Beyblade MMORPG

there is none..... and wrong thread
(Aug. 03, 2010  7:29 PM)GreenDayFreak Wrote: What exactly is the Beyblade MMORPG

www.beybladebattles.com

I tried it and its a somewhat mediocre flash game that you get bored of easily.
(Aug. 03, 2010  7:29 PM)GreenDayFreak Wrote: What exactly is the Beyblade MMORPG

sorta of likebakugan dimensions but beyblade style
well iguess beyblade battles counts but not really any good but still................ :\
I believe this should have not been it's own thread but belonged in the Ask A Question, Get An Answer! thread...
no it doesnt that is for beyblade the hobby not video games................
(Aug. 03, 2010  7:33 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: I believe this should have not been it's own thread but belonged in the Ask A Question, Get An Answer! thread...

hmmm are on the your creations beyblade MMORPG topic of Xzero or whatever his name is that way its staying ontopc and kinda of in the right place
(Aug. 03, 2010  7:35 PM)RockLeon Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2010  7:33 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: I believe this should have not been it's own thread but belonged in the Ask A Question, Get An Answer! thread...

hmmm are on the your creations beyblade MMORPG topic of Xzero or whatever his name is that way its staying ontopc and kinda of in the right place

IMO I don't think it deserves it's own thread because It is not a question/comment that involves extensive discussion... therefore, I redirected you to the appropriate thread where your question could have been sufficiently answered without making a new thread...
once again that's is not the correct place this that thread is for the hobby not video games...........
This has been answered already, so locked ...