Best Out of the Box?

Poll: Zero-G synchrome sets, do they count as out of the box?

Yes
66.29%
No
33.71%
Total: 100% 175 vote(s)
(Nov. 25, 2020  7:38 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: Well the best beyblade in general is probably Metal face duo bull Bearing drive

I think there’s some synchrome bey that could eclipse Duo.

Stock wise probably Duo Ice-Titan
Top Ten for me in Metal Fight:

1. Phantom Arion
2. Nemesis
3. Basalt horogium
4. Destructor l drago
5. Big bang Pegasus
6. Fang leon
7. Jade Jupiter
8. Meteo l drago
9. Cygnus
10. Death Quetzalcoatl
Brave Valkyrie and Variant Lucifer use Lucifer against lefts and Brave against anything else. Boom. Duo team that no bey can beat.
(Nov. 25, 2020  7:41 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  7:38 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: Well the best beyblade in general is probably Metal face duo bull Bearing drive

I think there’s some synchrome bey that could eclipse Duo.

honestly I Don't think so there are many that can beat it in a zero g stadium but if we're talkin standard Synchrome beys just aren't really Crazy good at attack because of how round they are and Duo has crazy lad Because of how smooth the bottom is
(Nov. 25, 2020  7:52 PM)Phantomflame Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  7:41 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think there’s some synchrome bey that could eclipse Duo.

honestly I Don't think so there are many that can beat it in a zero g stadium but if we're talkin standard Synchrome beys just aren't really Crazy good at attack because of how round they are and Duo has crazy lad Because of how smooth the bottom is

I do think that it would be fairly easy to ko as bd doesn’t have the best defense.
Lucifer The End might be pretty good under the right combo
(Nov. 25, 2020  7:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  7:52 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: honestly I Don't think so there are many that can beat it in a zero g stadium but if we're talkin standard Synchrome beys just aren't really Crazy good at attack because of how round they are and Duo has crazy lad Because of how smooth the bottom is

I do think that it would be fairly easy to ko as bd doesn’t have the best defense.

exactly....... Death Quetzalcoatl and cygnus are beys that I got a few days ago and they actually jumped quickly upon my best beys list and I just love cygnus's defense and Death Quetzalcoatl's defense
(Nov. 25, 2020  7:58 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  7:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I do think that it would be fairly easy to ko as bd doesn’t have the best defense.

exactly....... Death Quetzalcoatl and cygnus are beys that I got a few days ago and they actually jumped quickly upon my best beys list and I just love cygnus's defense and Death Quetzalcoatl's defense

I got Cygnus Monday and it’s amazing.
There was a thread called "Best Beyblade in the World", which I have merged into this thread, which has a similar topic, so it didn't feel as redundant, and this thread technically existed first. I hope everyone understands, thank you in advance.
Mirage Fafnir is pretty good. Only problem is that it doesnt Spin Steal that good with its stock.
(Nov. 25, 2020  7:50 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Brave Valkyrie and Variant Lucifer use Lucifer against lefts and Brave against anything else. Boom. Duo team that no bey can beat.

Meh, not really. Rage could just beat them both or even better, you use World in right against Lucifer while World in left defeats Valkyrie. Boom.
Didn't even need two beys to win.
(Nov. 25, 2020  8:42 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Mirage Fafnir is pretty good. Only problem is that it doesnt Spin Steal that good with its stock.
With mirage fafnir 1s wheel xtend plus or bearing its godly
(Nov. 25, 2020  8:58 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  7:50 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Brave Valkyrie and Variant Lucifer use Lucifer against lefts and Brave against anything else. Boom. Duo team that no bey can beat.

Meh, not really. Rage could just beat them both or even better, you use World in right against Lucifer while World in left defeats Valkyrie. Boom.

Rage always loses against Lucifer, and ok I’ll upgrade. World spriggan, 2S, Mobius. Switch to opposite spin based on opponent. BOOM!
(Nov. 25, 2020  9:05 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  8:58 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Meh, not really. Rage could just beat them both or even better, you use World in right against Lucifer while World in left defeats Valkyrie. Boom.

Rage always loses against Lucifer, and ok I’ll upgrade. World spriggan, 2S, Mobius. Switch to opposite spin based on opponent. BOOM!

1. Rage does not always lose to Variant, as they both have high amounts of LAD. Rage can also KO Variant sometimes.
2. This is the best combo out of the box, and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't get such as OP combo as that from a box.'
3. Why 2S instead of 2D? Especially when you're taking the opposite spin route.
4. What happens when your opponent is also dual spin and you choose wrong? You lose?
(Nov. 25, 2020  9:02 PM)kai edits Wrote: With mirage fafnir 1s wheel xtend plus or bearing its godly
I used mirage 2s Xtend+ in two tournaments pretty much solo. Fourth place both times. And the people at the tournaments are really strong too I’m pretty sure there’s a person in there ranked around 100 on the leaderboard
Over all in all gen burst and most of og are out of the question

There is no best. Everything has counters.
(Nov. 25, 2020  9:11 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  9:05 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Rage always loses against Lucifer, and ok I’ll upgrade. World spriggan, 2S, Mobius. Switch to opposite spin based on opponent. BOOM!

1. Rage does not always lose to Variant, as they both have high amounts of LAD. Rage can also KO Variant sometimes.
2. This is the best combo out of the box, and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't get such as OP combo as that from a box.'
4. What happens when your opponent is also dual spin and you choose wrong? You lose?
OK FINE! TEMPEST LUCIFER, 2A, XTEND PLUS against left beys light launch
and WORLD HELIOS 2, 2D, bearing against right beys light launch
(Nov. 25, 2020  9:38 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  9:11 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: 1. Rage does not always lose to Variant, as they both have high amounts of LAD. Rage can also KO Variant sometimes.
OK FINE! TEMPEST LUCIFER, 2A, XTEND PLUS against left beys light launch

What if those opponents are still dual spin attackers? You choose wrong and the low friction would lead to an easy KO? You choose right and you still possibly get KO-ed?
What a hard life it must be, trying to find the perfect Burst combination.
(Nov. 25, 2020  9:45 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  9:38 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: OK FINE! TEMPEST LUCIFER, 2A, XTEND PLUS against left beys light launch

What if those opponents are still dual spin attackers? You choose wrong and the low friction would lead to an easy KO? You choose right and you still possibly get KO-ed?
What a hard life it must be, trying to find the perfect Burst combination.

RAGE HELIOS 2 MCC XTREME’ 
WORLD DIABOLOS, 1S, WHEEL, ZONE’ Z+ 

Against rage Longinus-World Diabolos right wins
Against tempest Lucifer 2A Xtend+-Rage Helios k.o’s 
Against world Diabolos, 1S, hybrid-Rage Helios k.o.’s
Against rage Helios 3A xtreme’-world Diabolos right spin steals
1. This is still not out of the box, which is the main problem.
2. With all those combos to oppose, there still could be problems. What if those two combos are forced to go up against each other? Whatcha gonna do then?
(Nov. 25, 2020  8:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  7:58 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: exactly....... Death Quetzalcoatl and cygnus are beys that I got a few days ago and they actually jumped quickly upon my best beys list and I just love cygnus's defense and Death Quetzalcoatl's defense

I got Cygnus Monday and it’s amazing.

yup and do u have jade jupiter?
(Nov. 27, 2020  4:38 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  8:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I got Cygnus Monday and it’s amazing.

yup and do u have jade jupiter?

Yes, I do