To complete the Plastic series:
Ultimate Frostic Dranzer
Death Driger / Shadow Driger
Gaia Dragoon G (Great) / Strata Dragoon G (Great)
Than some sexy recolors:
Clear Black Galeon Attacker
Clear Purple Galman
To complete HMSs:
Phantom Fox MS (Metal Shadow)
Dragoon MF (Metal Fantom)
Samurai Changer MS (Metal Sword)
Aero Knight MS (Metal Sky)
Bloody Devil MS (Metal Satan)
Shining God MS (Metal Sun)
Melseth,il diavolo che si annida nel profondo della mia mente... mi spinge alla distruzione e alla pazzia...
|Dec 08 2011 11:11 PM|
Not much left, lol. List in order of priority:
Strongest Blader Set
Suspension for launcher
A freakin' decked out 3 seg grip
And BBP Prize version.
GET READY DIMSUM2! LOL
|Dec 12 2011 12:56 AM|
DRANZER MS :3
|Dec 12 2011 01:01 AM|
(Dec 04 2011 07:25 PM)CRUelty Wrote: Well, I see it is Wishlist time for everyone. May as well update mine LOLUpdated!
New stuff is in bold, stuff I don't need/want anymore is struck through
|Dec 12 2011 01:05 AM|
(Dec 04 2011 07:30 PM)░Mercury░ Wrote: My Wishlist: (Everything that is ordered has a *)
My updated list.
|Dec 24 2011 01:16 PM|
Totally Diablo Nemesis ^^
But Death Quetzacoatl, Mercury Anubis, and Basalt Horogium wouldnt hurt either.
Sig thanks to NaLi
Proud Bey rank Member of the Bey Bladers! Post on our thread to join!
Here's a community youtube channel that i admin, please subscribe and PM me if you wanna join!
|Dec 26 2011 06:04 AM|
Updated 26 December!
1. EZ Shooter Power Custom: Because I NEED MOAH POWAHHHHH
2. One or two of those cool spring attachments so I don't deplete the world supply of ripcords at the next plastics tourney.
3. I kinda miss my dranzer RC launcher, but those are mad pricey.
1. Bump King! YEAAAAAAAAAAAH
2. Dranzer F: Only Dranzer I don't currently own (due to the loss of mine a long time ago), one of the best bit stickers, and generally a pretty bey, with a nice AR.
3. Blizzard Orthros: price is a bit of an issue, seeing as I really just want the SP. Why did hasbro have to make everything Engine Gears... :C :C :C
4. Black Driger G: idk what these go for, but I want one.
5. Black Burning Kerberous: probably too pricey
6. Another HMC, Wide Defense and Wide Survivor
7. Gigars (Takara): Cost Prohibitive.
8. Heavy Attack and Wide Attack weight disks.
9. Appolon G (or Appolon): Cost prohibitive, but very nice.
10. Venusian G (or Venus): Cost prohibitive, but very nice.
11. Galeon 2: Galeon is cool.
12. Galeon: Speaking of which, I need more war lion SAR's. Trans purple would be cool but whatever.
13. Driger S: You can never have enough of these.
15. like a billion mint red voltaic apes to make a bed or throne out of: self explanatory.
1. Diablo Nemesis: 62g death machine goooo
2. Kreis Cygnus: sup free spin
3. Fusion Hades
4. Jade Jupiter
5. Some beys from RBV8 with FB, TR145, Fox and Ionis CW's, Forbidden wheel.
Don't have much money atm so probably won't buy that many of them soon, but have my eye out for a couple (EZ shooter power custom, black driger G, spring support, Wide Attack/Heavy Attack, Dranzer F, and various others depending on price.)
And with that, I take my leave - it's been an interesting ride, but one can only bang one's head against a wall so many times before they learn - and my head is mighty sore.
Signature for Archival Purposes/Some still-relevant links etc (Click to View)
th!nkBlargh! Latest Update: LimitedBlargh 1: Here are Some Combos Which I Think Are Neat (28 Feb 2014)
MFB Guides/Resources: (Click to View)
New Here? Read My Guide to the WBO: How to Make Good Posts and Not Get Warned!
Plastics Resources: (Click to View)
|Dec 26 2011 09:46 AM|
Phantom Fox MS
Aero Knight MS
Gaia Dragoon MS
Slash Riger MS
Bloody Devil MS
Shining God MS
I think I'm going to end up listing all HMS beys. Well,I don't have HMS AT ALL. But I so want some so I can make super mega awesome combos! ( Death Fox,Bloody Dranzer,Shining Wolborg,Aero Dragoon and Phantom Gaia Dragoon,anyone? )
Bothering attack type users since 2011.
|Jan 03 2012 08:03 PM|
Here's my wishlist. For MFB. I want some HMS Beys, but that's never going to happen.
Strongest Blader's Set
l Buying Thread l
|Jan 03 2012 09:51 PM|
@Ryu-X User Synesthesia is selling a NIB Jiraiya MS, and his price's are pretty good as well. Perhaps you should PM him and try to work out a deal?
|Jan 03 2012 11:17 PM|
My wish beys:
Big bang Pegasus
Death quatz ...
|Jan 04 2012 01:54 PM|
Death Gargoyle MS
Wolborg MS [Normal or Ice Blue, I don't care]
Magical Ape MS
Samurai Changer MS
every HMS that is top tier
Kreis Cygnus [If it's good]
A Hasbro Hell Kerbecs [Because I want a new BD145 for a cheap price]
Leone VS Pegasis Rev-up set
If I have enough money, I'll probably get all this by the end of the year. Minus all the top-tier HMS.
Dancing Rayquaza...will never get old :3
|Jan 06 2012 05:04 AM|
My wish list as of January 2012
(Dec 26 2011 05:55 AM)Neko Fury Wrote: Plastics (for collection):
It's pronounced ne-ko not ni-ko
|Jan 15 2012 11:32 AM|
1.Duo Uranus WD
2.Gravity Perseus BD145XF (For BD145 and XF )
3.Galaxy Pegasis ( I need a new R²F )
4.A new CS (Ray Unicorno,Galaxy SAgittario,Torch Gemios etc...)
|Jan 15 2012 06:21 PM|
|Jan 15 2012 06:29 PM|
3. 3 segment grip
4. Metal Faces
And many more I probably won't get.
|Jan 16 2012 11:23 PM|
Excessive items. Insufficient funds.
- Omega Dragonis
- More MF (Metal FACES)
- Wide Square Stadium (just for fun )
- EVERYTHING! lol.
The Rest (Click to View)
My Buying Thread|whatisthisidonteven|A story about life
Her First Protector (Click to View)
Tournaments I've Placed In (Click to View)
7/22/12 - The Triple Threat - 1st (HMS)
1/19/13 - New Year, Old Formats - 3rd (MFB)
1/19/13 - New Year, Old Formats - 2nd (HMS)
2/24/13 - Paper or Plastic? - 2nd (Plastics)
4/21/13 - BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: Maryland Qualifier - 3rd (Zero-G)
5/26/13 - BeyDays 2013! - 3rd (MFB)
9/20/13 - SeptemBBer 10-Pins - 3rd (MFB)
2/23/14 - Better Late than Never! - 2nd (LMT)
MD Rankings (Click to View)
1. Arupaeo - 1,572
2. BillyBlast - 1,438
3. Sniper™ - 1,420
4. Stars - 1,388
5. Tech - 1,285
6. geetster99 - 1,265
7. Breaker - 1,246
8. *AJ* - 1,223
9. *Ginga* - 1,090
10. Time - 1,026
NOTE: THESE ARE ONLY FOR ACTIVE PLAYERS.
|Jan 17 2012 06:28 AM|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)