Beyblade List

View the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki

Hi, I looked on the Beywiki although I noticed that not all the beyblades are on the list.
I have been looking for a list of all the beyblades for sometime although I have never managed to find one, If anyone has a list could they please post it here.
Many thanks,
Antony.
For questions like this, please use the Ask a question, get an answer thread in the future.

So you saw this list: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List ?
I'm fairly certain that every Beyblade is listed there.
I ran a control-F of the page, and it lacks storm sagittario. I'm guessing you don't list RB Beys, leading to the confusion here.
(Aug. 24, 2009  12:21 AM)firelord767 Wrote: I ran a control-F of the page, and it lacks storm sagittario. I'm guessing you don't list RB Beys, leading to the confusion here.
Of course, especially since TAKARA-TOMY is reusing so many Wheels, we cannot write all the combinations they released in Random Boosters. It is not even a BB-?? on its own.
There would also be little to no point in doing that honestly. Considering storm Sagittario is just Storm Metal Wheel and Sagittario Clear Wheel Uncertain

If you want a list of all the combo's in each Random Booster, search for the original threads here, they tend to have a list of the combo's there.
(Aug. 24, 2009  12:29 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: If you want a list of all the combo's in each Random Booster, search for the original threads here, they tend to have a list of the combo's there.

An easier solution would be to take a look at the RB articles on Beywiki: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...m_Boosters
So is there a list of ALL the beyblades?
All? There is a compilation of all parts, there is NOT a list of ALL MFB combo's that they've released through recycled parts and metal wheels and recolored clear wheels.

'course that's just MFB, are you meaning a compilation of all generations and MFB together? I haven't seen one if that's the case. A list like that would be convenience, and not something of great necessity though.
No, I just want a list of purchasable Beyblades.
...Are you talking about regular kinds like S.Peg, but not RBVLs?
(Aug. 25, 2009  11:37 AM)Antony Wrote: No, I just want a list of purchasable Beyblades.

Don't really understand what you mean by that, but there's a MFB Product List on the beywiki.
What I mean is a list of all the Beyblades that I can buy,
Including the classic Beyblades, engine gear Beyblades and metal fight Beyblades.
(Aug. 26, 2009  1:06 PM)Antony Wrote: What I mean is a list of all the Beyblades that I can buy,
Including the classic Beyblades, engine gear Beyblades and metal fight Beyblades.

:\

That's what the Beyblade Parts List is for. It lists every "classic", engine gear and MFB released. And you can buy all of them.
when i click on the beyblade i would like to view it comes up with this

The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups user, emailconfirmed, Sysops.

Return to Main Page.
So work some don't right now. I don't believe all have articles yet. Yes, it's unfortunate, but we only have so much man-power here.

If you have to google is still a useful option, and considering the plastic generation and MS series has been out so long it'd be hard NOT to find at least a bit of information or even a picture via google.

If you're trying to view MFB's, not all have articles written for sure. I believe some have, Pegasis 105F, Virgo DF145BS, etc, but not all for sure. Even then with a bit or work you can find some pictures of the ones already released, not so much ones not out yet.
There are a few you guys missed from the old beyblade series, but since it's outdated I guess we don't need it anymore.
(Aug. 27, 2009  12:15 PM)Antony Wrote: when i click on the beyblade i would like to view it comes up with this

The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups user, emailconfirmed, Sysops.

Return to Main Page.

That means that the article has not been written yet...
(Aug. 27, 2009  2:56 PM)Stephen Wrote: There are a few you guys missed from the old beyblade series

Such as...?

I'm pretty sure ALL the beyblades are listed there.
To add on to what Aqua said, if the Beyblade isn't on the list, chances are it was never released.
Silly question, but wheever i try and look at teh further details of anything in the beywiki it comes up The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups user, emailconfirmed, Sysops. How do I view these pages?
Click on "All Articles" if you are looking at the Beywiki homepage, it will give you access to all the articles made up to this point.

If a name is in Red, that message will come up because the article does not exist.