BeyWheelz Anime Side Series

(Mar. 27, 2012  3:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: First site to get this news, the summary of the story for the "BEYWHEELZ" anime :

Quote:Includes the exciting new BEYWHEELZ chapter, which takes place in the futuristic city of Destection where our hero, Sho, is champion of the BEYWHEELZ World Tournament! This peaceful city is home to exciting and challenging battles between friends and allies until suddenly the city is attacked by an evil BEYWHEELZ army called the Dominators.

That is too basic of a story to be interesting. The peaceful town, bad guys invade story is too often used. I dislike Beywheelz already so there is no chance of me watching this.Tired
Not to forget, the good guys ALWAYS WIN.

ALWAYS.

Yeah, at least 99.9999999% of the time.
(Mar. 31, 2012  4:11 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: Not to forget, the good guys ALWAYS WIN.

ALWAYS.

But few exeptions (Yuma from yugioh zeXal, Ginka vs masamune, and Ginka vs Ryuga)
But seriously, how is Sho already the world champion?
(Mar. 31, 2012  1:58 PM)Akio314 Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2012  4:11 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: Not to forget, the good guys ALWAYS WIN.

ALWAYS.

But few exeptions (Yuma from yugioh zeXal, Ginka vs masamune, and Ginka vs Ryuga)
But seriously, how is Sho already the world champion?

That is what I was wondering. Normally, the hero becomes world champion at the end of the story.Pinching_eyes

Also, I thought the town was called Destruction. Wink
They have 13 episodes to tell a story with. Why waste them on a tournament?
I agree with a lot of other people this anime will not be good.Neither will the toys.I think Hasbro wastes all its money on XTS.
Kai-V

This is what Nelvana's website says:

(Mar. 27, 2012  3:31 PM)Nelvana Wrote: BEYWHEELZ, a new chapter in the Beyblade franchise, is set in the futuristic city of Destection where our hero, Sho, is champion of the BEYWHEELZ World Tournament! This peaceful city is home to exciting and challenging battles between friends and allies until the city is attacked by an evil BEYWHEELZ army called the Dominators who want control over all the BEYWHEELZ in the world. With the future and reedom of EBYWHEELZ at stake, Sho and his friends take on the Dominators' strongest fighters in an epic battle of good vs. evil. 

EDIT: Umm, Nelvana made a, err, "few" typos on this.
Those charatcers in the poster that Kai-v posted look like A slightly older Yuki,a younger Kyouya,and a Younger Aguma. EPIC FAIL XD
(Mar. 31, 2012  10:07 PM)kbuno50 Wrote: Kai-V

This is what Nelvana's website says:

(Mar. 27, 2012  3:31 PM)Nelvana Wrote: BEYWHEELZ, a new chapter in the Beyblade franchise, is set in the futuristic city of Destection where our hero, Sho, is champion of the BEYWHEELZ World Tournament! This peaceful city is home to exciting and challenging battles between friends and allies until the city is attacked by an evil BEYWHEELZ army called the Dominators who want control over all the BEYWHEELZ in the world. With the future and reedom of EBYWHEELZ at stake, Sho and his friends take on the Dominators' strongest fighters in an epic battle of good vs. evil. 

EDIT: Umm, Nelvana made a, err, "few" typos on this.

More like control over all the tires in the world.Smug

Contrary to the OP, Nelvana's website lists BeyWheelz as episodes 142-154, which means it'll air after Metal Fury.
Yay, even more time to wait for this extremely weird series.

Just gonna ask, did these "Dominators" burn their car tyres so badly that they're resorting to stealing from kids? Nice.
WTH!!!! if it airs after Metal Fury then we wont get to watch Zero-G earlier. Seriously Hasbro come on why wont just take another timeslot and air metal fury and beywheelz stop being lazy
Hasbro doesn't control the anime. Nelvana does. Stop whining about a series you don't like and just go with it because it's not like whining will change anything.

(Apr. 03, 2012  2:17 PM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: Hasbro doesn't control the anime. Nelvana does. Stop whining about a series you don't like and just go with it because it's not like whining will change anything.

am not whining.I hate this series off course.Who wants to wait another 3 mounths to watch Zero-G in English.
I would. I'd rather Zero-G have more time to be produced so the Voice Acting is better.
This is kinda sliding off-topic though.
(Apr. 03, 2012  2:23 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: am not whining.I hate this series off course.Who wants to wait another 3 mounths to watch Zero-G in English.

Yo, in Japan, we waited just the same amount of time as for all the other seasons before seeing Zero-G, because even if the episodes were cut in half, there was still the same total of episodes. You really should not complain : it was clear from the start that they would air BeyWheelz and Metal Fury one after the other, whatever the order, because if they would have just shown the two at the same time, then there was no need to make BeyWheelz at all ... Do you not understand that BeyWheelz was made to fit the few missing episodes from Metal Fury because they got cut in half ?
(Apr. 03, 2012  3:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2012  2:23 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: am not whining.I hate this series off course.Who wants to wait another 3 mounths to watch Zero-G in English.

Yo, in Japan, we waited just the same amount of time as for all the other seasons before seeing Zero-G, because even if the episodes were cut in half, there was still the same total of episodes. You really should not complain : it was clear from the start that they would air BeyWheelz and Metal Fury one after the other, whatever the order, because if they would have just shown the two at the same time, then there was no need to make BeyWheelz at all ... Do you not understand that BeyWheelz was made to fit the few missing episodes from Metal Fury because they got cut in half ?

Thanks for explaining i never really understand.So we have to spend same ammount of time like the Japanese viewers did? Well atleast we will watch anew show Grin hope it wont be horrible.
stupidest idea ever 1st
tornado tops ok
then giant beyblade terrible
than stealth battlers thats some messed up stuff it like flame claw
ir control 1 hit its dead
beywheelz = the oly way to battle let it rip sideways thenthan miss ooo wat an exiting battle
if only tomytakary had an american branch
oh also a rip off of yuki serious yuki in zeos clthes
Hasbro must be very desprate for money right about now. Stealth Battlers? BeyWheels? Really? This must be really to attract much more kids to love thier products causing Takara Tomy to lose money. Either that or they want to be on top. To me, a bunch of wheelz are stupid and a waste of time. Even the 4D beys Hasbro is making are retarted. This just makes me mad thinking about it. I mean they could've put a lot more money into the 2012 Beyblade World Championships, and a lot more mon on these 4D Beys. To me, they won't get as many sales as they did get before
(Apr. 14, 2012  12:56 PM)TheDivineBladeR Wrote: Hasbro must be very desprate for money right about now. Stealth Battlers? BeyWheels? Really? This must be really to attract much more kids to love thier products causing Takara Tomy to lose money. Either that or they want to be on top. To me, a bunch of wheelz are stupid and a waste of time. Even the 4D beys Hasbro is making are retarted. This just makes me mad thinking about it. I mean they could've put a lot more money into the 2012 Beyblade World Championships, and a lot more mon on these 4D Beys. To me, they won't get as many sales as they did get before

Desperate for money? I don't think so, If you're a big corporation, the objective IS to make more money. It's the only way you stay in business, right? If you have a hit series, why not capitalize on it? More products > more variety > more people buy buy buy > more money.

Secondly, Hasbro and TAKARA-TOMY have two totally different fanbases. I mean sure, people from America buy TT things, but you have to look at it like this: TT deals with Asia and Hasbro deals with everything else, from North America to Europe.
And here. we. go.

I actually think the animation is quite nice, and the characters don't look bad. However, the racing Beywheelz make me laugh. They look so slow, haha.
The animation (Okay, it's just the trailer) doesn't look too bad xD The story will defenitely fail but well... Some characters seem quite interesting (That boy - it is a boy, isn't it?- with blue hair and different eye colours belongs to me xD Well, no one will want him anyway)
(Apr. 15, 2012  8:16 PM)To Wrote: And here. we. go.

I actually think the animation is quite nice, and the characters don't look bad. However, the racing Beywheelz make me laugh. They look so slow, haha.

The first second I saw this my eye was twitching and my jaw dropped open. The horrible song made me laugh so hard that I almsot fainted. What a humiliation to all beyblades!

EDIT: I also think that the animation and characters are decent.
The animation is decent, character design and opening music is incredibly bland.

Also, Pegasus jumping out of the Hipster-Version Yuki made my head slam into the desk.
I really doubt that song will be in the actual show, haha.