BeyWheelz Episode Discussions & Downloads (Season 1 Complete)

I had a dream that Beywheelz will start Fall 2013 in Japan, and that Takara Tomy made their toy versions of them. In the dream all that I saw was I was on my laptop and there was a 30 second commercial on TV Tokyo. The names of the Beys were different than the english names. I'm not that all excited about Beywheelz (not that I won't give it a chance) but for me to have that dream is pretty neat.

Japan almost always picks up stuff from the US. Monsuno started in February 2012, and Japan has already picked it up and will air in October 2012. There's already a TV Tokyo website for Monsuno proving that, so I am pretty sure that Beywheelz will air in Japan in the fall of next year. The reason why I'm saying Fall of Next year because Beywheelz season 2 will air around then in english. In a pdf document by Nelvana, it says that Beyblade season 4 (Zero G) is currently in production, and will air in the fall of next year.
I wouldn't be so sure of that. Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters is that franchise's BeyWheelz equivalent of being a completely standalone production to hawk North American merch, and as far as I know that never aired in Japan.
You're right, it never aired in Japan. That's why I said "almost always". I'm pretty sure Beywheelz will air in Japan though. Not a fact, but I'm pretty sure it will.
I am quite sure it will not though.
yeah i just saw the commerial and it looks like it is just a team tournament but i havent seen episodes
anyway when does it air in america
Well C-W will release BeyWheelz!
It will be available in both HD and in SD Quality!
(Aug. 06, 2012  10:20 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: You're right, it never aired in Japan. That's why I said "almost always". I'm pretty sure Beywheelz will air in Japan though. Not a fact, but I'm pretty sure it will.

ok I wish it will. (I know japanese better then english)
BTW, I heard that the beywheelz anime was also made from japan, so I think it'll air in japan too xdd
I can't imagine it being made in Japan, but not aired there. Only time will tell, there isn't a definite "Yes, it will air" or a "No, it won't air" yet, so don't listen to anyone regarding it until it can be confirmed, but also don't get your hopes up in case it doesn't air.
CN USA has up to episode 6 revealed so far on it's schedule.

5. Race! The Beywheelz Grand Prix
6. Judgement Bey Begins!

September 22, 2012 will be the last Beywheelz episode to air on CN USA. After that, the Saturday after that I think they'll air Metal Fury.
Updated the main post with episodes 5 and 6.

I'll see what I can do about the download later as well.

"So yeah, yeah here we go! It will finally begin! The BeyWheelz World Championship has come to the final battle of the final game!"

You'd think this was a translation and they had flap filler or something. That dialog sure is something.

Edit: Jeeze, do not attempt to count the amount of times "Final" is said in the first 5 minutes of this.
It comes out of his hand, so much epyk win. (Click to View)
And this part is exactly the same as the Beyblade episode: (Click to View)
[Image: 6CCdF.png]
(Aug. 11, 2012  5:21 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
And this part is exactly the same as the Beyblade episode: (Click to View)
[Image: 6CCdF.png]
yeah~ beywheelz is a copy cat xdd a copied version of metal saga, it's just with a different battle style and different characters, I watched episode 1, and I think the plot is kinda similar to MFBB

Episode 1, felt like a copy of Mfb. Episode 2 was the same...
Wow uh, I kinda like this. I wanna take the foot into my mouth about what I said before hah.
(Aug. 11, 2012  5:21 PM)Insomniac Wrote:

My dad, who doesn't like beyblade at all, was all like: "Holy carp. That's awesome." Whenever he saw that. I was like: "..."
Other than that, it seems promising. Although it does copy MFB a lot.
(Aug. 11, 2012  5:45 PM)Just That Guy Wrote: Wow uh, I kinda like this. I wanna take the foot into my mouth about what I said before hah.

You better Argh!
So many new screenshots for avatars Eee

(Aug. 11, 2012  5:45 PM)Just That Guy Wrote: Wow uh, I kinda like this. I wanna take the foot into my mouth about what I said before hah.
that's how I felt, even though it's kinda a copy of metal fight beyblade, I find the episodes more exciting. BTW, leon looks kinda stupid...

Yah, i love it actually. More than mfb. Yah, yah, thats becuase i dont like mfb but still, its really good. And yah, they pull some major copy shtuffy shtuffs but still, i like it and will definelty kepp watching it.
Trying my best to get some, sorry for the wait >.<

I'm not a US resident, so I couldn't cap it myself >.<
Have these official encodes of AquaFox from C-W! [720p]

Episode 01 - http://filecloud.io/rnlt743m
Episode 02 - http://filecloud.io/sm6lu9zj
(Aug. 13, 2012  8:52 PM)Suwadith Wrote: Have these official encodes of AquaFox from C-W! [720p]

Episode 01 - http://filecloud.io/rnlt743m
Episode 02 - http://filecloud.io/sm6lu9zj

Thank you Suwadith!
You are really nice!
Kerbecs in that first episode...
dotdotdot~
I just watched the first two episodes of BeyWheelz with Dude.

It is completely unfair, and it should not be allowed at all that those tires actually get referred to as "Beys". It is already too much that they have to use the same "Let it rip!". The battles are even called "Beybattles", this is just so wrong.

Also, the multiple "N"s on the courses are a referrence to Nelvana ... ?

Giving Nelvana a blank card for the dialogue really shows exactly what was disliked about the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade dub : cheesy, puns, decades-old sentences, etc.

And this is of course omitting to mention how every character design is a rip-off.

By the way, since it does not seem like South Korea had any part in the show, it will probably never be shown in South Korea, which means that SonoKong will definitely not release the toys.