Beyblade Neo Frontline (Beyblade Story) (Got Season 3 Part 3 sneak peek up)

Poll: Good Story?

Awesome!
15.79%
Good.
36.84%
Needs work
21.05%
Terrible
26.32%
Total: 100% 19 vote(s)
Guess I'll just finish part 4... I have a l lot of time until Friday so expect a bunch of parts (hopefully I'll finish before Friday) if I have any extra time I'll read through and fix more mistakes Grin
can't wait to see what this chapter is about.
Yeah! Lets hope this will be a huge improvement to before. Where is it anyway?
(Oct. 31, 2014  5:42 PM)~Pharmist~ Wrote: Yeah! Lets hope this will be a huge improvement to before. Where is it anyway?
Part 4? it's already posted. On the front page. And I'll be busy today so no part 5 today
Aren't you going to do anything?
(Nov. 21, 2014  6:20 PM)~Pharmist~ Wrote: Aren't you going to do anything?
Eventually... I dunno
can't wait! are you going to make their beyblades?
if I could can I be in this story because I want to be in this story so much with me and my fang Orion BGrin the blader that was soon betrayed by the mysterious blader but I'm only up to part 3 so I don't know if you find him but all in all this story is interesting so I cant wait for a full season of blading but please if you can put me in this my name would be Aidan tatusaw (ta too sa ) silent w pm me if you can
If I was in this universe, I'd probably own a Death Phoenix SW145WD.
Ha, I actually like Part 5, it's pretty interesting, and I would help them all if I could, it's that engaging.
(Nov. 24, 2014  9:08 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Ha, I actually like Part 5, it's pretty interesting, and I would help them all if I could, it's that engaging.
Thanks! But your busy, and you have your own series to worry about, but for now Frontline is over, but it's not the end of Neo's adventure.

EDIT; I wonder how long it takes a mod to read this and say it's too violent Tongue_out
Well goodnight everybody, I might get part 1 of season 2 made tomorrow. But it's unlikely.

I will try to make a sneak peek and give it to a few select people. So season 2 will include some violent stuff, but nothing hugely in detail. So stuff gets extreme. Also, asking for some help! Season 2 will have a special name, it won't be frontline. Lastly! There'll be some special guests.
Well, I look forward to it.

I could help if I have time and I will try.

EDIT: Heck, I've already made a modded wheel as a made up wheel like you did with Shock Capricorn, I made one called Scorch Phoenix, and maybe I'll make a new track and bottom for mine.
im also going to start a new fan series,I made a new thread so episode 1 should come soon!
(Nov. 25, 2014  6:45 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: im also going to start a new fan series,I made a new thread so episode 1 should come soon!

Have fun. But do it right

Update! I have decided that I might not make season 2. If I do, well yay, but if not, and you want more, create your own season 2.
holy carp, i finished part one and I'm so pumped. this is good. very good. although phantom libra w145 wd seems like a bad combo, but i'll go test it Grin AndrewChief - Hmm ...Leone_AstonishedSagittario_WorriedPOSTPOSTPOSTLibruhhh
Season 2 in development. I'd like some basic help though. But nothing with the story
What kind of help?
(Nov. 22, 2014  4:34 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: can't wait! are you going to make their beyblades?
You musta posted on the wrong thread. I don't have the material to make them. Besides it's not like you want me to continue the story. I can check the ratings to see who voted on them, you clearly said it was terrible. Although it is just opinion so I shouldn't let it bug me Smile

As for the help thing people are asking me about, I just mean grammar problems, maybe some storyline
a rating system is never a good idea, as people vote on their first impression, I wish I could have seen episodes 4 and 5. i was meant to say it on your thread, you can make them because all are metal fight parts with no mod required.
(Nov. 27, 2014  1:04 AM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: a rating system is never a good idea, as people vote on their first impression, I wish I could have seen episodes 4 and 5. i was meant to say it on your thread, you can make them because all are metal fight parts with no mod required.
Smile
(Nov. 27, 2014  1:04 AM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: a rating system is never a good idea, as people vote on their first impression, I wish I could have seen episodes 4 and 5. i was meant to say it on your thread, you can make them because all are metal fight parts with no mod required.

Except the "Shock" wheel, which I'm trying to make.