly attempt to use the BMF theme song for this right?

"Beyblade ZZZZZEEEEEEERRRRRRROOOOOO GGGGGG"

It kind of works, no....
Are you kidding me, is this going to be another grouchy rival character?
I mean who ever owns Guardian Reviser
(Mar. 24, 2012  1:14 PM)To Wrote: It'll be interesting if this will be a new Yu+Ki track from composition or if it'll have some western people. Nelvana can't possibly attempt to use the BMF theme song for this right?

"Beyblade ZZZZZEEEEEEERRRRRRROOOOOO GGGGGG"

It kind of works, no....

"Beyblade Beyblade Let It Rip!!! Zero G Let It Rip!!!"

Ah, doesn't fit too well...
I actually won't be surprised to hear that Hasbro changed 4D to Metal Fury so that it fits nicely in the theme song. They might do it to Zero G as well?
(Mar. 24, 2012  11:03 AM)Neko Fury Wrote: Never liked YU+KI, when I heard his songs in Metal Fight I was just urgh...rap... Thus whenever I watch some episodes of Metal Fight, I skip the opening because I never liked them... :\

Same here. His songs just sound like the same song over and over again, but I guess that worked for MFB. Zero G has a very different feel, so I was hoping that it would have a very different kind of opening music, but I guess not if YU+KI's doing it.
I don't mind YU+KI, but MFB has definitely overdone it. I like the songs and singers from Bakuten Shoot Beyblade a lot more.
I was kind of (and vainly) hoping for an opening/ending song like Hikarisasou from Back-On. Hope destroyed.
On the bright side, the opening and ending songs might sound more unique than before.