Beyblade: Legends

Okay Thanks Grin

Name: Mariko Sasaki

Beyblade: Burn Corus 125RC (Rubber Core)
Facebolt: A Flaming, Black Crow

Beyblade Description:
-The Burn Wheel is painted Red
-The Corus wheel yellow and resembles Pegasis, but with less wings that are more jagged.
-125 is yellow
-RC is a flat, plastic tip with a rubber core for attack power, but not too much.
-It is a Stamina type

Character Description: Mariko has medium length, brown hair. She has tanned skin and green eyes. She is 4"7. She wears a dark gray hoodie with the "B" Beyblade logo (like the one in Ginga's bey case) and tan colored capris. She has red high top sneakers and a brown belt on her waist that holds her launcher and beyblade. Her grip is orange, with a Black Beypointer, which has 7310 points. She has a red light launcher.

Personality: She is loudmouthed and over confident. When she loses, she gets back up and keeps trying. Her Beyblade has a lot of potential, but she doesn't use it properly. Instead of using a strategy that suits her bey (extending the battle for Stamina types), she uses whichever she feels like, which ultimately brings her downfall very often. She is a one-man team, recruiting potential bladers, but they never join.

Special Moves:
Flaming Talon Strike- Her Beyblade changes to an attack type movement due to the half-rubber tip. This confuses opponents since they never knew they were battling an attack type. Not perfected.
long bio removed, not suggesting for useage here, not sure if you want any more suggestions.
Your Stories just keep getting better and better. I totally love your stories =D.
Are these going to be plastic generation or metal fight beys?
Well, plastic blades will be used later in the series by other characters, but most will be Metal Fight. It's somewhat like the real world
Awsome story I love it

I have a character
Name Akiko Shikamori
Bey Frost Dorado (under the golden swordfish constellation Dorado)
Toru had a generic beyblade. He didn't have a bit-beast, but he might come back later with one.
Name: Shomiri Hakomia
Bey: Majestic EagleED145WB
Speacial move: Eagle Swooping peck. Eagle swift counter
Description: Wears green jacket and jeans. Has black hair that is all spiky.

By the way, awesome story so far! Smile
Beyblade: Legends

Episode 9: The Regional Tournament: Ryouma!?

"Well, Kia, it sure was an exciting day for bladers everywhere!"

"Right you are, Yu! Today we saw the rookie blader, Reiiji advance to the finals, and the ever-talented Ryouma glide his way through his semi-final match!"

"Yes, and we will be analyzing these two battles and more, on The WBBA Channel. Stay tuned!"
__

"Did you hear? Ryouma's going to be in the finals of that bey-whatever contest!" A girl shrieked.

"Eeek! Really? Who's he up against?" another girl shrieked in reply.

"Some random kid, from the South Side, I think. No way our Ryouma could lose. After all, his bey-thingy can do that cool thing!" the girl said confidently.

Ryouma, Ryouma, Ryouma!? Reiiji had heard that name at least a dozen times that day, and it seemed to be what everyone was talking about. "Ryouma's doing this," or "Ryouma's doing that." It was sickening and the worst part was, no one seemed to be talking about Reiiji's impossible victory. No, it was all about this shady Ryouma character. Even Sayoko had murmured something about him after his battle with her.

A cool evening breeze swept through the plaza, and Reiiji realized it was getting late. He gazed up at the myriad of colors in the sunset, and for a moment was at peace. Ryouma, Sayoko, even Beyblades; nothing seemed to matter. It was just him and the sky. Of course, it was only a moment.

"I heard Ryouma's going to win the Beyblade tournament!" a boy said as he shoved past Reiiji, awakening him from his trance.

He hasn't won yet! Reiiji angrily thought to himself, before pushing through the horde of Kyoto citizens. If he was going to win against the "Ryouma" person then he had to do something different, he had to get a new plan of action.

The Beyblade Society of Kyoto. Reiiji read the familiar sign before entering the colorful building. Here he would find his answers. Here he would find-

"What are all these kids doing here?" Reiiji found himself shouting. All the tiny pre-pubescent children turned their tiny heads away from the television and towards Reiiji.

One of the children looked back at the television and then shouted, "You're the same guy on the TV!" Reiiji glanced at the television and then realized that it was true. He had been broadcast on national television! It was the WBBA channel where Kia Asamiya and Yu Asagiri were analyzing his battle with Sayoko.

"Now, everyone. Say hello to Reiiji Hinotori! Our very own blader from the Society!" the director said exuberantly. Suddenly Reiiji was flooded by the tiny children asking for autographs and battles. He was extremely overwhelmed by all the attention he was getting, especially since no one had ever recognized him for anything before.

"Alright, alright kids. Leave Mr. Hinotori alone now," the Director said, "Now Reiiji, there has to be a reason for your visit?" Reiiji timidly walked over to the director and explained to him the situation.

"...and the Finals are tomorrow!" Reiiji finished. The Director mulled over the situation.

"You need some new parts; your attack ring is ill-suited for any endeavor your may take and your tip is fragile and useless," Director said. Then he got up and strolled over to what looked like a filing cabinet on the other side of the room.

"Hmm, sharp tip, hmmm. Is it here?" the director murmured to himself as his fingers glided over the organized files. Then he reached into one of the drawers and pulled out a small plastic object. Upon closer inspection, Reiiji saw that it was, in fact, a performance tip for his Beyblade!

"It's not much, but it will have to do. This is a sharp performance tip to replace that metal tip you have. The metal is too sharp and it is easily knocked off balance. This is a more shallow slope for better balance. It should help in tight situations," Director elaborated. Then Reiiji unscrewed the metal tip of his blade and replaced it with the plastic sharp tip.

"One more thing, Director," Reiiji said, "May I sleep here t-tonight?" The director was taken aback by this question.

"W-what about your father? Your home?" the director sputtered.

"My father..." Reiiji's voice trailed off, "He is...doing some business out of the country. I don't feel very safe staying home without him." The director raised one eyebrow doubtfully, but he swept aside any doubt and let Reiiji sleep in the back room. After all, tomorrow was his big day.

Next on Beyblade: Legends

Episode 10: The Regional Tournament: Enter Ryouma!

Sorry, this isn't my best episode. Tell me what you think of it!
Awesome, still loving the detail! I can't wait to see how much stronger Reiiji's gonna be with his new performance tip! Finally, Reiiji's getting some fans for winning! Can't wait for what's next! Smile
keep on going! Awesome story!
The story is really great, keep up the good work! Tongue_out_wink
Hey, is my person accepted?
This is a really epic story!
Where did you get the inspiration?
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:48 AM)storm dranzer Wrote: Hey, is my person accepted?

Wait until the National Tournament, then we can talk about character requests...

(Feb. 06, 2011  5:05 AM)INFINITYDRANZER Wrote: This is a really epic story!
Where did you get the inspiration?

I really wanted a Beyblade story that wasn't all Fantasy. I wanted a story to which characters could relate to because of its realism. As for the actual plot, I don't really know how I got the idea Wink
wow, just wow. THIS BEATS THE CARP OUT'A MYSTORIES. Iceburn
this is a very great story
Love your story! I'll post a Char tomorrow if I can!
Do you accept my character??
(Feb. 08, 2011  9:34 AM)TnkP Wrote: Do you accept my character??

For the last time, people, I will not use your characters until the National Tournament! I've said this at least 3 times in this thread. All characters WILL be accepted, but later!
^You should bold that, underline it, and put it above the story in the OP. Maybe people will be able to actually catch a subtle hint of what you're talking about for once. (I'm serious about this, watching all of these chars and questions about when they come in and seeing no story is beginning to piss me off. Angry)
Sorry about that.