Being a Blader after a loooooong time..

Hello Bladers,
I am from India. I still remember I was in Class 4 or 5 when the first season of Beyblade aired on CN India. I got hooked to it from the first day. Dragoon and Dranzer are my all time favorites. Beyblades weren't available here and so I used to play with container covers and camera parts and used to spin them around and had "epic fights". My first beyblade was a Chinese one that my Dad gave me for standing first at Class 6. It had an Orange circular ring and had those Pear shaped Transleucent launcher. I loved it so much until unfortunately I broke the tip as I didnt have a stadium. I bought a cheap stadium a year later and it was used by my friends in school. It tore off eventually though. See buying stuff online wasn't a suitable choice for me back then. V-Force aired then and I saw one of my friends having Dragoon V. I was hyped to see that and I wanted it soo much that I asked him to request my Dad to buy me one. I didnt get it. It was not until the End of G-Revolution that I got an Authentic Beyblade. Finally my Dad bought me the Dranzer MS. I had gone crazy back then. Would launch it day in and day out on a small seat-top(I use it till now). I had a lot of cheap Beyblades back then and I used to make them "suffer" with my Dranzer MS. The same year I got an Engine Gear Beyblade from a relative on my Birthday. After a year of awesomeness. Just like Kai's Dranzer MS got destroyed, my Dranzer fell off the ceiling and the attack ring broke into pieces. I eventually gave up Beybattling since that day and resumed it when I bought the Vol 1 manga on Beyblade on my trip to Bhutan. My friends borrowed the manga from me and the love for Beyblades in my neighbourhood resurrected. I gave my existing Beyblades and other toys to our maid's kids, so I had none with me. Just as then I saw Dragoon G all dusty but still on display on a gifts' store. I bought it for half a price and since it was from Funskool, I had no regret at all.. I played with my friends, I battled, I won, I lost, I enjoyed a lot. Two years before now, I bought Storm Pegasus and I got a Custom Launcher from a third party which isnt great looking but gets the job done. Now, being 20 years of age and having money of my own, I'm aiming into Takaratomy Beyblades and Stuffs related to it. Sadly, India does not retail them at all(except Hasbro versions but they are of no match to Takaratomy) so my only option is to buy them online.. But as long as me and this Franchise is there, my lobe for collecting Beyblades and battling with them will never perish... There. I told my whole life story regarding Beyblades and how it is an important part of my life. It's been a long one so would like to end it by saying all of you new 'Bladers that always do what you please bcoz at the end of the day, you'll always be happy for who you are. Keep being yourself, keep being the best and LET IT RIP!!!! God Bless......
Hello SabBane!
Welcome to WBO, I'm also new here. Use the map feature to find people at your place and battle.
I suggest you to try amazon for buying beyblades, they have cheapest price.
Same to you man.. I'm looking forward to buy a Pegasus from Amazon. But I'm confused between Big Bang Pegasus and Samurai Pegasus.. Bdw where are you from?
I'm from Hyderabad and I don't have any metal series blades with me, I'm looking forward to buy L-Drago Destroyer or Diablo Nemesis or both :p
Awesome.. And what about the Shogun Steel series?
I'm really confused on what to buy. I'm thinking of buying Big Bang Pegasus FGrin but also Samurai Pegasus. I wanna know which one is better(in reality)? Can you help me out?

Awesome.. And what about the Shogun Steel series?
I'm really confused on what to buy. I'm thinking of buying Big Bang Pegasus FGrin but also Samurai Pegasus. I wanna know which one is better(in reality)? Can you help me out?