Beyblade Collection

(Jan. 26, 2014  2:06 AM)Cake Wrote: Aw, carp, and here I was feeling all righteously indignant XD

And now I just look dumb Tongue_out

No you don't XD.
Collection update.
Loose Beys. Baggied for their protection.
[Image: Col1_1-29-14.jpg]
And the NIBs.
[Image: Col2_1-29-14.jpg]
Wow! That's one amazing collection! You deserve a Platinum Gold Face! Also, that's one nice red painted dragoon chrome wheel, Ashton! Smile
(Feb. 01, 2014  2:48 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: Wow! That's one amazing collection! You deserve a Platinum Gold Face! Also, that's one nice red painted dragoon chrome wheel, Ashton! Smile
oowwh thanks Smile
Ashton... You have one huge collection Joyful_2
nice collection wyvern
(Mar. 28, 2014  9:48 AM)dragoonms91 Wrote: here's my current plastic collection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HET7W_TfSqY
Thats a HUGE collection !

Great collection! I had most of those, all the rares + others but sold them. I kept my Orthrus though, it's too pretty to be sold.

Ya still need Poseidon & Gabriel. Wink

Nice collection man Grin Ah pretty cool the Einstein from plastic gen. that you've built with the jumping base and the kellog's AR, it is like in the anime Smile
Ladies and gentlemen, may I (finally) proudly present you my precious beyblade collection:

HMS:

Plastics:

Edit: Would this happen to be my very first face? Smile
Congrats on your soon to come rose gold (and maybe rose platinum)Smile

All those DGMS and Driger MS recolors and the best part, the Shining God MS Supaburn
Thank you, DK! Smile Well, not exactly soon to come...it took me twelve years to get that many... XD
Only maybe rose platinum? There are over 240 in the pics.
(Mar. 29, 2014  4:38 PM)Stoney2208 Wrote: Ladies and gentlemen, may I (finally) proudly present you my precious beyblade collection:

HMS:

Plastics:

Finally we can see it! Beautiful collection Stoney Grin
(Mar. 29, 2014  5:23 PM)Stoney2208 Wrote: Thank you, DK! Smile Well, not exactly soon to come...it took me twelve years to get that many... XD

I think you get both, actually Smile
(Mar. 29, 2014  4:38 PM)Stoney2208 Wrote: Ladies and gentlemen, may I (finally) proudly present you my precious beyblade collection:

HMS:

Plastics:

That's a beautiful collection! I see the ones i sold you have made a new home. Stupid I love the Bloody Devil MS you have there! So pretty and cool.

You'll get both the Rose faces if you have over 150.
@stoney2208:

HOLY CARP that is one heck of a collection! Wish I had all of those (AND Paypal too...... Really want to buy most of those.)

EDIT: just realized she has Poseidon, Apollon, the entire Dark Series, Orthros, TWO Uriel 2's, Bloody Devil MS, Shining God MS, Slash Riger ms and SAMURAI changer MS!!!!!!!!
*bangs head on concrete wall for not having Paypal*
Again, excellent collection!!!!!

EDIT 2: Stoney, what is in that RB Box next to Zeus?
omg, stoney, i like your collection..I am gonna PM you to chat with you Grin
(Mar. 29, 2014  5:23 PM)Stoney2208 Wrote: Thank you, DK! Smile Well, not exactly soon to come...it took me twelve years to get that many... XD

I only counted two hundred and twenty-five, but that is definitely enough for both Faces, so here you go.
(Mar. 30, 2014  4:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

I only counted two hundred and twenty-five, but that is definitely enough for both Faces, so here you go.

I guess you missed the last two plastic pics, there are 27 mint and NIB/NIP ones.

But thanks for the faces! Smile
Oh magnificent, I finally get to see the wonderful collection I've been waiting so long to see. Truely worth the wait to see it all, Stoney. It's a beautiful collection. Smile
Thank you very much, guys! Smile

Cannon: Yes, I keep them like a treasure. Here is their "home": http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Displayi...pid1204295

RDF3: Thank you dude Smile But sorry, none of these are for sale, I just love them too muchJoyful_2 It´s clear blue Seaborg in the RB box. And one is Uriel 2, the other is Capricorn Strike G.
stoney: You're welcome too.

Imagine what would th!nk (our plastics lord) would say/do when he sees that (heh) XD
EDIT: Ninja'd by countless people in saying nice collection XD

EDIT 2: *Facepalm* I was expecting th!nk, but TBD showed up XD