0%
Good
0%
EEEHHH
0%
Bleeechhh
0%
Total: 0% 0 vote(s)
It was only 2 months ago when i found the Well Of Lost Beys and since then nothing good has happened. A bey civil war has started and all beys are going out of control with power. It happened because I knocked over the Bey Of Life when I was in the well. There are those who work with me to stop this. Some whose beys were lost, some whose beys were crushed by the Death Bladers, and some who are never there but are. My name is Derek and I am the son of the legendary life blader Lance. He was my last hope, but he was lost and consumed by the Death Bey. We have little hope but we fight to our limits and never give up. So whose side are you on, The Life or The Death?

this is a run off of my The Bey Of Life which i will start to finish.
please give me comments. i will only take 5 character requests. i will look over your characters and then decide on five. the format is the same as all the other stories. the more the better.

see ya later
Name:Andrew Rotragani
Bey:Mecha Zeta C:G (Continuous Grip)(HF to RS)
Bey Description:Mecha Zeta is a Robot. C:G goes from HF to RS whenever its hit and vise-versa through out the battle. Mecha is shaped like Counter with slopes like the Tornado Wheel.
Alignment:Good
Character Description:Andrew is bright funny and cheerful and is always looking for a challenge.
Special Moves:Zeta Boost:Cannon(Strong KO)
Special Moves:Zeta Boost:Fortress(Becomes an immoveable fortress)
Type:Balance
Oh and it's a robot
Your story idea seems a little cliche, which could work against you.
ok thanks for the criticism. i actually like criticism