Beyblade Collection
Tech

Separated by Shadows
BeyRank: #38 (1,436)
Anubis FaceRose Gold FaceDJ FaceThunder Dragon FaceChimera FaceEmerald FaceFox FaceFace of Days IIISapphire FaceAquila FaceWolborg FaceSagittario FaceAverazer FaceGold FaceDranzer Flame FaceSerpent FaceLyra FaceOrion FaceWolf FaceEterner FaceUranus FaceAnniversary Face 2012Lacerta FaceFace of RevolutionAntique FaceFace of Days IVBronze FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceRuby FaceBronze FaceGemios FacePassport FaceBronze FaceOnyx FaceAnniversary Face 2013Silver FaceGirago FaceWyvang FaceOrojya FaceGryph FaceGoreim FaceGryph FaceReviser FaceGolden Dragooon FaceGarudas FaceL Drago Armored FaceFox Face

Lol, Valentin the birthday donor. Back on topic, nice collections guys!

[Image: 4vlmwj.jpg]
Feb 28 2012 04:11 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hazel

Octorok Shmoctorok!
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAmethyst FaceWolborg FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceEinstein FaceWyvern FaceThunder Dragon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnubis FaceHoruseus FaceSamurai Changer FaceDriger FaceDragoon II FaceRose Platinum FacePegasis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Driger Fang FaceBloody Devil FaceDranzer II FaceKetos FaceJiraiya FaceDark Leopard FaceEternal Passport Face
(This post was last modified: Feb 28 2012 04:43 AM by Hazel.)
(Feb 28 2012 04:02 AM)th!nk Wrote:  Yeah, the inner things that rest on the base have been removed. I did that to one of my fakes for some reason, IIRC to fir double weight disks on it with that one upside down.

No, like all the attack WD's, it's just recoily. :c Looks badass though Smile

You have some really amazing competitive parts there, by the way. I will do a mini list of them for fun, haha.

Minilist of good things and some other stuff that is long and rambly: (Click to View)

A better picture of Master/Kid Dragoon's WD would be nice, looks like Heavy Attack.

Oh, and as for the cwd free defense ring thing, you don't really *need* the plastic part of defense ring, there are plenty of other good options for that CWD metal part in terms of plastic parts.

I took a better picture of the Kid Dragoon - I didn't even notice it had a different WD, haha!

I will not, unfortunately, be testing the Twin Guard, given the rarity of this particular Blizzard Orthros - sorry mang!

The Gigars' tip does appear to be Semi-Flat, yes.

I took some pictures of my three different kinds of Dranzer S AR:
The only difference in them is that the Phantom Force's "wings" are joined by a thin strip of plastic, unlike the original mold(blue) and the red one.

[Image: hazelsignature2.jpg]
Some manner of Octopus.
Feb 28 2012 04:34 AM
th!nk

rip in peace
BeyRank: #427 (1,142)
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceThunder Dragon FaceDJ FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAmethyst FacePegasis II FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceDriger FaceLapis Lazuli FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnniversary Face 2013Uranus Face
(This post was last modified: Feb 28 2012 04:41 AM by th!nk.)
Yep, that's heavy attack. I really must get around to writing the Attack WD's Article. Heavy Attack is the best of them, though it's still outclassed by 6/10 Heavy and 10 Balance, it *can* be used on compacts, though it has those recoil issues.

Your collection isn't "small" by any means, especially after Valentin's gift, haha!

Try out Blizzard Orthus's base some time, I'm curious as to how quick it moves.

Also, track down a tornado attack somehow, everyone should own one!

And with that, I take my leave - it's been an interesting ride, but one can only bang one's head against a wall so many times before they learn - and my head is mighty sore.
Signature for Archival Purposes/Some still-relevant links etc (Click to View)
Feb 28 2012 04:41 AM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Benjohadi

Stark Industries
BeyRank: #941 (1,055)
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceDJ FaceLibra FaceGold FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceAmber FaceSilver FaceHerculeo FaceGemios FaceBrad FaceChimera FacePeridot FaceLapis Lazuli FaceAnniversary Face 2012Dragonis FaceGemios FaceVirgo Face

@impresssive collection th!nk..haha..you got 2 Uriel 2 man...i got so jelly..haha

[Image: 52984057.jpg]

My collection 1 year ago
My plastics anf MFB parts shop...visit my shop for a nice deals and promotions
Feb 28 2012 04:44 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Hazel

Octorok Shmoctorok!
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAmethyst FaceWolborg FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceEinstein FaceWyvern FaceThunder Dragon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnubis FaceHoruseus FaceSamurai Changer FaceDriger FaceDragoon II FaceRose Platinum FacePegasis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Driger Fang FaceBloody Devil FaceDranzer II FaceKetos FaceJiraiya FaceDark Leopard FaceEternal Passport Face
(This post was last modified: Feb 28 2012 04:45 AM by Hazel.)
I did try out Blizzard Orthus' base, actually, right after I got it. It's considerably slower than any of my grip bases(Grip Base, Storm Grip, Fantom Grip, whatever Dragoon V's is called, and Customize Grip, along with Gaia Dragoon V's base).

I do really want a Tornado Attack quite a lot for my HMS and Plastics, but I'm not sure how realistic it is atm.

I also edited my earlier post with some things addressing your earlier questions, th!nk.

Some manner of Octopus.
Feb 28 2012 04:45 AM
th!nk

rip in peace
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceThunder Dragon FaceDJ FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAmethyst FacePegasis II FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceDriger FaceLapis Lazuli FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnniversary Face 2013Uranus Face

Unsurprising. How's the controllability? The tip shape reminds me of Gaia Dragoon (S/F series), which wasn't that fast, but was beloved by Japanese players in pre-tornado ridge times for the controllability. It was a nice base, but the pockets it had hanging down for the small metal balls were terrible for its LAD, so I am curious if Blizzard Orthrus's base is somewhat similar, perhaps an improvement upon it...
That said, being slower than Dragoon V's base means it's basically useless now we have tornado ridges.

Sadly, the last sets with them disappeared from ebay a few weeks back. Your best hope would be hunting one down on Y!JA or, more likely, second hand. They're quite delicate, though, I would suggest when you get it, filling the underside with something/reinforcing the walls from inside.

Shame about the Twin Guard, but I understand, haha.

As for the PF Dranzer S, thanks for that. Nonetheless, between the stronger material and that join there (which should fix a lot of the breakage issues of the part), it's still probably a very nice attack AR. The range would still be an issue, though.

@Benjo: haha, only one of them is in decent condition. The first one's AR was used for 3 battles and is chipped badly, the base is destroyed, one SP is missing (I must search for it), and the tip is rather heavily used, haha.

And with that, I take my leave - it's been an interesting ride, but one can only bang one's head against a wall so many times before they learn - and my head is mighty sore.
Feb 28 2012 04:55 AM
Hazel

Octorok Shmoctorok!

I believe I will move my response to that elsewhere...

Some manner of Octopus.
Feb 28 2012 04:58 AM
Arupaeo

Climbing Back
BeyRank: #10 (1,604)
Gaia Dragoon FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIRose Gold FaceEmerald FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceAmber FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceAnubis FaceGill FaceAquila FaceUnicorno FaceLacerta FaceGold FaceLeone FaceHerculeo FaceRuby FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulPrize Hunter FaceAmethyst FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBrad FaceGold FaceMetal FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceByxis FaceOnyx FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceWyvern FaceHoruseus FaceBeafowl FaceAres FaceBeafowl FaceHoruseus FaceCygnus FaceHades FaceNemesis FaceBeelzeb FaceLyra FaceFace of Days IIIPrize Hunter FaceUranus FaceFox FaceOrion FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBloody Devil FaceGold FaceBronze FaceDranzer II FaceDragoon II FaceGold FaceSamurai Changer FaceJiraiya FaceLibra FaceKetos FaceDraciel Viper FaceEterner FaceStriker FaceDark Leopard FaceGiraffe FaceHoruseus FaceHoruseus FaceHoruseus FaceCrown FaceOrion FaceHoruseus FaceLynx FaceCrown FaceAnniversary Face 2012Silver FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVBronze FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceGold FaceDriger Fang FaceDraciel Viper FaceGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013Silver FaceGold FaceEternal Passport FaceMF2 FaceFace of Days VHorogium Face

@th!nk: How would you go about reinforcing the underside of the TA stadium? Paper? Foam insulation? Something like that?
Feb 28 2012 05:22 PM
Uwik

Professor Processor
BeyRank: #26 (1,498)
Rose Gold FaceAmber FaceDraciel FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceHerculeo FaceSilver FaceSapphire FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceAntique FaceWolborg FaceAnubis FaceMetal FaceAmethyst FaceGold FaceRuby FaceBlaze FacePegasis II FaceSilver FaceGold FaceGold FaceBeelzeb FaceUranus FaceFace of Days IIIBronze FaceSagittario FaceSerpent FaceGold FaceCygnus FaceKronos FaceHerculeo FaceChimera FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of SoulSilver FacePeridot FaceOnyx FaceAnniversary Face 2013L Drago Armored FaceSusanow FaceReviser FaceBalro II FaceEternal Passport FaceMF2 Face

(Feb 28 2012 05:22 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:  @th!nk: How would you go about reinforcing the underside of the TA stadium? Paper? Foam insulation? Something like that?

Knowing him, probably a good ol' fashion duct tape.
Feb 28 2012 05:24 PM
th!nk

rip in peace
(This post was last modified: Feb 28 2012 05:48 PM by th!nk.)
(Feb 28 2012 05:22 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:  @th!nk: How would you go about reinforcing the underside of the TA stadium? Paper? Foam insulation? Something like that?

Honestly, I'm still working on that part of my plan, you would probably have a better idea than me.

(Feb 28 2012 05:24 PM)Uwik Wrote:  

Knowing him, probably a good ol' fashion duct tape.

Hah, no, I am a fan of OVER reinforcing things, perhaps about 3000 layers would do it.

I would probably start with duct tape in the corners, just to give it a little more structure directly, but I would look at something more solid than foam or paper as a filling, I'm still trying to work out what will have enough give not to damage parts if they hit the walls (though I guess that's not such a big deal), but is sturdy enough to prevent the stadium deforming/being pierced etc.

Probably something that will set in place so there are no voids, but won't be too heavy, and then I will probably put it on a sheet of like plywood or whatever.

Might get really into it and attach a spirit meter to it to make sure the stadium is level for tournaments, but that would require me to do things.

Feb 28 2012 05:47 PM
Arupaeo

Climbing Back
BeyRank: #10 (1,604)
Gaia Dragoon FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIRose Gold FaceEmerald FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceAmber FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceAnubis FaceGill FaceAquila FaceUnicorno FaceLacerta FaceGold FaceLeone FaceHerculeo FaceRuby FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulPrize Hunter FaceAmethyst FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBrad FaceGold FaceMetal FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceByxis FaceOnyx FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceWyvern FaceHoruseus FaceBeafowl FaceAres FaceBeafowl FaceHoruseus FaceCygnus FaceHades FaceNemesis FaceBeelzeb FaceLyra FaceFace of Days IIIPrize Hunter FaceUranus FaceFox FaceOrion FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBloody Devil FaceGold FaceBronze FaceDranzer II FaceDragoon II FaceGold FaceSamurai Changer FaceJiraiya FaceLibra FaceKetos FaceDraciel Viper FaceEterner FaceStriker FaceDark Leopard FaceGiraffe FaceHoruseus FaceHoruseus FaceHoruseus FaceCrown FaceOrion FaceHoruseus FaceLynx FaceCrown FaceAnniversary Face 2012Silver FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVBronze FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceGold FaceDriger Fang FaceDraciel Viper FaceGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013Silver FaceGold FaceEternal Passport FaceMF2 FaceFace of Days VHorogium Face
(This post was last modified: Feb 28 2012 06:02 PM by Arupaeo.)
For internal reinforcement, I would definitely like to explore some sort of spray-delivered, expanding medium that dries into a solid or semi-solid like foam or caulk. Probably best to use some other plastic base or hasbro stadium for a testing environment though...

As to the spirit level and board mounting system, I think that leveling is a huge issue during outdoor play. Ground is never perfectly even, but when it is significantly tilted it can create real problems for attack types self KOing out the "down" side. Interestingly enough, the Zero-G Attack Stadium would appear to kind of solve this issue on its own, right?
Feb 28 2012 06:02 PM
th!nk

rip in peace

Yes, I was considering something like that, I'm a bit worried about the chance of voids though.

Haha, that is true. But I currently use more rudimentary methods for finding level ground and check that stadia are level (generally it involves either a marble or a stamina type), but yeah, I'd like to attach a small spirit level for future use.

It's been a while since I've done any project like this, though, and I haven't quite figured out how I would attach the board to the stadium, as unless the medium itself clings to the stadium, there's very little surface are for attachment...

What I may do is just tape up my practice stadium on the outside edges of the walls so there are no cracks (this makes it illegal for standard play, but it's pretty far gone at the moment, honestly, fixing it would take a lot of work), and testing the concept out with that first.

Feb 28 2012 06:44 PM

MFB
Hell Kerbecs
Basalt Horoguim
Meteo L drago
Earth Aquila
Rock Giraffe
Ray Unicorno
Aquario
Galaxy Pegasis
Thermal Lacerta
Dark Bull
Feb 29 2012 12:50 PM
AwesomeDragoon

Beyblade Dragoon

(Feb 29 2012 12:50 PM)GPegasis Wrote:  MFB
Hell Kerbecs
Basalt Horoguim
Meteo L drago
Earth Aquila
Rock Giraffe
Ray Unicorno
Aquario
Galaxy Pegasis
Thermal Lacerta
Dark Bull

thats a nice little collection you've got there Smile keep it up

Buying Dragoon Beyblades:
My YouTube Channel <Click
Selling Thread <Click
Nothing For Sale ATM
Mar 01 2012 06:03 AM
stephen74

BeyRank: #210 (1,231)
Face of Days IIDJ FaceRose Gold FaceEmerald FaceSilver FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceRuby FaceFace of Days IIIBeafowl FaceKetos FaceOrion FaceKronos FaceBeelzeb Face

while uwik have the gold one, im quite happy with the bronze one

[Image: 426556_350525978315562_100000744876548_1...4154_n.jpg]

Eee

[Image: FCFIST.png]
(click 'LIKE' on the top)
Mar 07 2012 04:29 AM
Hazel

Octorok Shmoctorok!

Both are gorgeous.

Some manner of Octopus.
Mar 07 2012 04:38 AM
Benjohadi

Stark Industries
BeyRank: #941 (1,055)
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceDJ FaceLibra FaceGold FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceAmber FaceSilver FaceHerculeo FaceGemios FaceBrad FaceChimera FacePeridot FaceLapis Lazuli FaceAnniversary Face 2012Dragonis FaceGemios FaceVirgo Face
(This post was last modified: Mar 10 2012 10:23 AM by Benjohadi.)

[Image: 52984057.jpg]

My collection 1 year ago
My plastics anf MFB parts shop...visit my shop for a nice deals and promotions
Mar 10 2012 10:07 AM
Tris

#BELIEVE
Rose Gold FaceAmber FaceGill FacePeridot FaceRose Platinum FaceAnniversary Face 2012Kronos FaceLyra FaceGiraffe FaceCygnus Face

(Mar 10 2012 10:07 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:   My Plastics
My Plastics 2
Phne camera.. Sorry.. Pinching_grin

Is that a... Black Dranzer GT? o:

Mar 10 2012 10:10 AM
Cannon

ALTARIANITE
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceRose Platinum FaceAmber FaceCygnus FaceAnniversary Face 2012Coro Dragon FaceBeelzeb FaceLyra FaceBeafowl FaceAlexandrite FaceAnniversary Face 2013

Holy heck! Beautiful collection. <3

You'll be rich if you sell that. haha

Mar 10 2012 10:10 AM
Justaway

BeyRank: #63 (1,385)
Face of Days IIGold FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceSapphire FaceGold FaceGold FaceAntique FaceCancer FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGuardian FaceGaia Dragoon FaceGold FaceGold FaceDranzer Flame FaceGigars FaceWolf FaceRose Gold FaceUranus FaceKetos FaceCyber Pegasis FaceLyra FaceCyber Pegasis FaceLyra FaceCounter Leone FaceBeelzeb FaceBeelzeb FaceSerpent FaceKronos FaceNemesis FaceJupiter FaceOrion FaceCrown FaceCrown FaceAnniversary Face 2012Blaze FaceWBBA L Drago FaceWBBA L Drago FaceWBBA Caesar FaceJiraiya FaceGold FaceSilver FaceDranzer II FaceSamurai Changer FacePerseus FaceGold FaceGold FaceRuby FaceGold FaceMetal FaceAnniversary Face 2013Virgo FacePhoenix FaceCygnus FaceSagittario FaceCapricorne FaceWBBA Caesar FaceBalro II FaceMF2 Face

Superb collection Hadi...
You listed Blitz Unicorno and Wyvern DJ in plastics as well Tongue_out_wink
Mar 10 2012 10:19 AM