Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required)

***UPDATED RULES - READ BEFORE YOU POST***

I saw a need to reorganize this thread and how it was being run so I decided to refresh the rules a bit. Since the limited format was introduced while I was absent, testing requests will now be split into two categories:

1. MFB Standard
2. MFB Limited

In order to have your request featured on the first page you MUST include in your post. Failure to do so will result in your request being ignored.

a) Which category the testing is relevant to
b) The full name of the combo you wish to be tested.
c) A brief description of why you think it is relevant

NOTE: since this is a parts testing thread, you should only include ONE part you wish to be tested paired with parts form the latest competitive customizations for whatever category your bey falls in. This will reduce variability in the results and prevent wasted time. IF however, your combo requires 2 or more parts to be tested simultaneously, then include the reason for this in the description.

I think it would be best to establish a format for submitting requests, so I have included a sample below so that we can standardize request formats.

Sample Request
MFB Limited
MF Vulcan Bull/Aquario/Gasher CH120 R2F/RF
Since the limited format does away with 4D and Synchromed beys, this essentially brings back earlier metal wheels such as Earth and Libra as top tier. For those of you that were here long enough to remember, there was a time when a low attacking Vulcan would destroy most defense types. However, with the introduction of 230, I think CH120 is an appropriate track to accommodate defense combos of most heights.

So there you have it! I will try my best to get this first page updated ASAP. Also, if some of the veteran members have any suggestions or changes to the rules I have posted, please pm me so we can come to an agreement. I thought by having standardized request submissions, this thread will run more smoothly.

PENDING REQUESTS

MFB Standard
MFB Limited
[MF] Burn Bull C145RF please.
Results:
MF Burn(mold 2) Bull C145RF VS MF Libra C145WB
Libra launched first and at 80%
Both Beylauncher and on a Launcher Grip
In Takara Tomy Attack Stadium.
Bull used Banking Shoot
Win percentage: 20%
Thanks XDBeyblade
No prob. I still doubt why Bull won the 2 last rounds. Also C145 is too high, T125 would do better.
What about with no MF?
Oops sorry but I got to go.
(Aug. 31, 2010  5:41 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: [Tests]
You would need to mention the Stadium you were using for the tests.:\
(Aug. 31, 2010  11:14 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2010  5:41 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: [Tests]
You would need to mention the Stadium you were using for the tests.:\
Fixed. I forgot Tongue_out
Any other requests? Oh an please state the type of bey you wan it to go up against.
hey i made a defense combo rock leone WD145B. can somebody who does run some test them post or pm me the results thnxs
(Sep. 01, 2010  5:04 AM)Strata beast Wrote: hey i made a defense combo rock leone WD145B. can somebody who does run some test them post or pm me the results thnxs

Rock isn't a good defense wheel so no testing is required...
EDIT: tested.
(Sep. 01, 2010  5:04 AM)Strata beast Wrote: hey i made a defense combo rock leone WD145B. can somebody who does run some test them post or pm me the results thnxs
Rock Leone WD145B vs MF LL Drago CH120RF
attack stadium
thnx moss for testing that!
Its cool its not like I have anything elso to do at 5:31 AM.
HAHA
(Sep. 01, 2010  5:31 AM)Moss Wrote: Its cool its not like I have anything elso to do at 5:31 AM.
HAHA

LOL wow, it's 9:32 pm here.
Could someone test the effects of Mf-l and MF-M on stamina combos?
I guess I'll put mine up here as well:

Gravity Perseus R145RF vs top tier defense type please!
MFB/Sonokong Attack stadium
(Sep. 01, 2010  5:36 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Could someone test the effects of Mf-l and MF-M on stamina combos?
From my past experience, using MF-L or MF-M on Stamina combos such as Burn Bull DF145SD only lessens its solo spin time. Sometimes by as much as a whole minute.

Does anybody know if MF-F weighs less than a regular Face?
I have 2 I would like to test
1 GeminosCH120(120 Height)r2f
2 MF-F Burn BullCH120(145 Height)WD
Vs each other please and top tier defence for number 1 top tier attack for number 2
I have another one, MF-1/H/M/L/F Storm Bull (DF)145WB
Any concept to this? It looks horrible.
If anyone is willing to test (MF) Gravity Perseus R145CS, it would be greatly appreciated.
Can someone please test Flame Libra 100D?
LOL, i was just thinking about this today!!!

Anywho, i was thinking about the Wheel Wolf [Pre HWS Verion]
It seemed to be a little unbalanced when i looked at it sometimes in videos and all that, so it might have good Preccession? I have no clue what the word is ...
So Maybe Wolf GB145 __ And a bottom that as good precess?