Beyblade Collection

Nice collection Yozzoy. I really like the condition of you Beys. They look pretty shiny, and the stickers are in AMAZING condition. Do you gloss them or anything?
(Apr. 17, 2013  4:04 AM)Fluttershy Pony Wrote: Nice collection Yozzoy. I really like the condition of you Beys. They look pretty shiny, and the stickers are in AMAZING condition. Do you gloss them or anything?

Thanks for the compliment, as far as stickers go, no they're just the original stickers, and for quite a few of the beys they're much more flawed than you can notice in the pics. However all of my collectors beys are in near perfect condition and all my stickers are placed on the bey using tweezers.

And all my beys are so shiny probably because they're all so new XD. Sadly I'll be packing them up into their original packing for storage, so good bye display set up Unhappy
I am jelly with your anubisé yozzoy
you got lots of anubis
(Apr. 17, 2013  11:08 AM)Tyler Le Wrote: I am jelly with your anubisé yozzoy
you got lots of anubis

Thanks, I have my last one coming in and I can't wait to have a full set (Excluding WBBA Prizes)

Also that's the plural form of Anubis, neat.
HMS Complete (well, almost)

Missing:
*packaging for customize grip
*packaging for Einstein MS - does it even have a numbered box?
*the actual 'sold separately' dual launcher and g-winder
*custom try set

Everything pictured on the left is NIB except Einstein MS, Magical Ape MS (both used), and Bloody Devil MS (mint in mint box). The left panel is almost the full numbered series of HMS other than the above items. I have a G-Winder Holder now, but it arrived literally minutes after I packed the collection back up!

The right hand side (other than MA-17 stadium) are non-numbered recolors or random booster specials. The only thing missing that I really want to complete is a Flame Red Dragoon MF - I have the AR and BP (not pictured), but can't find a WD and RC to save my life!! Also, the black dragoon MF is just a circle medium WD, and the Green Advance Striker has a (slightly used) black metal flat RC. Thunder dragon, sea dragon, green dragoon msuv, blue and white versions of slash riger, yellow and red versions of dark leopard, purple & green versions of einstein, red driger, blue dranzer MF, white dragoon MF, red phantom fox, and proto grey dranzer (not in that order)

In the top right corner is my used stuff and some extra launchers/winders.

I put this entire collection together since late december 2012 (now late april 2013, so took about 4 months). This collection does not include anything currently listed on eBay - those are all extras/doubles just for selling. I've tried to build this around the idea of 'museum quality', so NIB has been important and, when not possible, I've requested original boxes for used and/or mint beys I've purchased. I had the opportunity to buy the custom try set from Ronin Fox, but decided against it considering I've got other versions of those beys and that stadium (still, black dranzer ms is probably the most egregious exclusion from this collection and I plan to find one eventually).

Here we go:
Nice HMS collection. It really looks amazing. I see so many awesome things in that picture. Hopefully you'll get what you need to complete it soon.
Thanks - it has been an almost unhealthy obsession for me, and I've definitely overpaid for some of the items. On the other hand, I found some unbelievable deals along the way (my NIB shining god MS was $55 delivered and the green dragoon msuv was $17!!)

Paying myself back for this collection is the main reason I started selling on eBay, and I've enjoyed throwing a wrench in some of the outlandish prices being charged by others as well. Not all my prices are cheap, but when I buy something for resale, my first question is "...can I buy this and still make money selling it for less than anyone else?" If yes, I buy. Unfortunately the market is down right now, but it has been fun havin some really rare items pass through my inventory and I'm still hopeful things will turn around one of these days!!
that is amazing. wish I had been more into beyblades when HMS was around; I only got Dranzer MS and lost it in the snow during winter. Never found it. Ever since, I've been trying to get a Dranzer MS for a reasonable price just to get closure on the fact that I lost and never found my only HMS bey. xD
Now for my MFB Collection. Starting at Hybrid Wheel (5-layer), it's missing Divine Chimera/Crown, Sol Blaze and I'm sure a few others. It's relatively complete but, unlike the HMS, most of them are opened and used. I just got Archer Gargole - got some combo ideas using the WSF.

Instead of trying to photograph them all, I've simply attached my inventory list. You might find this useful for yourself considering it has a mass listed for almost every MFB component. I have this in excel, which allows you to sort by individual component mass or beyblade total mass...or sort by anything else if you want. If you'd like a copy of it, just send me a PM (with your email address) and I'll forward the file.

I won't be posting any plastics, because I have maybe 8~10 I'm holding on to (other than stadiums, of which I have several but again will spare this thread another post).
This Is My BeyBlade Collection. I Have 50 I Hope I Get Rose Gold Joyful_3 Joyful_3
(Apr. 28, 2013  4:33 PM)*Wyvern* Wrote: This Is My BeyBlade Collection. I Have 50 I Hope I Get Rose Gold Joyful_3 Joyful_3

(Jun. 26, 2012  7:44 PM)Hazel Wrote: There is no paper with your name on it, so you cannot get a Rose Gold Face for that.
What Crystal Wheel is under Wyvang ?
I have Phantom orion 145Es (hasbro), Phantom orion Bd, Diablo nemesis Xd hyperblade, Ldrago destructor Fs hyperblade, Cosmic pegasus Fd hyperblade,
Cyber aquario 105Rf, Ultimate meteo Ldrago absorb df105R2f, Ldrago destructor Lw105Lf, Hyper orso Sw145Jb, Flash saggitario 230D hyperblade, Bakushin susanow 90F, Earth zurafa S130W2d, Electro tornado pegasus with Spark fx,
and for extra stuff Grand fusion wheel, Cyber fusion wheel, esclopio clear wheel,
Pegasus energy ring (from Cyber pegasus), Wd145 spin track, Poison fusion wheel (purple recolor), Metal ball performance tip, Darkhelm Fx beystadium (hasbro),
tons of ripcord launchers.
Here is my up-to-date HMS collection

http://youtu.be/5g2_dksl1ks
So, a small update for my plastic collection Joyful_2

Click!
List (Plastic/HMS/MFB) (Click to View)
Interesting collection you have there, DrigerGatling Smile
Rose Platinum Face Here I come: [Image: 9427967E-9692-4241-A676-A040EE8A77EF-329...67feba.jpg]

Count them if you want...
(May. 05, 2013  7:43 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: So, a small update for my plastic collection Joyful_2

Click!
@DrigerGatling
Time,
thats a huge collection out there! so many plastic generation beys !
(Apr. 24, 2013  8:18 PM)sporkseller Wrote: HMS Complete (well, almost)

Missing:
*packaging for customize grip
*packaging for Einstein MS - does it even have a numbered box?
*the actual 'sold separately' dual launcher and g-winder
*custom try set

Everything pictured on the left is NIB except Einstein MS, Magical Ape MS (both used), and Bloody Devil MS (mint in mint box). The left panel is almost the full numbered series of HMS other than the above items. I have a G-Winder Holder now, but it arrived literally minutes after I packed the collection back up!

The right hand side (other than MA-17 stadium) are non-numbered recolors or random booster specials. The only thing missing that I really want to complete is a Flame Red Dragoon MF - I have the AR and BP (not pictured), but can't find a WD and RC to save my life!! Also, the black dragoon MF is just a circle medium WD, and the Green Advance Striker has a (slightly used) black metal flat RC. Thunder dragon, sea dragon, green dragoon msuv, blue and white versions of slash riger, yellow and red versions of dark leopard, purple & green versions of einstein, red driger, blue dranzer MF, white dragoon MF, red phantom fox, and proto grey dranzer (not in that order)

In the top right corner is my used stuff and some extra launchers/winders.

I put this entire collection together since late december 2012 (now late april 2013, so took about 4 months). This collection does not include anything currently listed on eBay - those are all extras/doubles just for selling. I've tried to build this around the idea of 'museum quality', so NIB has been important and, when not possible, I've requested original boxes for used and/or mint beys I've purchased. I had the opportunity to buy the custom try set from Ronin Fox, but decided against it considering I've got other versions of those beys and that stadium (still, black dranzer ms is probably the most egregious exclusion from this collection and I plan to find one eventually).

Here we go:
OMG! awsum oh wait its "WOWSOME" xD! Eee
(May. 09, 2013  3:46 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(May. 05, 2013  7:43 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: So, a small update for my plastic collection Joyful_2

Click!
@DrigerGatling
Time,
thats a huge collection out there! so many plastic generation beys !

Its still missing a few that I would really like, but I may sell part of it shortly because my box is overflowing.
Some people have the mentality that if the box overflows, there are too many contents in it.

Other people have the mentality that if the box is overflowing, you need a bigger box ...
THANK YOU KAI! i figure if the box is overflowing... get a bigger box or another box. generally i just find a better box. but all the same its still worth somthing to someone. just like sporksellers bb10 was to me. yes i bought one and it came in the mail i think today. my friend is holding it for me.
(Dec. 21, 2012  5:22 AM)Kei Wrote: It's been a long time since I last posted some pictures of my collection! And I don't think I've ever really posted pictures of my Plastics/HMS collection either. I'm not much of a "collector" in the sense that I go out and buy all of the limited edition recolours, but I have a relatively good/sizable collection nevertheless. Well, here we go:

The only things missing from this post are some extra parts, unused stickers, some Plastics grips, and boxes full of unused/NIP winders/launchers.

I want DEMS and Einstein MS now!
(Apr. 29, 2013  10:54 PM)nupmuk Wrote: I have Phantom orion 145Es (hasbro), Phantom orion Bd, Diablo nemesis Xd hyperblade, Ldrago destructor Fs hyperblade, Cosmic pegasus Fd hyperblade,
Cyber aquario 105Rf, Ultimate meteo Ldrago absorb df105R2f, Ldrago destructor Lw105Lf, Hyper orso Sw145Jb, Flash saggitario 230D hyperblade, Bakushin susanow 90F, Earth zurafa S130W2d, Electro tornado pegasus with Spark fx,
and for extra stuff Grand fusion wheel, Cyber fusion wheel, esclopio clear wheel,
Pegasus energy ring (from Cyber pegasus), Wd145 spin track, Poison fusion wheel (purple recolor), Metal ball performance tip, Darkhelm Fx beystadium (hasbro),
tons of ripcord launchers.
And Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF and Beat lynxAD145WD (Hasbro) and soon guardian reviser 160SB will come