Beyblade Neo Frontline (Beyblade Story) (Got Season 3 Part 3 sneak peek up)

Poll: Good Story?

Awesome!
15.79%
Good.
36.84%
Needs work
21.05%
Terrible
26.32%
Total: 100% 19 vote(s)
(Nov. 27, 2014  6:40 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2014  1:04 AM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: a rating system is never a good idea, as people vote on their first impression, I wish I could have seen episodes 4 and 5. i was meant to say it on your thread, you can make them because all are metal fight parts with no mod required.

Except the "Shock" wheel, which I'm trying to make.
really? Jinbee, oh your so nice.
Eh I got bored and I wanted to mod.
Binjee? Kinda sounds like Jinbee haha!

Seriously this part is probably the best of all parts so far!
Currently thinking of part 2.... Not sure of what to do. *ponders*
Have you checked out episode 13-17 of my fan series Mecha Sentoki Beyblade?
well I finished part 2... WARNING; it is VERY, dark! Turn back if you don't like bad stuff. But it is the darkest it'll get. I promise. I have to go back and correct it.

Edit; I fixed it, now it's not so dark and evil...
I think you overdid the dark tone on this, "kill yourself", "cocaine", its not even dark anime dark, its trying too hard to be edgy. Come on, its a beyblade series, it can be dark but this one does overdo it, so far Season 1 in my opinion is still better.

What especially makes this bizarre is that the tone drastically just changes from warm to very dark from Season 1 to Season 2, I would be careful about that, but it's up to you.
(Dec. 09, 2014  9:16 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I think you overdid the dark tone on this, "kill yourself", "cocaine", its not even dark anime dark, its trying too hard to be edgy. Come on, its a beyblade series, it can be dark but this one does overdo it, so far Season 1 in my opinion is still better.

What especially makes this bizarre is that the tone drastically just changes from warm to very dark from Season 1 to Season 2, I would be careful about that, but it's up to you.
Well, then I'll try to make it more positive. :I But that's the darkest it'll get... Even I think I overdid it O_O

Edit; Yeah, I'm going to tone this down. I was just not feeling to great, I don't want this to be taken down. O_O

Severely toned down part 2 of season 2. Now it's not as dark... wow. Bad Kirby, no more stories for a week.
*sigh* I shouldn't have started this ;-; cuz now I have to finish. I'd rather step on a Leg- oh wait... maybe I should just eat rat poison o-o
Then don't, if you get bored, just let it fade on a nice note, that's how many fan stories are.

If you want to continue, you have to plan the episodes and be dedicated like me.
(Dec. 14, 2014  12:29 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Then don't, if you get bored, just let it fade on a nice note, that's how many fan stories are.

If you want to continue, you have to plan the episodes and be dedicated like me.
That counts as praising yourself,Don't do that....
How? I wasn't complimenting my series but saying what they need to make it through.

Besides it's way better than being an attention seeker who is too modest and expects a compliment!
(Dec. 14, 2014  4:50 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: How? I wasn't complimenting my series but saying what they need to make it through.

Besides it's way better than being an attention seeker who is too modest and expects a compliment!
Was that directed to me?
If you mean the second part then no but it's generally what other people like to do, saying "mine is bad" when they just want a compliment.

Anyways I'm getting off topic.
*yawns* Planning episode 3... may not be release tonight though...
What's with the bored expression?
(Dec. 18, 2014  3:03 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: What's with the bored expression?
Well I'm bored Tongue_out
I... um... I can explain for being gone a long time in this forum! I uh, well I don't have a reason. Time to make whatever part is next up in the timeline WEEWWWW *typity type*
When's Episode 3 done?
(Jan. 03, 2015  5:46 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: When's Episode 3 done?
Just finished. Sorry it took me so long, Christmas came around, bla bla. I had a lot of distractions.
Oh god, it's been a long time. Should I write the next episode? I dunno. I intend to finish the story
Hey, haven't seen you for ages, was it school? I had school troubles as well so I didn't do much.

Anyway, when is episode 4 up? Since this is a decent series and I would like to see how it ends.
(Feb. 14, 2015  7:30 PM)UW Detective Wrote: Hey, haven't seen you for ages, was it school? I had school troubles as well so I didn't do much.

Anyway, when is episode 4 up? Since this is a decent series and I would like to see how it ends.
I think I'll get it done today, I dunno. But I (think) I'll finish at around six episodes, and then season 3 will be the final season, after that I'll make another set of stories, but more focused on dinosaurs, rather than beyblades. So more along the lines of Jurassic Parkish if I ever finish this series (Hard to believe I started in August)
AHHHHHHH!!!!! *hits head* I was almost done with the 4th part! ugg... now I have to do that all over again, but hey, maybe it's not a bad thing. Anybody wanna create a character? Just msg me Wink *sigh* if you wanna create a character, you have 2 days until I do Part 4 over.