Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average

Beyblade List
(This post was last modified: Aug 23 2009 05:16 PM by Antony.)
Hi, I looked on the Beywiki although I noticed that not all the beyblades are on the list.
I have been looking for a list of all the beyblades for sometime although I have never managed to find one, If anyone has a list could they please post it here.
Many thanks,
Antony.
Aug 23 2009 05:14 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Kei

wavering light
BeyRank: #3 (1,680)
Face of SoulLapis Lazuli FaceRose Gold FaceAntique FaceRoyal FaceAmethyst FaceBronze FaceLeone FaceFace of WarDJ FaceSilver FaceDranzer FaceSilver FaceFace of DaysUltimate Dragoon FaceSilver FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceSapphire FacePrize Hunter FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceBrad FaceGold FaceAnubis FaceAquila FaceMetal FaceGold FaceRuby FaceGold FaceCapricorne FaceCancer FaceAmber FaceGold FaceGold FaceLacerta FaceByxis FaceThunder Dragon FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceHorogium FaceBronze FaceBronze FacePegasis FaceKerbecs FaceChimera FacePrize Hunter FaceOnyx FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceStriker FaceGuardian FaceKronos FaceFox FaceJupiter FaceEterner FaceAverazer FaceSagittario FaceZeus FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver FaceUranus FaceCounter Leone FaceHerculeo FaceLibra FaceRose Platinum FaceAnniversary Face 2012Silver FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBloody Devil FaceSilver FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEscolpio FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBronze FacePlatinum FaceGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FaceAlexandrite FaceAnniversary Face 2013Dragooon FaceGirago FaceBronze FacePegasis FaceBull FaceSagittario FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FacePhantom Fox III FaceGold FaceChimera FaceGold FaceZEO FaceEternal Passport FaceMF2 FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceEscolpio FaceFace of Days VGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceSamurai Pegasis FaceBronze FaceGold FacePrize Hunter Face

For questions like this, please use the Ask a question, get an answer thread in the future.

So you saw this list: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List ?
I'm fairly certain that every Beyblade is listed there.

Aug 23 2009 05:16 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
firelord767

THERMAL LACERTA

I ran a control-F of the page, and it lacks storm sagittario. I'm guessing you don't list RB Beys, leading to the confusion here.

[Image: 2j5z4zt.jpg][Image: 2metlp4.jpg]
Sig and Tatoo by Dranzer MS

The Legendary Pirata Nervo Wrote:@firelord I'll take down your spaceship!
T_T
Aug 24 2009 12:21 AM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #531 (1,116)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

(Aug 24 2009 12:21 AM)firelord767 Wrote:  I ran a control-F of the page, and it lacks storm sagittario. I'm guessing you don't list RB Beys, leading to the confusion here.
Of course, especially since TAKARA-TOMY is reusing so many Wheels, we cannot write all the combinations they released in Random Boosters. It is not even a BB-?? on its own.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Aug 24 2009 12:24 AM
Hiro Ayami

Soul Spire
Amethyst FaceFace of SoulEternal Passport Face

There would also be little to no point in doing that honestly. Considering storm Sagittario is just Storm Metal Wheel and Sagittario Clear Wheel :/

If you want a list of all the combo's in each Random Booster, search for the original threads here, they tend to have a list of the combo's there.
Aug 24 2009 12:29 AM
Kei

wavering light
BeyRank: #3 (1,680)
Face of SoulLapis Lazuli FaceRose Gold FaceAntique FaceRoyal FaceAmethyst FaceBronze FaceLeone FaceFace of WarDJ FaceSilver FaceDranzer FaceSilver FaceFace of DaysUltimate Dragoon FaceSilver FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceSapphire FacePrize Hunter FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceBrad FaceGold FaceAnubis FaceAquila FaceMetal FaceGold FaceRuby FaceGold FaceCapricorne FaceCancer FaceAmber FaceGold FaceGold FaceLacerta FaceByxis FaceThunder Dragon FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceHorogium FaceBronze FaceBronze FacePegasis FaceKerbecs FaceChimera FacePrize Hunter FaceOnyx FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceStriker FaceGuardian FaceKronos FaceFox FaceJupiter FaceEterner FaceAverazer FaceSagittario FaceZeus FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver FaceUranus FaceCounter Leone FaceHerculeo FaceLibra FaceRose Platinum FaceAnniversary Face 2012Silver FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBloody Devil FaceSilver FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEscolpio FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBronze FacePlatinum FaceGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FaceAlexandrite FaceAnniversary Face 2013Dragooon FaceGirago FaceBronze FacePegasis FaceBull FaceSagittario FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FacePhantom Fox III FaceGold FaceChimera FaceGold FaceZEO FaceEternal Passport FaceMF2 FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceEscolpio FaceFace of Days VGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceSamurai Pegasis FaceBronze FaceGold FacePrize Hunter Face

(Aug 24 2009 12:29 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote:  If you want a list of all the combo's in each Random Booster, search for the original threads here, they tend to have a list of the combo's there.

An easier solution would be to take a look at the RB articles on Beywiki: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...m_Boosters

Aug 24 2009 06:16 AM

So is there a list of ALL the beyblades?
Aug 24 2009 08:59 AM
Hiro Ayami

Soul Spire

All? There is a compilation of all parts, there is NOT a list of ALL MFB combo's that they've released through recycled parts and metal wheels and recolored clear wheels.

'course that's just MFB, are you meaning a compilation of all generations and MFB together? I haven't seen one if that's the case. A list like that would be convenience, and not something of great necessity though.
Aug 24 2009 10:00 AM

No, I just want a list of purchasable Beyblades.
Aug 25 2009 11:37 AM
フェルグラント

Ore Wa FeluGurando

...Are you talking about regular kinds like S.Peg, but not RBVLs?
Aug 25 2009 01:03 PM
Aqua

----
Antique FaceLapis Lazuli FaceSagittario FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Soul

(Aug 25 2009 11:37 AM)Antony Wrote:  No, I just want a list of purchasable Beyblades.

Don't really understand what you mean by that, but there's a MFB Product List on the beywiki.

[Image: 33a798w.jpg]
Aug 25 2009 02:18 PM
(This post was last modified: Aug 26 2009 01:08 PM by Antony.)
What I mean is a list of all the Beyblades that I can buy,
Including the classic Beyblades, engine gear Beyblades and metal fight Beyblades.
Aug 26 2009 01:06 PM
Aqua

----

(Aug 26 2009 01:06 PM)Antony Wrote:  What I mean is a list of all the Beyblades that I can buy,
Including the classic Beyblades, engine gear Beyblades and metal fight Beyblades.

Uncertain

That's what the Beyblade Parts List is for. It lists every "classic", engine gear and MFB released. And you can buy all of them.

Aug 26 2009 03:57 PM

when i click on the beyblade i would like to view it comes up with this

The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups user, emailconfirmed, Sysops.

Return to Main Page.
Aug 27 2009 12:15 PM
Hiro Ayami

Soul Spire

So work some don't right now. I don't believe all have articles yet. Yes, it's unfortunate, but we only have so much man-power here.

If you have to google is still a useful option, and considering the plastic generation and MS series has been out so long it'd be hard NOT to find at least a bit of information or even a picture via google.

If you're trying to view MFB's, not all have articles written for sure. I believe some have, Pegasis 105F, Virgo DF145BS, etc, but not all for sure. Even then with a bit or work you can find some pictures of the ones already released, not so much ones not out yet.
Aug 27 2009 01:00 PM

There are a few you guys missed from the old beyblade series, but since it's outdated I guess we don't need it anymore.

Honor, Passion, some friends and the will to have a good time. That's all you need to be the best blader you can be. As long as you have those 4 things and a beyblade that works you're a winner no matter what.
Aug 27 2009 02:56 PM
Aqua

----
(This post was last modified: Aug 28 2009 01:41 AM by Aqua.)
(Aug 27 2009 12:15 PM)Antony Wrote:  when i click on the beyblade i would like to view it comes up with this

The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups user, emailconfirmed, Sysops.

Return to Main Page.

That means that the article has not been written yet...
(Aug 27 2009 02:56 PM)Stephen Wrote:  There are a few you guys missed from the old beyblade series

Such as...?

I'm pretty sure ALL the beyblades are listed there.

Aug 28 2009 01:39 AM
Tempestas007

Wayward Storm
Antique Face

To add on to what Aqua said, if the Beyblade isn't on the list, chances are it was never released.

[Image: Tempestas007_Signature.jpg]
Credits to Kai-V for Sig and Avatar!
Aug 28 2009 01:44 AM

Silly question, but wheever i try and look at teh further details of anything in the beywiki it comes up The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups user, emailconfirmed, Sysops. How do I view these pages?
Aug 28 2009 03:31 PM
Tempestas007

Wayward Storm
Antique Face

Click on "All Articles" if you are looking at the Beywiki homepage, it will give you access to all the articles made up to this point.

If a name is in Red, that message will come up because the article does not exist.

[Image: Tempestas007_Signature.jpg]
Credits to Kai-V for Sig and Avatar!
Aug 28 2009 03:36 PM