Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required)

(Aug. 12, 2017  6:52 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2017  6:14 AM)ohninjaplease Wrote: I know BGrin is the best stamina. But I wanted someone to at least test the three. It was initially T125, but I figured th170 would give the same results. Being able to change between heights.

Taller tracks tends to grind on top of shorter beys and OS em. Its called Wobbling. Ball tips goes best for such combos due to there abilty to wobble without losing stamina, friction, abilty to move around and regain balance.

Sharpe tios doesn't go well with left spin or against any opposite spin. D series of tip is best especially WD and RDF varieients. Also a lower is better on left spin. Check out my article here https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Zombie-...e-opponent

Surely will

May I ask though, is MSF-H Genbull Dragoon B : D better than Genbull Genbull TH170/SA165/SR200 CS/TB?
(Aug. 12, 2017  7:01 AM)ohninjaplease Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2017  6:52 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Taller tracks tends to grind on top of shorter beys and OS em. Its called Wobbling. Ball tips goes best for such combos due to there abilty to wobble without losing stamina, friction, abilty to move around and regain balance.

Sharpe tios doesn't go well with left spin or against any opposite spin. D series of tip is best especially WD and RDF varieients. Also a lower is better on left spin. Check out my article here https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Zombie-...e-opponent

Surely will

May I ask though, is MSF-H Genbull Dragoon B : D better than Genbull Genbull TH170/SA165/SR200 CS/TB?

for pure stamina, yes. the latter is better for a stamina/defense combo
I mean competitive wise? Like is it stronger in duels? (Even though I'd prefer the MSF-H Genbull Dragoon BGrin due to aesthetics and anime)
I'd like to see testing done as to the difference between the core disks. Most of them are about 21g, but are fairly different in shape. Are there different properties to them, or is it simply cosmetic?

Also, are odd-numbered disks (1, 5, 7) unbalanced? I haven't seen such imbalance with 7, but 5 seems to be pretty unbalanced based mostly on battle videos and spin tests of Blast Jinnius.
(Aug. 12, 2017  4:31 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2017  7:01 AM)ohninjaplease Wrote: Surely will

for pure stamina, yes. the latter is better for a stamina/defense combo

Adding to that you can OS opposite spin better with it. You can do things with BD like banking backward and save from attack too.
Request: L-Drago Destroy SW145GF(MFB)
I had read some threads about GF,which has very good LAD for spin equalization.
I don't have dragoon,so my only choice is L-Drago Destroy,and SW145 is my best track left already.
Becuz of my deficient equipment, I can't test dis combo. Can somebody do a test of its spin-equalization ability in BB-10?
(Aug. 14, 2017  4:24 PM)Dragon Slayer Wrote: Request: L-Drago Destroy SW145GF(MFB)
I had read some threads about GF,which has very good LAD for spin equalization.
I don't have dragoon,so my only choice is L-Drago Destroy,and SW145 is my best track left already.
Becuz of my deficient equipment, I can't test dis combo. Can somebody do a test of its spin-equalization ability in BB-10?

Its probably very good but BD145 would be better. It loses to left spin though

I would suggest to switch track to 105. It would be best incase you don't have BD145
I am not sure if this is the right place for this or not.

My request: Either Genbu Genbu SA165 AS or Revizer Revizer E230 AS against top tier Sway attackers in a Zero-G Stadium

Explanation: I would like to see if AS would help the Combos resist the stadium sway. My theory is that the Around part of AS would keep the Beyblade from moving crazily when it/the stadium gets tilted.

Thanks