Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime.

(Feb. 19, 2012  2:39 AM)bakumj14 Wrote: so is this going to be a new metal fusion seires, another plastics, or somthing completely new?

Look at the new toys and judge by yourself ? Ginga and the others will not be part of the main story of Zero-G.
I think that it's very possible that Ginga will appear sometime in the series, but I really doubt him to appear at the very beginning
He will not be part of the main story of Zero-G. How else do you want me to word it ? "The story is not about Ginga and his friends" : that is the same thing.
(Feb. 19, 2012  3:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: He will not be part of the main story of Zero-G. How else do you want me to word it ? "The story is not about Ginga and his friends" : that is the same thing.

Yes, I know,In Zero G. Ginga will no longer be the protagonist, there will be entirely new characters. But maybe there's the possibility that at some point in the series, Ginga will appear, or at least be mentioned. Well thats what I'm hoping for.
(Feb. 19, 2012  3:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: He will not be part of the main story of Zero-G. How else do you want me to word it ? "The story is not about Ginga and his friends" : that is the same thing.

Actually, there is a chance he might be a background character, since it is in the MFB Universe.

Just a chance.
(Feb. 19, 2012  4:19 AM)Jaygrazer Wrote:

Actually, there is a chance he might be a background character, since it is in the MFB Universe.

Just a chance.

Yes, I agree. Maybe just like Yugi did on Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, He was constantly mentioned and considered as the greatest duelist, and appeared at the beginning and at the end. It could be the same case with Ginga, but we can only wait for Zero G. begins airing, so we could know it
(Feb. 19, 2012  4:19 AM)Jaygrazer Wrote:

Just a chance.

Gingka is mentioned in the prologue of the Zero-G Manga, so it's definitely a possibility. Saying that it's definitely not a possibility without evidence to back that theory up is wrong.
This looks interesting enough. Kurogane seems a bit too... roughed up compared to Ginga(Gingka), and also a interesting choice for a main bey. Dont see many samurai-based beys that are in the anime. Usually it's some kind of animal-like creature.....
... Obviously you are concentrating on the wrong word, because the name of the Beyblade is "Samurai Ifraid". Look at the BBG-01 Samurai Ifraid topic to learn more about it, you will see where you thought wrong ...

It is like saying : "Oh, it's weird, Ginga's Beyblade, the main Beyblade, is based on a storm, usually it's an animal/creature" ...
aww this main protagonis is so cute i like him <3 *-*
hope this beyblade is better than metal fight
what ginka died why did he get changed lol
No, Ginga didn't die. This is just a new series with a new main character ...
I think we should close this and then once new info comes out and the series comes out we could reopen it because everyone is speculating before reading through and looking at info before they post...
Thread closed for now. Will open it back up when it gets closer to airtime.
The name of the anime is indeed "Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G", unlike what Adachi Takafumi said himself ... It also seems that the episodes could still only be fifteen-minutes long.
It's quite sad that the episodes will remain at fifteen-minutes long. But its great that it keeps with the Metal Fight series
We still have B-Daman on a split timeslot...
Yes. I do not know, it must be quite expensive to get another timeslot, or there are simply none good available on TV Tokyo. There were rumours that Bleach would be cancelled in April, but apparently that was false, so since there are even new shows coming out from nowhere, TAKARA-TOMY is stuck with continuing to follow what they had previously, I suppose ...

Technically, there is no reason for Zero-G not to be extremely popular at the beginning. If we see that the episodes remain fifteen-minute-long, then it will be obvious that it is a matter of TAKARA-TOMY being unable to afford another timeslot.
Unless Cross Fight B-Daman will only be 26 episodes, then... Zero G will have a 30 minute time slot again.

As for Bleach's cancellation, it's actually proved to be true because on the director's twitter account, he revealed that 366 is the last episode. Few years down the road it will start again with the final arc once there's enough manga material. This was posted on his twitter account last week I believe.

Cross Fight B-Daman will be on it's 26th episode along with 4D being on it's last episode the same day.
Dude just showed me two of the director's Tweets apparently, and while I could not boast of having understood them fully, it seemed that he was denying the rumours about the show ending. You do not employ the word "lie" in an affirmative sentence if you are trying to say that the rumours are true.
(Mar. 10, 2012  1:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There were rumours that Bleach would be cancelled in April, but apparently that was false, so since there are even new shows coming out from nowhere, TAKARA-TOMY is stuck with continuing to follow what they had previously, I suppose ...

False...? I thought Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth is replacing Bleach.
Yes, the Bleach anime is being cancelled (for now) which Rock Lee's Spring Time of Youth will air in Bleach's timeslot.

The rumor about Bleach ending, the one that Kai-V is talking about, that tweet is from January of last year. Not to mention that rumor was spread a few episodes before Aizen's defeat. This time, the Bleach anime is going to take a break, but don't know for how long. I'm assuming a minimum of 2 years. The point they are right now in the anime, fillers will be difficult to put in story-wise either it fit or not.

About Beyblade Zero-G, I think the timeslot will continue to be 15 minutes until Cross Fight B-Daman ends. So 26 more 15 minute episodes, then Zero-G should get a normal 30 minute timeslot unless another B-Daman series takes Cross Fight's place when that's over.
Zero G is gonna start in apirl 8th.Still the same broadcast time (8:30).

Edit: My mistake Pinching_eyes sorry
(Mar. 14, 2012  1:08 AM)Brood Wrote: Zero G is gonna start in apirl 8th.Still the same broadcast time (8:30).

We already know the title and summary of the first episode of Zero-G, so that was known.
Heres the art board ( or whate ever you call it) of the TV series.