I'm splitting it into four segments.
Ok...perhaps one segment for each part... Yeah, that would be nice
Chapter 13A is about Jackie's tale on how she got Burn Pisces
Chapter 13B will have the re-match between Alister and Diana
Chapter 13C involves the neighborhood mentioned in the tournament
Chapter 13D Will probably be all about the formation of Team Bey Strikers
Oh yay! My idea made it to the final product haha
Chapter 13A: Jackie tells the tale!

Author's Note: I've decided to split Chapter 13 into three-to-four segments, one for each of the scenarios, starting with the one where Jackie tells the tale of how she got Burn Pisces ED145WF.

After the tournament, Reiji, Alister, Milly, Jackie, and Zane decided to celebrate at an A&W restaurant nearby. This particular one is also where Oceanview's high school sports teams celebrate their biggest victories. The five were eating their food when Alister said to Jackie, "Don't forget; You have to tell us how you've got the Five Star Bey", before taking a bite of a coney dog, chewing it, and then swallowing. Jackie took a sip of her root beer before replying, "Relax, Al, I'll tell you and the others.", as she then started her story, "It all started one month after I managed to get my dad in jail and my uncle Gerald gaining custody of me, he took me on a trip to the Bey Forest. Of course, we had to get permission from the elders of Koma Village to go there. Anyways, we were hiking along the forest floor, when I noticed a strange, golden glow, coming from another direction."

Zane, after eating a french fry, asks, "What happened next?", to which Jackie replied, "Uncle Gerald and I followed the glow to a little shrine in a clearing somewhere off the beaten path. We went over to the shrine to check it out, and I opened these little double doors on them, and there it was; Burn Pisces! I was about to grab it when we heard some slow clapping behind us. We turned around fast to see one of the village elders. Apparently, he's put the shrine in that clearing, and waited until someone found it and the Five Star Bey. Plus, he also liked meeting new people, and is kind enough to let me keep it, as long as I could keep it out of the wrong hands. Plus, he also suggested changing the Bey's look to keep people from stealing it."

Reiji says in understanding, "So that's why you disguised it. It'd be all too tempting for one of us to snatch Burn Pisces and abuse its power, and you'd be in some really hot water for it!", before taking a huge bite of his bacon cheeseburger. Milly then asked Jackie if she could look over Burn Pisces, to which the latter replied, "Go ahead, be sure to give it back when you're done, okay?". Milly nodded before looking over the Five Star Bey. After 30 seconds, Milly handed the Bey back to Jackie, before remarking, "This Bey radiates power in every way you could possibly imagine, and that Five Star Pegasus Face Bolt is amazingly rare! Plus, that Wide Flat contributes to its amazing speed!"

Jackie nodded with confidence when she suddenly felt a chill in the air. "Hey guys", started female Blader, "Is it me, is it getting REALLY cold in here?!". Reiji replied, "Now that you think of it, it is gettin' cold in here!", as he shivered. Zane shook as he remarked, "Hey, the windows are not open, but something seems suspicious about this coldness in the air!", as Milly then thought before concluding, "I think I know what's going on; Someone with an ice-cold Battle Striker or a Beyblade is nearby and we're feeling its sub-zero power radiating through here!". Reiji thought for a moment and asks Alister, "Hey Al, didn't you say you've beaten a girl with an icy Ultimate-type Beyblade?", to which the serious Blader replied, "Yeah, why do you ask--Wait a minute! She must be here!"

Chapter 13A End

A/N: This is only the first part of Chapter 13. Don't worry, the battle to come between Al and Diana will be in Chapter 13B, so be patient. And do tell me what you think!
Is it me or is this one shorter? anyway....come on! does she really have to interrupt a perfectly good meal?! The succilent and starchiest horrors of horrors!
Hey, don't sweat it
Uhh,just a joke as well. Keep up the good work!(help me story too!)
okay, I gotcha.
Hey, I started on working on Chapter 13B!
You can't double post
It isn't double-posting if the second post of a double-post is not meaningless, right?

anyways, when I finish Chapter 13B, you'll love it!
Chapter 13B: Raging rematch! Alister VS Diana!

The four Bladers and Battle Strikers player rushed outside of the A&W to a shocking sight; a number of Battle Strikers players trapped inside of series of hollow, but thick ice blocks, and they were crying out to be released from their frozen prisons. One of them Zane recognizes as Melvin Lobos. He goes over to the younger brother of the Team Predator leader and asks him, "Yo, what the carp happened?", to which Melvin replied with a shiver that he was battling with a few local players when a girl with black hair and purple eyes (Diana) showed up. She challenged them, and they tried to battle against her, but they lost. She then used her top to froze them in the giant ice blocks, but thankfully, they have holes in them, so they could breathe.

Zane reassured, "Don't worry, man! We'll get you guys out of those over-sized ice cubes!", as he, Reiji, Milly, and Jackie proceeded to launch their tops at the ice blocks to break the players free, while Alister went off to confront Diana. Before Al left, Milly asked him. "Alister, where are you going?", to which he replied with a serious tone, "I'm going to find her. She must be nearby, waiting for me to battle her again!". Milly said to him with a single tear down her eye, "Al...Be careful!", to which he replied calmly, "Don't worry, Milly, I'll make sure to come out of this alive.", before assuming a rare, but warm smile...and giving her a light peck on the lips. Milly felt her heart melt at the gesture as she blushed fiercely. Alister waved to Milly, as she waved back, as the owner of Hades Annihilate leaves for his inevitable rematch...

Meanwhile, we see Diana about to freeze another Battle Strikers player, who lost to her and Luna Freeze, into a giant hollow ice block, when she heard a familiar voice call out to her, "Diana! Leave the guy alone! It's ME you want!". She turned around fast to see a familiar face; Alister, who has defeated her and Luna Freeze in the past by way of his Grand Hades UW145FRS evolving into a 4D Bey. He then goaded to her as he engaged his Bey onto his launcher, "You want a rematch!? Come and get it!", to which she replied with a growl, "Let's!", as she engaged her Ultimate-type onto her launcher. She then summoned a permafrost Beystadium similar to the one in their previous battle. Alister starts the countdown of the battle cry,

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

"GO SHOOT!!", they both yell, launching their Beys into the stadium. The two tops make deep, metallic clanks as they fiercely smashed into each other, struggling for dominance. As for that Battle Strikers player that Diana never got to trap in an ice block, he stood in awestruck horror as he watched the power of the Greek God of the Underworld and the ice-cold fury of the Moon collide as their masters gave them orders for special moves, mode changes, and counterattacks. After what seemed to be an eternity of battling, when a few minutes had actually passed, the battle came to a stalemate, with both Beyblades flying out of the permafrost Beystadium at the same time, as they then returned to their respective owners. Diana said to Alister that even though their rematch ended in a stalemate, she wanted to battle him again, for that adrenaline rush she experienced from the first battle. She also asked him with a somewhat mischievous tone if he assumed that she wanted revenge on him for her loss, to which he replied with a calm tone, "Yeah, I guess I did. I bet you froze all those Battle Strikers players to get my attention, am I right?". Before Diana could reply, something strange started happening; her Luna Freeze V145AF is glowing a brilliant blue as Diana started to become encased in ice from the feet up, and rapidly, too. Diana noticed it and gasped in surprise. Before Alister could ask, Diana beats him to it as she struggled against the ice, which has just about reached her neck area, "No, not again! My Luna Freeze is turning on me! Go get help! NOW!". Just as Alister was about to rush off to get help, Zane suddenly appeared, and launching his Dragonfire II at the ice, breaking Diana free in a single hit, and the recoil caused Luna Freeze to fly out of her hand. Diana sighs in relief, "I guess you didn't need to find help, it found us...", before passing out.

Alister asks Zane as Dragonfire II returned to its master, "Zane, what are you doing here!?", to which the red-haired player replied, "We finished freeing those other Battle Strikers players from the ice blocks, and I went to see what's happening with you. That's when I noticed your opponent becoming encased in ice, so I decided to be a gentleman and used my Dragonfire II to free her." Alister then nodded in understanding, as the other bladers arrived. Reiji asks when he saw the prone body of Diana, "What happened?", to which he explained about how the stalemate, and how Luna Freeze suddenly turned on its owner, and Zane showing up and saving her rear end. Milly remarked that it's very rare for a Beyblade to turn on its owner, and the chances of it happening are about a million to one. She also theorized that Luna Freeze's rebellion may have had something to do with the stalemate from the battle.

"Who knows, Milly?", asks Alister before continuing, "But one thing's for sure; this incident is proof enough that Ultimate-type Beyblades are never easy to control, or use in a Beyblade battle. They'll no doubt take a lot of willpower to tame..."

Chapter 13B End

A/N: Surprised with that peck on the lips Al left on Milly, aren't you? Anyways, Happy New Year's!

EDIT (1/1/12): BeybladerLeone said that there's a little too much spoken dialogue so, I decided to cut it.
that was awesome!
cold you plese use less dialougue though?
I'll see what I can do!
you say that a lot.
Is there a problem with it?
After the main storyline, can you make Alister and Milly get married? sure, has no real significance to anything, and then tell us about what the other characters do after the main story?
And does Team Bey-strikers go back to the beyblade world, or does beyblade and battle strikers form together in the Battle Strikers world like it already is?
Not so fast, sum, I'll have to take these things into consideration!
(Jan. 01, 2012  5:53 PM)BeybladerLeone Wrote: that was awesome!
The dialogue is fine. Great story! How about we do a crossover with our stories? Haha,Gaia wields Burst Sentinel R90 UGrin!
Um, you forgot to turn the smilies off in your post, but thanks for the idea!
(Jan. 01, 2012  5:53 PM)BeybladerLeone Wrote: that was awesome!

Hm? Dialogue is the main ingredient to character development. While there is a healthy limit, this story hasn't hit it yet, methinks.
Temporal, old buddy, it's been a while since I've gotten some sweet criticism from you! Smile
Chapter 13C is in the works, so be eager for it!