Beyblade: The Dark Future(Sort of, lol)

Poll: Is this original, and do you like it?

Yes, Yes
0%
Yes, No
100.00%
No, Yes
0%
No, No
0%
Total: 100% 1 vote(s)
Yeah, this is my story. Not sure about the title yet. But here's the prologue.
???1: So... The 6th Axis has made its move...
???2: Yes, it appears so. What are you going to do?
???1: I'm gonna save Kai-V. And I'm gonna stop HIM.
???2: WHAT?! There's no way you could possibly find Kai-V AND beat Brad! We have no idea where Kai-V is, and on top of that, Brad's "Steroid-Blades" are practically unbeatable!
???1: The least I could do is try, especially after Kai-V saved my life.
???2: I guess you're right. Plus you're the best blader in the world.
???1: Exactly.
???2: Well, then good luck, Kei.
Kei: Thanks. *Begins to walk away.*
???2: But you might need a team.
Kei: *Stops.* Heh, you're right. I want the four next best bladers who aren't known to be members of the 6th Axis. You got that, Daegor?
Daegor: Yep
Kei: *Begins to walk away again.*
Daegor: Where are you going now?
Kei: To the training grounds. To... Uh, train while you locate those people.
Daegor: Fair enough.
Kei: Yeah.

Yeah, that's it for now, but I have the first chapter done already, although I won't post it yet.

Comments, improvements, evaluations, etc. are all welcome! You can ask to be in the story as well! Kei, Daegor42, Kai-V, Bey Brad, Bluezee, Dan, and Deikailo are already in this or Chapter 1.
wow great i never thought that mods will be included in a beystory well nice going but it looks too dramatic
Thanks. That made me feel warm inside Smile But I'm freezing to death on the outside. Wanna be a character?
(Jul. 21, 2011  6:04 PM)Nuff Wrote: Thanks. That made me feel warm inside Smile But I'm freezing to death on the outside. Wanna be a character?

yes for sure it feels great to be a part of something or to help someone Tongue_out
Yeah! Ok, I'll try to get you in Chapter 2! I forgot, would you like to be good/evil(evil gets you a custom bey, like custom parts like Ultimate Faces >Smile) and what bey would you like(combo)?
Here' Chapter 1!
???1: All right, everyone who's not a blader, report to Dan, who is on the other side of Central Park!
Random Blader: What do us bladers do?!
???1: All you bladers line up and battle me. If you don't make the cut-
Random Blader: What do you mean,  "don't make the cut"?!
???1: It means you can't beat me! Now, as I was saying, if you don't make the cut, I WILL kill you, but-
Random Blader: That's not right!
???1: So what?! Stop interrupting me! Now, if you seem worthy of joining US, I'll recuit you for our GROUP...
Random Blader: Why?
???1: It's like a good recipe. We only use the best ingredients.
Random Blader: Sounds tasty.
???1: Yes, yes it is. So, any volunteers?
???2: So, what's the name of this group, Bluezee?
Bluezee: Heh, So you ARE here, Dei.
Deikailo: Answer my question!
Bluezee: Fine. I've been part of the 6th Axis the whole time!
Deikailo: *Gasps in horror.* Why?! Why would my friend join the 6th Axis?!
Bluezee: Powerrr... *Hunches his back.*
Deikailo: What have you become?
Bluezee: Hehhh... Any volunteers?!
Deikailo: Well... If you really meant that none of us could beat you, why don't you take us all on?!
Bluezee: Ha! Sounds good! Let's do it!
All: GO SHOOT!!!!
Bluezee: Let me warn you... I'm practically the best of the best! My UF Lightning Tank JG145XRF will wipe you all out with... Earth Grinder! *UF Lightning Tank JG145XRF smashes everyone and their beys but Deikailo and her bey into oblivion. And Deikailo's bey is barely holding on.* The end is near, Dei. Any last words?
Deikailo: *Fall to her knees, weeping.* I can't believe that someone I knew for so long... And trusted and believed in... And... Was so... Close... To me... Is now going... To kill me...
Bluezee: *Straightens face in guilt.* Ahh... Well, I guess I could let you off the hook today... But, next time we meet, I won't show any mercy... So, train yourself and your bey until you reach my level... Got it?
Deikailo: *Gets up and stops crying.* Y-you're sparing me?
Bluezee: Yeah, but only for now, so train.
Deikailo: You better believe I will! *Runs away, out of the park.*
Bluezee: I wonder how Dan's doing...

Meanwhile, on the other side of Central Park...
Dan: So none of you are are bladers?
Random Guy: Nope, not that we know of.
Dan: Well... I'll lend you all test beys, so I can test my UF Maximum Meteor D120UF's capabilities. As you may already know, Bluezee and I are part of the 6th Axis, and therefore, our beys are supercharged with illegally modified parts. If you refuse to battle, then believe me when I say, I WILL kill you.
All: GO SHOOT!!!
Dan: Perish! Meteoric Destruction! *UF Maximum Meteor D120UF blows a gigantic crater into Central Park, thus killing everyone there but Bluezee and himself.* Bwahahahaha!!! Can you hear that, Brad?! Your projects are a success!
[quote='Nuff' pid='724233' dateline='1311268354']
Yeah! Ok, I'll try to get you in Chapter 2! I forgot, would you like to be good/evil(evil gets you a custom bey, like custom parts like Ultimate Faces, but in the end they lose) and what bey would you like(combo)?

i would like to be a good one and about the combo i like mf-h earth sagittario h145 wd
You shouldn't say weather or not they lose or win.
Can i be a character too?
I'd like to be good, my combo would be Vulcan Pegasis 100 R2F
I'll try to fit everyone.
Also, Bluezee's and Dan's beys are upgraded versions of their "signature" beys.
IMPORTANT: All who want to join the fray should tell what side they'll be on, good, or evil, and state their bey's name. If you choose to be evil, I will make a custom version of your bey.
Hello? I need some volunteers for evil. :\
Here's Chapter 2! Xlr8, I apologize in advance as you make your debut in the next chapter, which I'm editing, not this one.
???: *Standing on top of the Empire State Building.* So... I guess Brad's gone evil... Well, this'll be fun!
Security: Hey, you! Get off the spike, you annoying kid!
???: Why?
Security: Why?! It's dangerous, I see you here everytime I go to work, You're just a kid, man, we could go on like this all day!
???: You mean YOU could go on like this all day. *Grins, whips off his cloak, and launches his Vulcan Pegasis 100R2F at the floor to show it off.*
Security: Wha- You're the legendary blader, Shadow!
Shadow: So you noticed? Well, did you also notice the two guys killing people at Central Park?
Security: What?! You're kidding!
Shadow: No, I'm not. Look.
Security: Oh my god! Look at all that blood and guts!
Shadow: How could you not notice that if- wait a sec! You're with Brad, aren't you?!
Security: Wow, commander Bluezee was right, you are good!
Shadow: Thanks, but I know you're my enemy now.
Security: That's right, although I'm a lackey...
Shadow: ... You do realize I heard that.
Axis Lackey: Argh! GO SHOOT!!!
Shadow: Heh! Let's go! *Vulcan Pegasis knocks the lackey's bey off the Empire State Building.* Wow, you ARE a lackey. I launched a long time ago, and I still easily beat you.
Axis Lackey: D*** you, you son of a b****!
Shadow: Dude, language.
Axis Lackey: Our battle... Was a diversion!
Shadow: What?!
Bluezee: *Walks up.*
Shadow: Gah!
Bluezee: Go Shoot.
Shadow: No, he's too strong right now! *Grabs Vulcan Pegasis 100R2F and jumps off the Empire State Building. Then runs away.* Not even I, an elite EURO Force member can take on Bluezee. Darn it!
Axis Lackey: Th-thank you, commander Bluezee! What could I have done without-
Bluezee: You are relieved of your duties. Permanently. *Cuts off the lackey's head with UF Lightning Tank JG145XRF.*
Axis Lackey: *Screams in agony. Dies.*
Erm id like to join and be erm..... iilll be evil since u need evil people my bey will be (w.e u make custom xD)
Can I be evil? My bey will be Raze Fox BD230LRF
Dan is from Canada and I doubt his mother would allow him to leave the house so he could take over the world.

Also, I would never cry over spinning tops. Or death.

Why does everyone make me lose to Bluezee?
(Jul. 21, 2011  9:19 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Dan is from Canada and I doubt his mother would allow him to leave the house so he could take over the world.

Gasp how dare u ask that.. we do it becausze its fun Gasp..and she would of course not cry over spining tops.. who would >.>
(Jul. 21, 2011  9:19 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Dan is from Canada and I doubt his mother would allow him to leave the house so he could take over the world.

so that you can win against him on the next fight...

Nuff, nice story man..love the prologue...on chapter 1 it is a bit dramatic isn't it...chapter 2 is alright...
He would lose to me in the name of love while riding on a white horse.
(Jul. 21, 2011  9:24 PM)Deikailo Wrote: He would lose to me in the name of love while riding on a white horse.

lol...nuff should insert this sentence in the story...it'll be hilarious...XD
I've read this before, except last time it was written by Ink. :\
Captain Caprii and @LibraEagle Yeah, I'll try to put you two in the story as soon as possible
Deikailo IDK, this story is in a parallel universe where all this can happen :\
@Th!nk Nah, only the beginning. It gets way different later on
Sorry, Ink., if you're reading this.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fi...f-our-Time
Similarity is strong with this one in the force I sense.
(Jul. 21, 2011  9:24 PM)Deikailo Wrote: He would lose to me in the name of love while riding on a white horse.
No he would loose because hes mom found out he was beating girls in a spinning top game.She will carry him by the ear back to there house... how embarssing Speechless. no offense bluzee T.T i was just making some sort of joke yah know T.T oh gawd.... im doing the slang talk thing... i hate when that happens.. on youtube people say. I likes deez cuz it funneh
That was AWESOME!

I could not have made my self better!
Nice stories I thought they were really good
You're both pathetic for asking to be in a story. Especially without even telling him anything about you, so he can't even describe you accurately. Serious