Beyblade Tournament Dallas TX.

Hi, i would like to set up a WBO tournament. I LIVE beyblade and so do my friends, but we haven't been able to go to any big tournaments. We are currently having a neiborhood tounament on the 23rd, but not very many people are probably going to participate. We have made lots of other "mini" tournaments and for two of them, we had small prizes. We would call the Event the "Cardinal Crusade Beyblade Tournament"We have not ever been able to go to a WBO tournament, so we want to have one right here. Teh tournamnt will b somewhere near McKinney, and I saw that multible people have been requesting tournaments to be held in Dallas. This tournament would be a great way for the bladers of Dallas to congragate, and if there is enough participation, we may be able to do again with even more people. We are unfortunatly not able to spend alot of money on it and their is one problem; buying the prizes. I don't know if this would be a good suggestion, but I'll offer it anyways:

We buy about $10 worth of TakaraTomy Prizes on ebay (only $10 incase prticipation lacks), and buy about $30 worth of hasbro prizes. If we dont have much participation, we will return the $30 worth of hasbro prizes and give away the TakaraTomy ones. If we charge an entry fee of $3.50, then we can keep the money that it cost to pay for the prizes, and pay the rest to you Via Paypal.
I do not remember : which legal stadium(s) do you own ?

Also, what would be the date for this anyway ?
As a whole, we have only hasbro stadiums, but after the 25th, we should have the boxed sonokong stadium. We have the mini hyperstrike stadium, the lightning l-drago stadium, the lion's den stadium, another xts leonestadium, darkhelm fx stadium, and the hades gate stadium. I would like to have the tournament on May 25th because of a party. We would probably have it at a park in either Princeton or McKinney. We are having an un-official tournament march 23, so i can show and tell y'all how that one went. I've been trying to work on some sort of logo, my rough draft is included in the attachment. We should also be able to advertise the tournament around town at the library, stores, etc. and put up some small signs (with permission of course).
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Hm, so after the twenty-fifth of this month, you will have a legal stadium ? The other stadiums can be used for free play on the side, but they absolutely cannot be used for the real tournament.
I dont see why those stadiums are un-usable. In your rulebook, all it says is that the stadim must be in good repare. Most of our customizations are based on these stadiums anyways. Takara Tomy stadiums are just far too expensive to buy, and i cant spend my money that way. Where in the WBO rulebook does it say that only sonokong or Takaratomy stadiums are legal to be used in tournaments. I'm not trying to be rude, and i conpletly understand that hasbro stadiums are far outclassed, but we must be able to use these. Please consider letting us use the hasbro stadiums, I might be able to get the stadium sooner than may 25th if I absolutly have to.(and by the 25th, i meant of may)
(Mar. 22, 2013  12:22 AM)Beyblade-Nerds Wrote: I dont see why those stadiums are un-usable. In your rulebook, all it says is that the stadim must be in good repare. Most of our customizations are based on these stadiums anyways. Takara Tomy stadiums are just far too expensive to buy, and i cant spend my money that way. Where in the WBO rulebook does it say that only sonokong or Takaratomy stadiums are legal to be used in tournaments.

Hasbro Stadiums are unfortunately competitively unbalanced/unfair. You'll find the BeyStadium Matrix in the Univeral Rulebook; it describes which stadiums are legal for each format.

We may be able to help you out with getting a TAKARA-TOMY stadium in the future, but I'll leave it to Kai-V to talk to you about that if she thinks it is possible.
I gues that We can probably get the sonokong box stadium (picture below) is that one legal? If we have that, would my proposal be acceptable? I know that my proposal is asking alot, but buying that stadium would definatly drain my resources. Thankyou foryour time, I've read the normal rule book, but not the international one. I could probably get the stadium soon so that I could do the tournament. I know that a few people have asks for tournaments in Dallas, so we would all enjoy it. Just to clarify... Would This Stadium Be Legal?
Attached Files

.jpg   sonokong stadium.jpg (Size: 23.1 KB / Downloads: 160)
No, unfortunately that stadium gives really weird results due to the additional horizontal floor around the bowl which is legal play area, as well as the odd location of the small walls. We are not "picky", we just want people's wins and losses to be comparable as much as possible so that it makes sense to put them all in the same ranking and that it is fair to put someone above another person. As such, only stadiums that give an equal chance to all types can be used.

By the way that is the BeyStadium Wide Square Type.
Ok, sorry for not knowing. I agree that it does give reeeeally weird results, but that was the cheapest that I know about. Are there any Legal stadiums on ebay for about $20? Thats about my max price. I'll be looking after i post this, but do you know of any around that price? I would love to have one, but I think it might be too expensive.
Is this stadium legal (sorry to keep asking) and is it even legit? i see it alllllot on ebay.

How about this?

Or this?
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   stadium thingy blue.jpg (Size: 35.4 KB / Downloads: 155)
.jpg   custom stadium.jpg (Size: 30.76 KB / Downloads: 151)
Hi i was watching your anime north tournament video from 2009 and i saw the wide box stadium being used. I know that it is kindof unfair, but that is the only stadium that is really in my price range.
(Mar. 22, 2013  3:53 AM)Beyblade-Nerds Wrote: Hi i was watching your anime north tournament video from 2009 and i saw the wide box stadium being used. I know that it is kindof unfair, but that is the only stadium that is really in my price range.

That was free play, not actual tournament battles.
Only the red floor in the last picture you posted is legal.
So if I buy this stadium, would my proposal be acceptable?
Attached Files

.jpg   custom stadium.jpg (Size: 30.76 KB / Downloads: 138)
I would have many other questions to ask you, but yes, that would give you just one legal BeyStadium.
Ok, so if I order that, its $25. I would need to keep some of the incomming entry fees. How about this, I tell you guys what I want to buy, and you could just tell me if you will reimburse me for those items with the money from the entry fees, and what you say I shouldn't buy, well, I won't. Then after the tournament, I'll keep the money amount that you agree to and I send you the rest of the money. By the way, is the gren HMS stadium legal for mfb battle? I like that one more than the red floored one.
That is basically how I told you we made deals, yes.

No, HMS stadiums are not legal for Standard or Zero-G formats.
This might be alittle premature, but... This was my idea:

Ordered from Ebay: 4-Peice L-Drago + Left String Launcher

Get from store: Flash Sagittario
Diablo Nemesis
Phantom Orion

Thats $40 all together, and if we dont get enough participation, we can return the ones that we bought at the store.

First place picks 2 second place gets one, third place gets what evers left.

Plus, instead of one of the hasbro beybllads, I might need 10 bucks or so to compensate for the stadium.
Do you have at least eight confirmed players already ?
We have 5 Bladers that I'm almost positive will come plus three that asked for a tournament in Dallas on the WBO that I PMed but they didn't respond. I will work on finding 8 confirmed Bladers:

Defenite:
BBN-Brad
BBN-BeybladeNerds

Pretty Sure: (non WBO names)
Fireball
Shadow
BBN-Ching

Sorry about making that new thread, i thought that I probably shouoldn't advertise my event at someone-else's thread... I'll try that though
Definite:
BBN-Brad
BBN-Ching
BBN-Gingka

Probably:
Fireball
Shadow

And by the way... I don't think I can get that stadium unless someone finacially supported it. PLEASE, either consider helping m to buy it, or letting me use my stadiums. Thankyou
PS. The lion's Den stadium can have bb-10 like results considering that attack-Defense-stamina or Balance types can win.
Attached Files

.jpg   book stadium.jpg (Size: 11.48 KB / Downloads: 109)
.jpg   book stadium ours.jpg (Size: 37.17 KB / Downloads: 109)
We got rained out of our HOA BBQ mini Tournament... Unhappy I was hoping to show you guys that we are good at making tournaments happen.
Hi, UNfortunatly I will not be able to do a tournament unless the hasbro stadiums we have are useable. Unhappy

Just found out... I might be asking for a bb-10 for my birthday wich is soon.
Confirmed Players:
BBN-Gingka
BBN-Brad
BBN-Ching
HyperShadic

Probable:
Fireball

Also, if I get this for my birthday, it comes with a bb-10[b]
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

When is your birthday ?
Sorry, but i'm not able to tell that. I'd like to, but i can't