Beyblade Tournaments?

Hi , itll be great if it can be held in Adelaide as i have been waiting for a tournament 2 come 2 adelaide since like 2004
oh yer da problem is i dont have a MFB DAMN!! only the plastic 1's
oh yer is the Tournament gonna be anything big like best in the country or anything like that ..... Hope it is though
it would be good if we could have a tourny like the old ones with the plastic blades n stuff ...Smile
good try to make four posts in a row, next time think about your post and then write it Wink

these are all fan-run events, the WBO is an unofficial fan organization. we do the best with what we have but don't expect a giant tournament

i imagine most people are going to want to run a plastic format.
Does anyone know when there wil be a tournament in england..... preferably around the area of london.
These is going to be one at the MCM Expo or JapanEx, MCM looking more likely. Check this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-1913.html
(Jan. 05, 2009  1:33 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Does anyone know when there wil be a tournament in england..... preferably around the area of london.

I swear I've been talking about this nonstop for a while now. How can you not know? D:
i remember the old toys r us tournaments. are they still holding any?
(Jan. 06, 2009  1:02 AM)Brimstone Wrote: i remember the old toys r us tournaments. are they still holding any?

No.
Hi sorry i just worked out what i was gonna say after i sent the previous couple Tongue_out
(Jan. 05, 2009  1:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: good try to make four posts in a row, next time think about your post and then write it Wink

these are all fan-run events, the WBO is an unofficial fan organization. we do the best with what we have but don't expect a giant tournament

soo does that mean that the rules are gonna be only plastic blades since you said most people would probaly want to use the plastic blades...?
(Jan. 06, 2009  2:12 AM)Ultimate Blader Wrote: Hi sorry i just worked out what i was gonna say after i sent the previous couple Tongue_out
(Jan. 05, 2009  1:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: good try to make four posts in a row, next time think about your post and then write it Wink

soo does that mean that the rules are gonna be only plastic blades since you said most people would probaly want to use the plastic blades...?
It'll be whatever the people that come to the tournament decide to use. I would guess plastics, since most people have those right now, but it's up to whoever hosts a tournament to decide.
ohk thanx for the answer (y) and by the way does anybody live in Adelaide here ?
oh yer if you wanna see new posts just refresh the page Smile sorry for putting 2 posts in a row
Check the map at the top and see if there is anyone in your area(if their registered on there, that is).
alright thanks oh yer and how do you get bey points?
Battle(best 2 out of 3 in one of the takara stadiums listed in the rules) another member on here in real life. Then for each loss you guys get you record them (click the winners name then record you lost against them). MAX TEN BATTLES PER WEEK.

BTW, I think the stadiums are:
Tornado Balance
TBTS
Tornado Attack
MFB Attack
MFB Balance
Attack Stadium(original takara)
Defense Stadium(original takara)
Endurance Stadium(original takara)
But I may have missed some.
(Jan. 06, 2009  2:30 AM)Ultimate Blader Wrote: alright thanks oh yer and how do you get bey points?

http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=9
kk thanks
i fell like blading sum 1 haha
sorry that htis is my third pos in a row but under joined jan 2009 why does it say warning level 0% whats that supposed 2 mean..?
sorry for writing a forth post but nobody is answering lol haha Smile so is anybody their ?
(Jan. 06, 2009  2:43 AM)Ultimate Blader Wrote: kk thanks
i fell like blading sum 1 haha
sorry that htis is my third pos in a row but under joined jan 2009 why does it say warning level 0% whats that supposed 2 mean..?
sorry for writing a forth post but nobody is answering lol haha Smile so is anybody their ?

>_> This is ridiculous. Use the edit button.

Also most of these posts are off topic and spam.

And that's you're warning level. You don't want it to go up. More times you break the rules, the higher it will go.

That means, double posting (quadruple posting >_>), spamming, off topic posts, and being annoying.

All of these you just did.

Sorry, I had to say it. It just burns me up so bad.
lol haha alright now i getcha sorry im new here thats all

soo when is their gonna be a tournament in Adelaide oh yer if their is in adelaide please make the tournament like at tea tree plaza or places close to that.
(Jan. 06, 2009  7:22 AM)Ultimate Blader Wrote: lol haha alright now i getcha sorry im new here thats all

soo when is their gonna be a tournament in Adelaide oh yer if their is in adelaide please make the tournament like at tea tree plaza or places close to that.

Why do people seem to think we can cater to individuals? We'll host a tournament where we're likely to get the biggest turnout.
yer i know that i was just asking when will their be 1 in adelaide cause the tournaments i've seen in adelaide are quiet populated
(Jan. 07, 2009  2:38 AM)Ultimate Blader Wrote: yer i know that i was just asking when will their be 1 in adelaide cause the tournaments i've seen in adelaide are quiet populated

If you can find enough other bladers in Adelaide we can do one there.
Alright that'll be great ive already got a couple of people that will probaly want to come since their into beyblading too.
Just a note: we're not going to host a bunch of tournaments in areas that aren't that far apart. Admittedly I don't know much about the geography of Australia, but if you want a tournament that badly it's expected you be able to travel further than the next block over to get to it.
(Jan. 07, 2009  5:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Just a note: we're not going to host a bunch of tournaments in areas that aren't that far apart. Admittedly I don't know much about the geography of Australia, but if you want a tournament that badly it's expected you be able to travel further than the next block over to get to it.

I just wanted to say, that the places mentioned (Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne) are all very far apart in Australia and are all over 10 hour drives apart. Smile
Yer true, i thought it took 3 days too drive their isnt it cause sum family of ours drove their and it took 3 days
(Jan. 07, 2009  5:56 AM)Ultimate Blader Wrote: Yer true, i thought it took 3 days too drive their isnt it cause sum family of ours drove their and it took 3 days

Not sure about Sydney, but I've driven to Adelaide from Melbourne, 12 hour drive.