Beyblade: Legends

Nice work. I think you should descirbe his blade so we know what to imagine Smile
(Dec. 31, 2010  9:30 PM)NightWolf Wrote: Nice work. I think you should descirbe his blade so we know what to imagine Smile

Thats coming up on the next part...but its good that people are wondering
yeh it is very good surprising how things could go from here and you could make a character Osu Oshi-Za uses flame bull ed145 wb very big but not fat has an uneasy character and is very loyal
Probably tomorrow, and don't worry, your chars gonna be in it in about 2 episodes
here is my default character

name Dain ?

apperance black tee shirt with a hooded cloak over it black hair jeans and nike running shoes

bey MF burn leone145rf

speacial move leone burn blast leone catches on fire and hits his opponent
dark move 100 fury leone burn blast leone catches on fire like burn blast but hits his opponenent 100 times

note even though dain uses a dark move he is not evil
here is my default character

name yakochie

apperance black tee shirt with a hooded cloak over it black hair jeans and nike running shoes

bey MF burn leone145rf

speacial move leone burn blast leone catches on fire and hits his opponent
dark move 100 fury leone burn blast leone catches on fire like burn blast but hits his opponenent 100 times

note even though dain uses a dark move he is not evil
WOW
Nightwolf your story is GREAT
i can't wait till part 3!!

Bye
From StormPegy
Just a little clarification about the chars. So far I don't think theres going to be a "villain" or any "evil" people because, to me, it seems silly that anyone who is evil or a criminal would care about a childrens game enough to play it.
some time today i hope
i like this one, keep up the good work!
Beyblade: Legends

Episode 2: Origins: Entering the Regional Tournament! Part II

So he ran. He ran as fast as his legs could carry him, dodging the occasional thug and mobster. He crossed streets and bridges and he huffed and puffed all the way to downtown Kyoto, following the flashing street lights to his destination.

The Beyblade Society of Kyoto, read the sign. Reiiji opened the door and carefully stepped inside. The clubhouse was a small room with about 12 dishes situated on the floor and posters advertising the WBBA plastered along the walls. It was sparsely decorated, and usually always atwitter with the chatter of the latest Beyblades or launchers or whatever else. However this was not the case today. The dishes were strangely empty, despite the fact that it was a weekend. In fact, the only other person inside the room was the Director.

The Director was the founder of the society, but his past was shrouded in mystery. Rumors went around that he had been involved with the WBBA at one point but had resigned. If asked, he would always brush it off as a story for another time. No one knew for sure if he even had a Beyblade at all. Past aside, the Director was a kind man in his 20s and he would never be found without his black blazer. His slick spikey hair was mostly black, except for one blond streak. His eyes were cast down at his desk, and his hexagonal glasses reflected the light of the chandelier in all directions.

"I did it!" Reiiji said with excitement. The directors golden eyes perked up from the paperwork and the man let out a grin.

"I thought you'd never finish it. So let's see it!" the Director responded, his bright teeth flashing.

The black haired boy reached into his sweatshirt and pulled out his treasure, being careful not to puncture his skin with the sharp edges of his crudely put together attack wheel. He brought the blade up to the light.

"It's like nothing I've ever seen before, I'll give you that" the man said, trying his best not to laugh. Reiiji's eyebrows fell for a moment, detecting the sarcasm. Sensing Reiiji's discomfort, the Director continued, "So, are you going to be entering? In the regional tournament I meant."

"What? The..regional tournament?" Reiiji wondered out loud.

"Yes, here," the Director said handing him a piece of paper,"It starts tomorrow and all the best bladers from around Kyoto and the surrounding municipalities will be there."

"It seems interesting," Reiiji said nonchalantly, studying the flyer.

"You should probably go home now, your father will be worried," Director said, a sadness in his voice.

Reiiji nodded solemnly, even though he knew it wasn't true. They exchanged goodbyes and Reiiji was on his way, the flyer crumpled in the pocket of his sweatshirt. After another hour of running back to the Narrows, he tiredlly approached his home. His home that was surrounded by Kyoto Police Cars! The neighbors eyed the cars and the officers with suspicion as they closed their "doors" and ushered their children inside.

"Chikushou!" Reiiji ran past the officers and busted inside his tent home. The couch and the armchair had been overturned and several cushions had been cut open. He was interested to see several Officers inspecting what looked like small bags of brown sugar.

"What's going on here? Where's my father?" Reiiji asked to no particular officer. One officer turned around and claimed responsibility.

"Your father's been deported for...dealing in illegal substances." the officer said uncomfortably. Reiiji stared at him for a moment, then looked down at the dusty floor. Of course he would have done that. Because being a drunk, abusive father hadn't been bad enough, he was a drug dealer too. Then Reiiji raised his head.

"Serves the carp right." The officers were taken aback by the boy's comment. Two of them looked gravely at each other and then continued stockpiling the drugs. The third officer who had broken the news simply stared off into the distance, clearly trying to avoid Reiiji's fiery gaze. Silence, then he began again.

"Listen to me, you're fourteen, according to the records we have here. And as it stands Kyoto has enough orphans," the officer explained. Reiiji nodded, but didn't understand where the officer was headed with that thought. "And, um, well we just don't know what we're going to do with you. With your father detained for the time being, and the orphanages full up, there's really not many options for you, kid."

"Not to mention the fact that no one would even want to take in an urchin from the Narrows," one of the other officers added cruelly with a chuckle. Reiiji, a rather thick skinned boy, let the comment fly through his ears, though it registered in his brain. He turned to the first officer with conviction.

"I've been supporting myself here, without my father, for as long as I can remember. He was always a drunken good for nothing. And I don't need you or any of your cop friends to worry about me. I can take care of myself out here," Reiiji proclaimed. The curl of his mouth twitched in the pause afterwards.

The investigation concluded an hour later and the drugs were confiscated.The police cars drove away into the dark as Reiiji sat under the lamp, for the first time in his life feeling free.

Next on Beyblade: Legends

Episode 3: The Regional Tournament: Rounds 1 & 2
BeyTongue_outsycic Libra 145 ES
Hakashi wears layered-tee Green and white with libra's logo cargo shorts black sneakers
Sorry, it might be a while til i get yours in libra, but i'll see what i can do
I'm doing one every day! How many do you want me to do!
it was a joke.......lol...do u want help?....
with the story? as in suggestions?
yer
i liked it. it was swell ! lol swell who still say that
no i mean like we both come up with the story...but through pms then we post it on the thread....