Beyblade Metal Fury: Destroyer Dome

I just saw on Cartoon Network, a preview of a beyblade metal fury movie. It's a tournament where they use the destroyer dome. It showed Blitz Striker and Variares battling (Variares had D : D).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v6BpcblBKo

It's supposed to be aired next Saturday at 9.
Can you post the video when you get back to your computer?
I won't have access to a computer for a few days. I don't know if there are any vids on YouTube of it anyways.
(Sep. 08, 2012  11:34 PM)Tri Wrote: I won't have access to a computer for a few days. I don't know if there are any vids on YouTube of it anyways.

aw man.Tired
Either way, your still a duck, ahaha!

Maybe a mid could add that link to the OP so people don't have to wait.
That's just episode 15 and 16 (and/or 17?) of Metal Fury. The English release of those two doesn't need its own thread, does it?
The preview said "Metal Fury Movie"
Yeah, I know. But the scenes are obviously from the episodes. As Jigsaw is one of my favourite characters I believe I can recognize him..
Maybe they call it a 'movie' because they show two or three episodes in a row or something... I have no idea... but the scenes in the preview are from the normal Metal Fury series.
Why would they show episodes in the teens before the show is actually aired?

EDIT, link added in OP.
Hm, I think I will just lock this topic. It is indeed perhaps necessary to have this thread just to inform people about it, but there is no need to discuss it further since we already have topics for those episodes ...