Beyblade Wiki needs your help converting templates!

Among all the things we can now do for Beyblade Wiki, it turns out that templates were updated and they(we!) need our help to change those templates to fit the new norms. Here are some guides to help understand what to do :

It is a rather easy copy-paste job, but there are several articles to go through. Your help will be immensely appreciated, thank you very much in advance! Please post your progress here once you have done something.
Just to note, I haven't pushed the guide live yet but they should be up shortly! Thanks for your patience!
Not sure if completely related, but will we be sticking with the dub names for everything? I guess I've gotten so used to things like "Metal Wheel" that "Fusion Wheel" seems very foreign to me, ironically.
I'll try to help out when I get home tomorrow, unless everything is merged by then
(Oct. 03, 2015  10:28 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Not sure if completely related, but will we be sticking with the dub names for everything? I guess I've gotten so used to things like "Metal Wheel" that "Fusion Wheel" seems very foreign to me, ironically.

An understandable point. We generally stick to dub names due to the fact that they are searched more in search engines than the original terms, generally because of the young kids that watch the show or purchase the toys. We're essentially taking advantage of that information and using the format that is most popular, hence why we stick to dub terminology on everything.

I know it'll definitely be confusing and feel wrong (trust me, I feel it sometimes as well), but it's done for the benefit of the Wiki and the readers, as opposed to the few people who are used to other terms.

(Oct. 03, 2015  10:35 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: I'll try to help out when I get home tomorrow, unless everything is merged by then

It would be a miracle if we were completed by tomorrow, haha. We expect that the transition will take a couple of weeks in total depending on the number of people helping out, so I'm sure you'll have your opportunity to join in Tongue_out
(Oct. 03, 2015  10:43 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: An understandable point. We generally stick to dub names due to the fact that they are searched more in search engines than the original terms, generally because of the young kids that watch the show or purchase the toys. We're essentially taking advantage of that information and using the format that is most popular, hence why we stick to dub terminology on everything.

I know it'll definitely be confusing and feel wrong (trust me, I feel it sometimes as well), but it's done for the benefit of the Wiki and the readers, as opposed to the few people who are used to other terms.

As painful as it is to switch after so long, you are correct, it'll bring more traffic. I'll get used to it, hah.