7.69%
Pretty good
23.08%
Needs some work
17.09%
Boo!
17.95%
Total: 100% 117 vote(s)
Hey, how about some criticism over here?
Chapter 11B is in the works, and I'm sure you can wait until it's finished!
Chapter 11B: Jackie's Battle! Dark Pisces' True Form!

Author's Note: This is the second half of Chapter 11. Whereas Chapter 11A is about Diana appearing in the Battle Strikers homeworld, 11B focuses on Jackie's battle in Round 1.

It was time for Jackie's match in Round 1, and it's also the final battle for it. Her opponent, in this case, is a Team Predator member named Melvin Lobos, who is Kevin's younger brother. He has a shaven head, unlike his older brother, but has the same skin tone and eye color, too. He is also wearing a Team Predator uniform, only it has different shades of blue than those worn by the other members. He has 75% of his older brother's physical height, considering he's younger than Kevin. He used to have trouble with people comparing him to his famous older brother, and became jealous. One day, during a training session with Kevin, in which every member of Team Predator was watching, Melvin had an emotional breakdown. Kevin tried to ask him what's wrong, Melvin went into a jealous rage, attempting to punch his older brother. He knocked Melvin down in self-defense and asked him about his outburst. Melvin tearfully replied that he grew tired of people comparing him to his big brother, causing him to live in his shadow. Kevin comforted the younger brother, causing the other members to be touched by this brotherly reconciliation. Melvin also owns the Predator Striker, Talonthor, which has the GYRO.SPIN FX Core. The GYRO.SPIN FX Core has a gyroscope that generates a powerful defensive hurricane barrier around Talonthor, and also provides a speed boost for the Predator Striker near the end of a battle.

Anyways, the two opposing battlers went to their sides of the arena, with a referee overseeing them. Melvin says to Jackie, "Hey, if anyone's going to challenge my big brother, it's going to be me!", to which she replied, "Younger brother or not, I ain't gonna go easy on you either, kid!". After that, the two players engaged their respective tops on their launchers, as the referee starts the battle cry,

"Ready..."

"Set..."

"GO SHOOT! / STRIKE!", they both say at once, as they launched their tops into the arena. Talonthor went to the center and proceeded to generate its famous hurricane barrier. "A'right, Pisces", started Jackie to her Bey, "Let's do this! Special Move: Great White Airflow Thief!". The Bey came towards Talonthor and proceeded to use its Down Force 145 Spin Track, to stir the winds of the hurricane barrier around its blades to increase its stamina levels. Melvin smirked and said, "I have to admit, Jackie Delgado, that using the winds of my Talonthor's hurricane barrier to increase your top's stamina, is an impressive and creative feat. But you haven't seen anything yet!", before ordering to his aforementioned Mecha FX Predator Striker, "Talonthor, toss your enemy around in the hurricane!". In reply to Melvin's orders, Talonthor increases the intensity of its hurricane barrier, to the point in which Pisces gets sucked inside of it, and tossed around.

"Holy cow! Looks like Pisces is in trouble! Will Jackie be able to turn things around, or will it be all over for her?", went the DJ, amazed by the ferocity of the attack. Jackie growled as she then ordered to her Bey, "Pisces you can still get some play out of the stick! Change spin direction!", as it dutifully obeys, changing directions. Alister, who was watching the whole thing with the other Round 1 winners, thought, "Damn it, Jackie! Pisces is a right-spin Beyblade, there's no way that it'll be able to beat this guy in Left-spin!". As Pisces struggled to survive in the hurricane's powerful gale, Melvin decided to try and rattle Jackie's concentration by insulting her. He called her names (and thankfully, no racial slurs), told crude jokes, and even using the "loser" hand gesture. But these only added fuel to the proverbial fire, as Pisces started to glow a bright, golden yellow, changing its shape. Alister gaped as he then thought in shock, "That glow...No way! It can't be...I thought that Bey is a myth! Could it be that this sorely outclassed customization is a cover?!". Reiji asks Milly, "What the heck is happening to Jackie's Pisces?!", to which Milly replied rather worriedly, "I dunno, Reiji, but this is big!"

Melvin was starting to get scared as the glowing intensified, at which Jackie smirked and said to him, "Now, you'll see what my Pisces can really do!", before ordering to her glowing Bey, "Reveal yourself...Burn Pisces!!". Dark Pisces was no more, and in its place, was a Beyblade that many thought was merely a legend; the "Five Star Bey" Burn Pisces ED145WF! Its Face Bolt is black with the thought-to-be-a-myth Five-Star Pegasis motif, a clear Pisces Energy Ring, a golden Burn Fusion Wheel, a translucent red Eternal Defense 145 Spin Track, and a translucent purple Wide Flat Performance Tip. Melvin, quickly regaining his concentration, ordered to his Battle Striker, "Talonthor, tear Pisces apart with Titanium Hurricane Slam!!", as it dutifully makes its gyroscope spin faster, further intensifying the vortex. Jackie smirked, and then commanded to her newly-transformed Beyblade, "Pisces, Special Move: Five Star Shining Saber attack!!". The top obeys, its ED145 Spin Track taking on a shining white aura, producing red and gold energy blades from its hooks, slicing into the hurricane, dispersing it. Before Melvin could do anything else, Burn Pisces swooped down on Talonthor, the blades of the Shining Saber cutting into the Predator Striker's FX Core, busting its gyroscope. As a result, the attack caused Talonthor to stop spinning.

Everyone was awestruck at the events that unfolded during the match, even Kevin Lobos himself! The DJ, who re-acquired his composure, announced, "Jackie Delgado gets to move on to Round 2. Gee, things must really be happening in this rockin' tournament, don't you think? Anyways, that closes Round 1, and we're pressing on to Round 2!". Jackie went back to her chair on the platform, only to see Alister with a questioning look on his face. He asks, "How long have you been keeping this from us?". Jackie smiled and replied, "Well, I wasn't sure I could reveal Burn Pisces until I faced someone truly powerful, and Melvin Lobos is someone truly powerful, seeing as he's had plenty of experience in battle! As for how I got it, I just found it in an old shrine somewhere, in the same area where Koma Village is!". Alister thought for a moment before asking Jackie, "Be sure to tell us the whole story after this whole tournament, okay?", to which she replied with a chuckle, "Don't worry, Al, I'll be sure to tell y'all the whole story! No big deal!"

Chapter End

Tell me what you think! I'll understand if you don't think it's this cool!
Chapter 12A: An impostor revealed! The real leader of Team Phantom appears!

Author's Apology: Forgive me if I seemed to be skipping ahead of things in this arc, but I've been getting new ideas for this story.

Let us skip through Round 2, the Semi-finals (Zane tied against James Galahad in them), and the finals (Reiji won against Alister in that one). We see Reiji getting ready for the main event; the battle with Kevin Lobos, the leader of Team Predator! We see the two opponents stepping up to their sides of the arena, poised to mix it up in the battle of the century. "Congratulations", started Kevin as he engaged his Predator Striker, Sabretooth FX, to his Turbo Launcher, "I'm impressed that you've made it this far, Kurokawa. I'm afraid I'm nothing to underestimate in this battle to come. My Sabretooth FX's TIP.SWITCH FX Core and my cunning strategy will keep you guessing!". Before Reiji could reply, a familiar voice rang out, "Too bad it's not him you'll be fighting!", as its owner came from a shadowy part of the gym; Justin Kruger, the leader of Team Phantom, Black Widow FX in his right hand, and Hyper Strike Launcher with TRIGG attachment in the left hand. Reiji growled immensely at Kruger as he calmly made his way to where the two are. "What the freak do YOU want, Kruger?!", Reiji asks in a growling voice, venom filling the tone. "It's simple, Reiji, I'm here to make sure you don't battle Lobos", replied Kruger with an arrogant tone as he engages Black Widow FX on his Hyper-Strike Launcher, "Only a Battle Strikers player can challenge a team leader, and you Beybladers aren't worth any carp! Losers, that's what you guys are!"

Alister abruptly got up from the platform, and stomped towards the Team Phantom leader with a really P.O.'d expression on his face that looked as if it could scare the living hell out of the Grim Reaper. He snarls at the arrogant team leader, "Hey, Kruger!", before asking harshly, "Why don't you go ruin someone else's battle with a team leader somewhere else?!", as he engages his Hades Annihilate F:C onto his launcher in a threatening manner. "Stay out of this, Alister!", sneers Justin back, "It's none of your damned beeswax!". Just as anyone else was about to react, a small, shadowy blur suddenly struck down Kruger before returning to the same exact shadow that the Team Phantom leader came out of. Walking out of said shadow, is a figure in a purple-colored, monk-like cloak. His face could not be made out too easily, a pair of sunglasses only showing. In his right hand is a Battle Striker with a differently-colored version of the Black Widow weapon, silver with regular black widow spiders instead of the black and white widow spiders on Kruger's Black Widow FX. Not only that, but this particular 'Striker also has a red Core, a black BL15 Balance Tip and Balance Booster, and a red Lock holding the parts together. Around this mystery person's neck is a necklace of what appears to be Japanese prayer beads with a medallion of the Team Phantom logo.

Justin gets back up to see who his assailant is, and gasped in horror, "No, it can't be! I was sure to have gotten rid of you when I stole your position as Team Phantom's leader!", to which the cloaked person snarled back with a voice tone that sounds strikingly similar to Kruger's, "My position isn't the only thing you've freaking stole from me! You also stole my appearance, my identity, my voice, my battling style, and the way I do things in Battle Strikers! On top of that, you also tried to use my team to do your dirty work, in a conspiracy to eliminate Beyblades!", at which the crowd let out a gasp. Reiji turned to the cloaked person, who is apparently the REAL Justin Kruger, and asks him, "So this guy's an impostor?! How the heck does that even--Wait a minute! This guy's one of those doppelgangers from these weird German myths, isn't he?". The real Kruger nodded, as he suddenly slammed the palm of his left hand on the fake Kruger's forehead, causing him to glow with a purple aura and change shape. When the glowing stopped, the fake Kruger's appearance has changed into that of a silhouette-like entity with glowing violet eyes, knife-like claws, and ibex-like devil horns coming out of his forehead. "Scheiß!!", snarled the demon in a German accent, "You have blown mein cover, Justin Kruger! Now you will pay for this!", as he lunged towards Kruger, claws poised to shred him to pieces, only to be struck down again, this time, by a familiar-looking Phantom Striker! Reiji said to Alister, "Al! That was Odinskull!", as its owner, Mordecai Darkovich, came out of the shadows, saying to the two male Bladers, "That's Odinskull XS to you!", before walking up next to Kruger. Mordecai asks Kruger cockily, "So, Kruger old buddy, what I'd miss?", to which the rightful leader of Team Phantom replied coyly, "Oh, nothing Mordecai, Reiji here is about battle Kevin Lobos!"

To be continued...

Be sure to review! ;)

EDIT (12/15/11): I just thought I'd change a thing or two.
Thanks!
so how's chapter 12B coming on?
cause i'm really looking forward to it.
Chapter 12B's coming along pretty good
I'm happy to announce that Chapter 12B is almost done, so hang on to your Beylaunchers!
yipee dipee doodah
[means i'm happy]
also what do you mean hang on to your beylauncher?
GLad you are happy that I'm almost done
I've been on this a website a few times before i registered and i come here nearly every day for 2 reasons:1 i joined a beyblade team 2 i love reading this story
also how do you make a new thread?
Chapter 12B: Reiji VS Kevin! The Main Event!

Previously in Beyblade VS Battle Strikers:

"Scheiß!!", started the demon in a German accent, "You have blown mein cover, Justin Kruger! Now you will pay for this!", as he lunged towards Kruger, claws poised to shred him to pieces, only to be struck down again, this time, by a familiar-looking Phantom Striker! Reiji said to Alister, "Al! That was Odinskull!", as its owner, Mordecai Darkovich, came out of the shadows, saying to the two male Bladers, "That's Odinskull XS to you!", before walking up next to Kruger. Mordecai asks Kruger cockily, "So, Kruger old buddy, what I'd miss?", to which the rightful leader of Team Phantom replied coyly, "Oh, nothing Mordecai, Reiji here is about battle Kevin Lobos!"

We see Reiji getting back to preparing for his battle against Kevin Lobos, after that fiasco with an arrogant, foul-mouthed, demonic, German doppelganger that was apparently impersonating Justin Kruger and manipulating Team Phantom in a bid to destroy Beyblades. Alister got back to his seat, as Justin and Mordecai drag the demon away somewhere to be destroyed. The DJ starts the battle cry,

"Ready..."

"Set..."

"GO SHOOT! / STRIKE!", the two opposing forces yell simultaneously as they send their tops into the arena. Reiji goes on the offensive with his Vulcanium Ra's D:D-M Bottom on Metal Flat mode, whereas Kevin defends with his Sabretooth FX's TIP.SWITCH Core in Defense Mode. "I have to say", started Kevin to the Blader, "Your top's offensive power is great, but can it compare to that of my Sabretooth FX?!", before ordering to his Predator Striker, "Sabretooth, Mode Change!". The TIP.SWITCH activates and changes from Defense Mode to Attack Mode, as the Mecha FX Battle Striker starts to attack Ra fiercely, depleting a bit of the Beyblade's stamina with every hit. Reiji grunted as he orders to his Bey, "Special Move: Sun God Blue Flame attack!", as the Bey Spirit of the ancient Egyptian Sun God comes forth from the Face Bolt of the 4D Beyblade, swooping towards Sabretooth FX in a blazing aura of azure flames. Kevin smiled and ordered to his 'Striker, "Sabretooth FX, Sabre Claw Smash!", as its StrikerSoul, a variation of the Sabretooth beast in Team Predator colors came forth from the Weapon, swinging his razor-sharp claws to meet Ra head-on! Ra blocks the claw slashes with its staff, but finds itself being pushed back by Sabretooth FX with his head. "Don't you ever give up, Ra!", ordered Reiji, "Show this kitty-cat who's BOSS!!", as the Sun God Bey Spirit dutifully musters up strength to push Sabretooth FX's StrikerSoul backwards. Kevin orders to Sabretooth FX, "Sabretooth, you can still get some play out of the fangs, toss that hawk-headed deity sky high!", as the StrikerSoul obediently switches tactics, and clamps onto Ra's staff with his teeth, and swings Ra around before tossing the Sun God into the air.

Reiji was getting frustrated, but was decent enough to say to Kevin, "Not bad, man! Your StrikerSoul's pretty powerful!". Kevin was about to reply when Reiji added, "But it's not over...not yet! Time for me to get serious!", before commanding to Ra, "Special Move: Sun God Solar Booster!!", as Ra recovers and charges up energy before launching himself towards the Sabretooth FX StrikerSoul in a drill-spinning motion, complete with the glowing aura of the Solar Booster attack. Kevin decides to counter it, ordering to his Predator Striker, "Sabertooth FX, Mode Change!", as it dutifully changes modes on its TIP.SWITCH Core and the StrikerSoul raising its claws in a blocking pattern. Ra, still spinning with the energies of the Solar Booster attack, starts to drill into Sabretooth FX's claws, the StrikerSoul standing its ground. Reiji was starting to sweat from his forehead as the stalemate went on. "Damn!", he thought, "How can I end this freaking battle!? Kevin and I are too evenly matched! But there's no way that I'm giving up in this, not today, or any other day!", when he heard a voice in his head, calling to him, "Reiji..."

Reiji asks the voice in his head, "Who is this? Is it you, Ra?", to which the voice, belonging to Ra, replied, "Yes, it is I! It is your unwillingness to surrender that is giving me strength in this battle! Believe in me, and there is nothing I cannot do!". Reiji felt his frustration melt away as he ordered to his Bey with a newfound vigor, "Special Move: Sun God Blue Inferno attack!", as said Bey took on a blazing blue aura that is deeper than that of the Sun God Blue Flame attack as it gradually pushes Sabretooth FX back, before grinding the Mecha FX Predator Striker into the wall of the arena. Kevin ordered to the 'Striker, "Sabretooth FX, push back!", but it was too late, as a huge explosion and a pillar of blue fire erupted from the arena. Strangely enough, the fire is not burning anything down at all, not even the ceiling! It is as if the powerful Egyptian Sun God Bey is using his power to prevent the blue flames from causing any fiery incidents, which is exactly what it is. After a moment or two of the pillar searing from the arena, a soot-covered Sabretooth FX came flying out of it before landing in front of Kevin with a series of clinking noises. The blue flames of the Sun God Blue Inferno attack dissipated, revealing a still-spinning Vulcanium Ra! The Bey then returns to Reiji's hand, as the DJ announces, "I-i-i-i Don't BELIEVE IT!! The challenger, Reiji Kurokawa, has defeated the world-class contender and Team Predator leader, Kevin Lobos! Have we ever seen a battle like this?! Have WE?! Eh, I suppose not, BUT STILL! Reiji has seen all, fought all, and conquered all in this exciting tournament, even taking down a living legend in his prime! Never, in all my years, have I seen such battling since I was a DJ for the BBA's Beyblade tournaments back in the day! But anyways, give it up for our new champion, REIJI KUROKAWAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Everyone started to cheer wildly as the aforementioned Blader waved to the crowd with a confident smile on his face, saying, "Yeah! Thanks, I'll be here all week!". They chanted his name, "REIJI! REIJI! REIJI! REIJI! REIJI! REIJI! REIJI! REIJI!", as said Blader thought to himself, "They're cheering my name on! Yes! But--I must not get too cocky, or else I'll have an ego the size of the Grand Canyon and lose my friends from acting arrogant! But hey, it's me they're cheering for, but still!". Kevin walks over to Reiji, and said to him, "Congratulations, Reiji! You've beaten me, and I have to admit, that was a wild battle! You've even fried my Sabretooth FX! I think that earns you a pretty nice reward!", as he reaches into his pocket, before pulling out a box with the initials S.S. painted on it. "Reiji, consider the contents of this box a token of our appreciation, and that of StrikerSociety, the official sanctioning body of the Battle Strikers hobby", stated Kevin as he hands the box to Reiji before ushering the Blader, "Go ahead, open it. No pressure!"

Reiji opens the box, and in it was a Black Widow Battle Striker that has the same parts as that owned by Justin Kruger's, a gold BL40 Super Balance Tip, a StrikerSociety Battle License card, a Turbo Launcher, a Finger Controller, and a letter from the StrikerSociety chairman (who, for this moment, shall remain unnamed). "Whaddya know, Lobos? It's a Black Widow, just like Justin Kruger's!", smiled Reiji, to which Kevin replied, "Yes, and just so you know, there is more than one of these powerful, limited-edition Strikers, and are often given out to people with Battle Licenses who earned 20 stamps on them from winning battles in StrikerSociety tournaments, just like this one. Plus, that gold BL40 Super Balance Tip can be acquired simply by signing up. Also, take a look on the back of that Battle License!" Reiji takes out the Battle License card (which has his name printed on it), and flips it over to see the back. When he did, he finds 20 red StrikerSociety stamps on them, as he then said to Kevin, "So I've fought at least 20 battles in this tournament, ours included. Guess that earns me that Black Widow."

Reiji puts the Battle License back in the box, closes it, and shakes hands with Kevin as the crowd cheered again.

Chapter End

@ BladerLeone: click the New Topic button, and you may want to do it on another sub-forum!

EDIT (12/15/11): Just a minor change
Could you check out my beyblade story?
to check if it's good?
It's called Beyblade Ultimate Bey
I'll see what I can do
Thanks!
edited chapter 0 on my beyblade story
oops this isn't my thread
Honest mistake, nothing to worry about!
Hey guys,

I've got plenty of ideas swirling around in my head for what Chapter 13 should be about.

Here are some scenarios I'm considering:

1. Jackie tells the tale of how she obtained the legendary Five Star Bey, complete with a flashback sequence
2. Zane and the Bladers go to the neighborhood that's still active in Beyblading, and they initially have a bit of trouble from the neighborhood Bladers, until the Cheater Hunter appears again to stop the hostilities.
3. The gang runs into Diana, and Alister starts a battle with her, during which the others join in, to give Alister some back-up.
4. The Bladers and Zane form their own Battle Strikers team, and Alister, Jackie, and Milly get their own Battle Strikers for the occasion.

Using all of them on the same chapter would require me to split it into four parts.
Okay, okay but i had one question: what is Battle Strikers?
To answer your question, Kai800, Battle Strikers is this game where you battle with customizable, magnetically-controlled spinning tops called Strikers.

Great story! However , I think that you cut down the usage of special moves as they are seen beige used every few seconds into the battle. Perhaps further describing the battle and then adding a Special attack once In a while to change the odds.

I also think Alister and Milly are getting to much attention.perhaps you should postpone Diana's battle for now and focus more on the other characters. In between , it would also be nice to have a cutscene that involves Team Phantom (or others),like: *blablabla*..... (paragraph) Meanwhile, (insert Team phantom plotting here) or something like that. Perhaps you could involve the other teams in some 'missions' or something to foil Team Phantom's plans and the gang could assist them. Diana joining the group would be a nice touch(plus some ~ connection with Zane).
But most importantly, every other chapter should involve the gang getting closer to going home indirectly or not(example: Team phantom is building a dimension transport machine to conquer the beyblade world,etc) I'll try to give more ideas. >•
Oh yeah, one more. How about the gang+(hopefully Diana) = Team Bey Strikers? Or perhaps Battle Bladers?
i would like scenario 1[jackie tells how she got pisces].
I'll think about it