Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.14 Average

Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime.
Ice-Leopard

Meow!

It does remind me of ygo 5D(I never really liked it that much). They only mention some of the 'original' characters but you never see them.
But who knows..perhaps it's not that bad, I'll give it a try for sure.

Death [Image: Signatur-Beyblade.png] Quetzalcoatl

Felina : (..) but it would be useless..
Sichelblume : right, it would be useless. The resignation about the internet...
Feb 14 2012 06:19 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user

Bleh de bleh. Not really diggin' the hero's character design, unlike Ginga's who I liked right away (the revised version of him). I just see no uniqueness here with this character. I approve of this series taking place in the same world as Ginga's, though.
Feb 14 2012 07:34 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #531 (1,116)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

(Feb 14 2012 06:07 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote:  So is it safe to say that this is basically "Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G"? Since that's what the Manga said?

And is the Main Characters name not Zero Kurogane, not Kurogane Zero? Backwards names?

I would have to see the page itself. At the moment, the name of the anime can always be different.

You have not heard of Asian names ? They are backwards ... Hagane Ginga, Kurogane Zero, etc.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Feb 14 2012 09:29 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
ButterflyKnight

BEIBUREEDO YAROUZE
(This post was last modified: Feb 14 2012 09:52 PM by ButterflyKnight.)
So, reading the Leviath post, looks like they´re doing the same thing as Inazuma Eleven did in the transition to the Go series. They had created a new protagonist and a new cast, but they did´nt give up of older characters. (sorry for my poor english x.x)
Feb 14 2012 09:51 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
~Mana~

Bring it to 'em!
Cygnus Face

(Feb 14 2012 09:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote:  You have not heard of Asian names ? They are backwards ... Hagane Ginga, Kurogane Zero, etc.

I have. What I was saying is that maybe "Kurogane Zero" is already backwards, so his actual name is "Zero Kurogane"? At least, that's what the manga is suggesting.

My copy of CoroCoro doesn't arrive till next week, but I'll check when it arrives.

[Image: Wiki-wordmark.png] [Image: Wiki-wordmark.png]
Administrator/Bureaucrat at Beyblade Wiki, owner of B-Daman Wiki.
If you have any queries about either Wiki, leave me a message and I'll reply ASAP.

If you have any queries about the WBO, or anything Anime/Manga related, you can also leave me a message and I'll reply when I see it.
Feb 14 2012 10:21 PM
Arupaeo

Climbing Back
BeyRank: #10 (1,604)
Gaia Dragoon FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIRose Gold FaceEmerald FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceAmber FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceAnubis FaceGill FaceAquila FaceUnicorno FaceLacerta FaceGold FaceLeone FaceHerculeo FaceRuby FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulPrize Hunter FaceAmethyst FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBrad FaceGold FaceMetal FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceByxis FaceOnyx FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceWyvern FaceHoruseus FaceBeafowl FaceAres FaceBeafowl FaceHoruseus FaceCygnus FaceHades FaceNemesis FaceBeelzeb FaceLyra FaceFace of Days IIIPrize Hunter FaceUranus FaceFox FaceOrion FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBloody Devil FaceGold FaceBronze FaceDranzer II FaceDragoon II FaceGold FaceSamurai Changer FaceJiraiya FaceLibra FaceKetos FaceDraciel Viper FaceEterner FaceStriker FaceDark Leopard FaceGiraffe FaceHoruseus FaceHoruseus FaceHoruseus FaceCrown FaceOrion FaceHoruseus FaceLynx FaceCrown FaceAnniversary Face 2012Silver FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVBronze FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceGold FaceDriger Fang FaceDraciel Viper FaceGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013Silver FaceGold FaceEternal Passport FaceMF2 FaceFace of Days VHorogium Face

Technically most of us (but not all of us) have a "given" name and a "family" name.

In Western countries, this has been shorthanded to first name and last name (or forename and surname) as it is the order in which our culture has placed them (given, and then family). In many cultures in eastern Asia the family name comes before the given name.

But to say that a particular name is "backwards" isn't a very open way to think about things. We are members of a global community here, from many different cultures, and can probably do a bit better than that.
Feb 14 2012 10:35 PM
beybladetiggy

The Original Emperor

so is ginga dead this show is started to get too complicated.i think the main character should have just remained ginga forever and please dont tell me that all the legend bladers wont be there.well we will just have to wait for the episode on april
Feb 14 2012 10:47 PM
Annoying-Fork

STOP POSTING OR...
Antique Face
(This post was last modified: Feb 14 2012 11:13 PM by Annoying-Fork.)
You can stop speculating, and telling us what not to refute (especially for the sake of spreading information). How would a primary character such as Ginga be killed off like that? He could be anywhere because we don't know yet.

Proud owner of a Thermal Capricorne 125D
Sle(i)pnir the Earth Raptor
Click on this for joy!
[Image: yVrLj.gif]
Feb 14 2012 11:08 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

(Feb 14 2012 10:47 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote:  so is ginga dead this show is started to get too complicated.i think the main character should have just remained ginga forever and please dont tell me that all the legend bladers wont be there.well we will just have to wait for the episode on april

Metal Fight Beyblade with Ginga and the others has truly lived longer than it should. If you had read my posts, Metal Fight Beyblade has had very poor ratings in Japan. This is just like Bakuten Shoot Beyblade : it has to end eventually, the potential is already all spent. It is time for something fresh. Just seeing the number of people who have quit in the last few months should be a good indicator that Beyblade needs something new.

And yes, the true name in Japanese, since he is a Japanese character, is Kurogane Zero, not Zero Kurogane.

ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Feb 14 2012 11:17 PM
beybladetiggy

The Original Emperor

(Feb 14 2012 11:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote:  
(Feb 14 2012 10:47 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote:  so is ginga dead this show is started to get too complicated.i think the main character should have just remained ginga forever and please dont tell me that all the legend bladers wont be there.well we will just have to wait for the episode on april

Metal Fight Beyblade with Ginga and the others has truly lived longer than it should. If you had read my posts, Metal Fight Beyblade has had very poor ratings in Japan. This is just like Bakuten Shoot Beyblade : it has to end eventually, the potential is already all spent. It is time for something fresh. Just seeing the number of people who have quit in the last few months should be a good indicator that Beyblade needs something new.

And yes, the true name in Japanese, since he is a Japanese character, is Kurogane Zero, not Zero Kurogane.

so this is a remake?!"!! well i hope so .i dont want it to be very boring like lately metal fight beyblade 4d episode 147 was so boring they have already fighted this could have finished ages ago but they keep repeating the same.hope next episode is a little enjoyable.but lets stop whining around.cant wait for april
Feb 14 2012 11:26 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
(This post was last modified: Feb 15 2012 01:56 AM by Kai-V.)
(Feb 14 2012 11:26 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote:  so this is a remake?!"!! well i hope so .i dont want it to be very boring like lately metal fight beyblade 4d episode 147 was so boring they have already fighted this could have finished ages ago but they keep repeating the same.hope next episode is a little enjoyable.but lets stop whining around.cant wait for april

It is not a remake at all ... Do you even know what a remake is ? You are basically thinking that the story will just repeat itself, but no, that will obviously not happen ...

In other news, Adachi Takafumi clearly calls the latest issue "the last episode of Metal Fight Beyblade". According to that, it would be incorrect to call this series "Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G", but if there is a page in CoroCoro where it clearly calls it that, I am still interested in seeing it.
And he also confirmed that it was the end of the adventure with Ginga.

ベイブレード
Feb 15 2012 01:31 AM
ButterflyKnight

BEIBUREEDO YAROUZE

(Feb 15 2012 01:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote:  
(Feb 14 2012 11:26 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote:  so this is a remake?!"!! well i hope so .i dont want it to be very boring like lately metal fight beyblade 4d episode 147 was so boring they have already fighted this could have finished ages ago but they keep repeating the same.hope next episode is a little enjoyable.but lets stop whining around.cant wait for april

It is not a remake at all ... Do you even know what a remake is ? You are basically thinking that the story will just repeat itself, but no, that will obviously not happen ...

In other news, Adachi Takafumi clearly calls the latest issue "the last episode of Metal Fight Beyblade". According to that, it would be incorrect to call this series "Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G", but if there is a page in CoroCoro where it clearly calls it that, I am still interested in seeing it.

But that doesnt mean Ginga cannot make a cameo in this new series, is isnt? Because if Zero series takes place after seven years, they can still appear in the story in the adult version.

Hovewer, we need to wait to more news, because we can see people saying "oh no, they are going to kill Ginga, omg, omg"... XP
Feb 15 2012 10:34 AM
Away Find all posts by this user
Brood

Kekekeke ^_^
Rose Gold FaceAlexandrite Face

(Feb 14 2012 06:07 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote:  So is it safe to say that this is basically "Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G"? Since that's what the Manga said?

(Feb 14 2012 04:13 AM)Leviath Wrote:  "That day I saw it... The legendary blader Ginga Hagane's miracle!
Seven years has past after the great conflict against Nemesis.Beyblade has evolved!
New beyblade
New stadium and....
A new hero!
The blader of fire, Zero Kurogane
Zero's heating battle,will begin!"
-Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G

And is the Main Characters name not Zero Kurogane, not Kurogane Zero? Backwards names?

I thought its more reasonable for you guys to make the name in that order.The name 田中太郎 will be read "Tanaka Tarou" in japan.However in other countries its read Tarou Tanaka though its the same person.Its odd that when Americans for example come to japan their names will be read normally.Well to you guys that is.

Expect me to get the fastest stuff.
Feb 15 2012 10:44 AM
beybladetiggy

The Original Emperor

(Feb 15 2012 10:34 AM)Mayuka Howard Wrote:  
(Feb 15 2012 01:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote:  

But that doesnt mean Ginga cannot make a cameo in this new series, is isnt? Because if Zero series takes place after seven years, they can still appear in the story in the adult version.

Hovewer, we need to wait to more news, because we can see people saying "oh no, they are going to kill Ginga, omg, omg"... XP

told you kai v all the stories has one heroe .so if it is not a remake then ginga must be the main character or his childSmile but if it was me i wouldnt remake i would make ryuga to be friends wuth ginga even look other shows.eg dragonball z vegeta used to be goku friend but after getting killed he turns back and becomes friend with goku so ryuga and ginga =pure awsomeness !!"!!!!!"!

hope it will be cool
Feb 15 2012 02:20 PM

So, allow me to get this straight. This anime is still in the same universe as MFB, but seven years in the future. Kurogane Zero (Zero Kurogane for all us Westerners), the main character, got really inspired by Ginga's victory over Nemesis to start beyblading. By his time, everything has changed in the game, hence the Zero-G style beys. This could be interesting. (This all may sound obvious, but if it helps anyone out there, hey, why does it matter?)

I personally think this may sound like a pretty good deal to all of us MFB fans, since the possibility to see our favorite gang is still fairly high and it's fresh and new. Not only that, but it seems like the Zero-G beys are getting approval.
Feb 15 2012 05:19 PM
sridbeyz17

ベイブレードスピリット
BeyRank: #663 (1,093)
Rose Gold FaceFace of Days IIISilver FaceLibra FaceSilver Face

Its a really good thing by Takafumi Adachi unlike the long break between Batuken Shoot Beyblade seasons and Metal Fight Beyblade the Zero G series comes within short notice. I only hope the spirits are high and the series would take beyblading to new levels at the same time vying die hard MFB fans (i am saying this since i have witnessed people lose interest just under the pretext of not letting go of the earlier series heroes like kai, ray, etc...)...Lets All Hope for the Best... Smile

[Image: sridbeyz17KAI%252520final.gif]
Youtube Channel ll Facebook Page ll Beyblade Collection ll Buying Thread
Feb 15 2012 08:21 PM
beybladetiggy

The Original Emperor

(Feb 15 2012 08:21 PM)sridbeyz17 Wrote:  Its a really good thing by Takafumi Adachi unlike the long break between Batuken Shoot Beyblade seasons and Metal Fight Beyblade the Zero G series comes within short notice. I only hope the spirits are high and the series would take beyblading to new levels at the same time vying die hard MFB fans (i am saying this since i have witnessed people lose interest just under the pretext of not letting go of the earlier series heroes like kai, ray, etc...)...Lets All Hope for the Best... Smile

yeah and i saw the new stadium it was soo cool.i am not excergurating but if you launch a bey in that zero gravity sphere stadium it is gonna spin forever.that will be on my to buy list on april.lets hope for the best
Feb 15 2012 08:37 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY

No, the Beyblades will actually not spin any longer in the Zero G stadiums than in the regular BeyStadiums ...

This topic is to discuss the anime and manga series, not the toys.

ベイブレード
Feb 15 2012 09:18 PM
JakePlaysGamess

Irish Beyblade

My one request: Bring back Engine Gear! (or something similar)

Feb 15 2012 09:35 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY

(Feb 15 2012 09:35 PM)StadiumOut!! Wrote:  My one request: Bring back Engine Gear! (or something similar)

Did you seriously not read what I just wrote ?

ベイブレード
Feb 15 2012 09:45 PM
Thread Closed