Beyblade: Legends

I kind of have the story planned out up until a certain point, but after that, i'm open to most suggestions
the next episode will be up soon
(Jan. 02, 2011  2:00 AM)REIDRIGER105 Wrote: nice job dude!

thanks
ok i just hope u can put in my charactar
more more plz
man thats good

Episode 3: The Regional Tournament: Rounds 1 & 2

"Helloooo Kyoto, and welcome to the Kyoto Regional Beyblade Tournament! This is Yu Asagiri,"

"And Kia Asamiya, live from Kyoto Stadium. This Regional Beyblade Tournament is where all professionals start so this is going to be some good old grassroots type blading!"

"The first round is the Qualifying round, which is a one round elimination match. The winners will be divided into groups of five bladers in the Survival round. All five will let their blades rip in one bowl for that exciting round!"

"And the qualifying round will begin after these brief messages!"
___

"Registry for -huff- one please." Reiiji panted. The woman at the registration desk eyed him nervously as she noted his features. Dark circles were painted underneath the vagrant's eyes and it was evident he had slept not a wink the night before. Furthermore, he was wearing the same tattered grey sweatshirt he had been wearing for the past two weeks. Assorted strings dangled from the hem of the threadbare garment like legs thrown over the edge of a roller coaster seat. To top off the peasantlike costume, Reiji's unkempt matted black hair had nearly covered the entirety of his forehead like a shadow. She bit her lip for a moment before reluctantly handing him the entry forms. Reiiji grabbed the forms with the swiftness of a starved wild dog, sweat still fresh on his brow from the run he had just completed. He trod silently towards the waiting benches to fill out the stack of papers he was required to complete.

"Here," Reiiji said with bravado, as he turned in the information sheets. He had answered nearly everything to the best of his ability, though most of it he had to make up. The reception lady grabbed the papers, then motioned indifferently in the direction of a door to her right. A cardboad sign plastered on it read "Blader Commons."

The chamber was large and well lighted in some areas, but not in others. The competitors stood mostly in groups, amusing themselves with whimsical talk of the extraordinary feats of their Blades and speeches of how they were sure to win the competition without even breaking a sweat. There were the public school children who wore street clothes, and then there were the preparatory school students, who stood in the back next to several large bright television monitors, the light reflecting off their slick ironed suits. Only Reiiji stood awkwardly alone.

Slightly unnerved by the sheer number of children in the room and perhaps by his loneliness, Reiiji instead observed the gargantuan monitors in the back, upon which the tournament brackets were displayed. Reiiji searched for his name and found that he was going to be facing a boy named Toru. Neither Blader had issued a picture ID, so both showed the same generic face silhouette on the monitor.

"TheQualifying Round is now under way! Bladers, when your name is called, please step into the arena and go to your designated dish!" boomed the loudspeaker. The boom of the loudspeaker silenced the crowd. The reality and nature of the tournament sank in suddenly, and a pallor of fear cast on the young mob, each one hoping desperately they would not have to walk home a loser. The crows slowly began to diminish, as the bladers left two by two, but of course only one would return, usually met with props and congratulations and high fives.

"Reiiji Hinotori versus Toru Chiba! Please proceed to Dish Seven" Suddenly Reiiji was paralyzed by his fear of failure. His father was right, the young vagrant had always been good for nothing. He would never amount to anything. And this tournament would prove it. Reiiji could never be free of his life, and of his failure...

No, he's gone. Gone forever. Whatever he said, it wasn't true. This tournament is your chance to prove him wrong! Reiiji forced himself up the ramp into the stadium. Emerging from the unevenly lit commons,the boy shielded his eyes for a moment but then continued on to the dish.

"What is that? A washer and a sewing pin glued together?" Toru, the boy Reiiji would have to beat, gave a hearty chortle after delivering his line, clearly having practiced his trash talking. Reiiji's brownhaired competitor held up his beyblade to the light, showcasing its streamilined finish. While Toru's was made of high-quality polymers and metal, Reiiji's was made out of debris and hope. Reiiji gripped his blade closer to his chest. I will not fail!

"Three, Two, One! Goooo Shooot!" the audience chanted in unison and the beyblades were let loose. Reiiji's Beyblade quickly traveled to the center of the dish while Toru's circled round and round at a breakneck pace.

"Haha, easy win!" Toru jeered,"I bet my blade won't even have to touch yours!" Reiiji brushed off the comment, and closely examined the arena. Toru's blade appeared to have a rubber tip, which would account for the fast revolution, but Toru had released the blade nearly flat, as opposed to at an angle to achieve the optimum spin pattern. Reiiji let out a smirk of his own as he realized the battle was his.

"Toru's blade is just going round and round, folks. Was this part of his plan?!" the DJ shouted in near disbelief, "In fact I don't think the blades have touched even once! Unbelievable!" Toru's blade had lost much of its spin and was no traveling in smaller ellipses. Only now did it begin to meander towards the center of the dish where Reiiji's had taken root. The first clash between the two would turn out to be the last. Toru's beyblade simply had nothing left. The crowd had grown restless during the rather boring battle, so in wake of it, took the opportunity to cheer uncontrollably. Reiiji avoided looking at the crowd as he walked toward his downtrodden opponent.

"Folks, whoever this Hinotori kid is, he can sure plan his strategy!" the DJ echoed throughout the spacious stadium.

"Next time, don't count your opponent out," Reiiji said smugly with a pat on the back. He glimpsed over at the big screen to see who his opponents for the next round would be. Takao, Nando, Ryu, and Yamato were all written alongside Reiiji's own name which were all written under the words 'Dish One'. Two of the boys were already standing waiting for the match to start, two more were already heading towards the dish. Reiiji jogged along with them, still making sure not to heed the crowd.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, this is the Survival Round! Here, 5 bladers will battle it out, and it ends when only two are left! The two winners will face each other in an elimination match to see who will continue to the Quarter Finals!" After the explanation, the five boys eyed each other nervously before taking out their launchers.

"And it's Three, Two, One! Gooooo Shoot!"

Next on Beyblade: Legends

Episode 4: The Regional Tournament: Survival and VS Yamato!
love it keep going i want Smile moreeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!Smile

p.s. (best book about beyblade Smile)
,,,,,,,nice story keep it comin
awww man my characters not in
it might be in soon mabye in the next episode
I'm not going to lie to you, but when you have a story all planned out, putting in new characters is kind of hard. But your characters will be in it eventually.
ok cool thnx 4 letting us know
Name:Willomma
BeyGrinestruction centipede U135 JXF
ClothsGrinark red pants and shirt
Personality:silent, reliable, unforgiving

PLEASE PUT IN THE STORY!!!

P.S when you get to it, bit beast is centipede

Episode 4: The Regional Tournament: Survival and VS Yamato!

"Don't worry folks, you haven't missed much!"

"Thats right Yu, the survival match has just started! If you missed it, the contestants are Takao, Nando, Ryu, Yamato, and Reiiji!"

"Stay tuned folks because I have a feeling this is going to be a heated battle!"
___

"Nando, Nando, Nando!" cheered the crowd. The boy named Nando was the obvious favorite to win. He was one of the preppy students and he seemed to have quite a following. He air kissed the crowd before swiftly sending his Beyblade to take out Ryu's.

"Nooo!" Ryu sobbed,"This can't be!" Nando laughed heartily and Reiiji glared at him in all his arrogance. He had only known him for one minute and he already hated him.

"Hey, Nando!" the boy named Takao shouted,"How about you and me in the elimination match!" Nando looked away from the crowd for a moment to nod at Takao.

"Hmmph, he thinks he's sooo great doesn't he," Reiiji thought to himself. He was about to put the Nando boy in his place when-

"No one's going to the elimination match without me!" Suddenly a blade shot out of nowhere and knocked Takao's blade right out of the ring. It was the boy no one had noticed; the boy named Yamato. Nando then turned from the crowd and rose his eyebrow in curiosity. Who was this boy who dare challenge him?

His hair was a dark brown, extremely uncommon in Japan, and he wore jeans with a strange tee shirt. It appeared to have a symbol of a dragon on it. His beyblade was even stranger. It's metal wheel was an uneven, assymetrical design and Reiiji wondered why anyone would choose such an unusual shape.

"Hey, just take out that weakling over there and it'll be us two in the elimination match, 'kay?" he said before turning back to his adoring crowd.

"Sorry, I'd rather fight him," Yamato said, gesturing towards Reiiji,"in an elimination match, than you." His blade quickly shot forward and took out Nando quivering blade. Before Nando had even turned around, his blade was already down.

"Alrighty folks, we have our two contestants, now there will be a five minutes until the elimination match!"

Reiiji returned to the Blader Commons where only 16 bladers remained. He steered clear of the others to rest by himself.
__

"So, Yu, what do you think of Block A's elimination match? The one between Yamato and Reiiji?"

"Kia, this match is over before it has even started. Yamato has demonstrated the ability to quickly take out opponents and the Reiiji is only in this match because of Yamato's mercy!"
__

Reiiji examined Yamato's strange blade from afar. He still could not understand why anyone would use such a blade, in fact it was almost like-

"Bladers please go to your designated dish! Alrighty then, this is a one round elimination match to determine a spot in the quarter finals! Bladers, are you ready? Three, two, one! Goooo Shoot!"

Reiiji sent out his blade with excessive force, he knew he would need the extra spin power. He knew what he was up against. Yamato's blade spun around the dish aggressively, while Reiiji's stayed decisively in the middle of the arena.

"Might as well give up now as a thank you gift!" he said amidst a fit of laughter. A fit of strange, maniacal laughter. Round and round it spun until Yamato sent it crashing into the Down Force track of Reiiji's blade. The force of the hit sent it flying back into the wall of the arena, just barely missing the exit. Reiiji had already calculated this, however.

The metal wheel of Reiiji's blade rebounded off the wall, sending it flying with equal force right back to its original position, which was now occupied by Yamato's blade. The hit was a powerful one, but Yamato's blade would not be beaten so easily. The two weakened blades steadily began to slow down. But wait, Yamato's blade still had more spin power.

"But...how? I calculated the velocity perfectly? I was supposed to have more spin by the end of it, not less," he silently told himself,"No! I will not lose like this, I will not leave it up to chance!" Quickly his blade shot forward and rammed into Yamato's unusual wheel. The move was so quick, many barely even noticed it. Yamato himself was already ready to accept the applause.

"R-Reiiji is the...winner? I suppose he is!" the DJ announced. The audience, still stunned by the quick change, slowly began to clap for Reiiji. Reiiji turned to receive the applause, before akwardly walking out.
___

"Celebrate while you can, kid. 'Cause tomorrow, you're gonna be facing me."

Episode 5: The Regional Tournament: VS Sayomi!

name:kevin hagata
bio:a nice,caring,and protective(of his friends but excepically of his bey he will not even let someone touch it) 12 year old boy who's bey contains a terrifing power(it a good power but it is very terrifying because it is so strong)he wears black jeans,black shirt with a pegasis symbol HE IS A GOOD GUY
bey:shooting star pegasis(the second clear wheel version)aw85r2f
special move:shooting star overdrive
the bey goes around the oppenent in a circle and gets covered in a black energy that has little specks of sliver that looks like stars and the track gets covered in black fire and hits them six times from all sides but on the 6th hit my bey hits the spin track and send them flying upward then pegasis jumps up smashs them down to the ground and then pegasis goes straghit down and the metal wheel and track hits the face bolt
.aw85 stands for attack wings 85 so its pretty much uw145(killer beafowls track) except the track height is lowered and the sides of the have spikes on them also it is made of metal.also the wings on the track come right to the end of the metal wheel and on my command and during my special move the wings get covered with black fire .the metal wheel is pretty much vulcan except each of the wings has 3 slighty curved spikes and in bewteen the spaces of the spikes about 3 millimeters below that space are slighty curved spikes that are set the exact oppsite way.lastly during battle pegasis can swich from left spin to right spin.
beyblade bio:has tremdously super amazing smash attack and aw85 shreds anything that touchs it(except for me and my friends)
love it
more

Episode 5: The Regional Tournament: VS Sayomi!

"Helloooo Kyoto, and welcome to Day 2 of the Kyoto Regional Tournament! This is Yu Asagiri,"

"And Kia Asamiya, reporting to you live from the Kyoto Beydome! Today we will be broadcasting the quarter-finals in the morning and the semi finals in the afternoon!"

"And the two bladers who come out on top will be facing each other tomorrow in the Finals!"

__

Reiiji awoke with a start after his hand was stepped on by a passer-by. After groggily rising from the rough pavement, he remembered that he had slept on the sidewalk, not wanting to return to the Narrows. A girl wearing a prep school uniform passed him and looked down on him with disgust, but Reiiji had learned to ignore the stares and glares long before, he knew that they had no knowledge of the experiences that he had been forced to live.

"Contestants, the Quarter Finals will begin in 10 minutes!" boomed the loudspeaker. Quickly, Reiiji shot up and ran into the stadium, still holding his Beyblade from the night before. He quickly showed the woman at the desk his identification papers and ran into the Blader Commons. The other seven bladers had already arrived and some were crowded around the tournament chart. Reiiji stepped closer to the board to see who his opponent would be.

Hebi Sayomi VS Hinotori Reiiji, read the chart. Reiiji darted his eyes throughout the room quickly, trying to identify if one of them could be Sayomi.

"You're probably looking for me." Reiiji quickly turned around only to see the boy named Sayomi. He wore a dark jacket and Reiiji remembered that he had been sitting alone when he had walked in. His face was concealed by some sort of sash and his voice was dark and foreboding. Before Reiiji could respond, the loudspeaker began announcing the rules for the Quarter finals.

"The Quarter Finals will be a best of three match! There will be no time limit or any restrictions! We will begin with Block A, which is Hinotori Reiiji VS Hebi Sayomi! Will the contestants please step into the arena!" Reiiji timidly entered the field and approached the ring with Sayomi coming right behind him. Both boys took out their Beyblades, but this time, Reiiji wouldn't have enough time to analyze his opponent.

"Alright, are the contestants ready? So it's 3, 2, 1, Goooo Shoot!" Reiiji forcefully pulled his ripcord and his blade went soaring into the dish. Sayomi's blade hit the ground immediately. and begin using a strange attack pattern. While most attack Beyblades he had seen went on an elliptical attack pattern, Sayomi's curved side to side, slithering like-

"A snake!" Reiiji thought to himself. He begin to analyze the exactly angles of the movement, so he could come up with a retaliation attack. But suddenly, without warning, Sayomi began to laugh a bit, then he shook his head.

"Too easy," he said. Suddenly his beyblade turned back around coiling like a serpent, then it shot forward like a cannon, quickly sending Reiiji's blade out of the ring. Reiiji caught the airborne beyblade and fell to the ground with surprise.

"Well its do or die here for Reiiji, Kia. If he loses the next round he will be eliminated!"

Reiiji quickly got up, realizing that he couldn't give up so soon. He thought out his new strategy and attached his blade to his launcher. Before long, the countdown began and Reiiji let his blade loose. He now had realized what he would have to do in order to win. Sayomi laughed again and sent out his beyblade in the attack form he had used last time, but Reiiji was one step ahead this time. Sayomi's blade shot forward, like before, but this time, Reiiji's blade had already gotten out of the way.

Annoyed a bit, Sayomi repeated the attack pattern again and again, to no avail. Soon the boy became enraged. He sent his blade forward at full strength. Reiiji nimbly dodged the attack, but Sayomi's blade had too much momentum, and it threw itself out of the ring. Reiiji, now confident in his new found strategy, could only wonder what face Sayomi was making under his veil.

"Well, Yu. It seems that Reiiji stepped it up and now we're going to be having an exciting third match!"

"3, 2, 1, Gooooo Shoot!" With that, Reiiji and Sayomi pulled their winders and the two Beyblades clashed in the arena. Reiiji expected something different from Sayomi, but instead, the boy had already set up its old attack position.

"I guess some people never learn," Reiiji said with confidence. He now realized why people trash talked in the arena, it felt pretty good! Reiiji watched the familiar attack pattern and quickly dodged out of the way. But something different happened. Rather than aim directly at Reiiji, Sayomi's blade had been aimed a little to the right, corresponding with Reiiji's blade's current position. The two blades crashed and before long it became a game of cat and mouse. Every once in a while the two Beyblades would crash, but other than that, it was a staredown.

"So, this is it," Sayomi began,"Why don't we have a head-on clash? To see how much raw power our blades really have?" Reiiji mulled it over, and then realized how much of an opportunity this was. He quickly nodded and proceeded to position his beyblade opposite of Sayomi's. The two Beyblades shot towards one another, but right before they were about to clash, Reiiji's blade stealthily dodged out of the way

"Sorry, Sayomi, but there's more to beyblading than just power," Reiiji said. His Beyblade circled around and hit Sayomi's blade, sending it flying out. The bullet-like projectile soared and slashed right through Sayomi's veil. For a moment, the boy's mysterious face was exposed. He quickly covered it up with his hands, but not before Reiiji and the audience had seen it.

He trudged over to Reiiji, who was still in shock from the image.

"This isn't the last time we'll see each other," he growled,"Mark my words, you have not seen the last of me!"

Episode 6: The Regional Tournament: The Semifinal Shock!

When he comes back, he'll have his bit beast. I didn't want to rush into it