Been looking for fellows Beyblade lovers

I've recently gotten back in touch with my childhood and started watching Beyblade from the beginning. In the middle of V force, which to be honest is just pissing me off, and going to watch until the end of G revolution. The movie will come after. Just wanted to check this place out and say hi to the fellow peeps who like Beyblade as just as me!
Welcome to the WBO Chynna!

The V-Force saga did end up looking a lot like "Bitbeasts: Gotta catch 'em all."

Hope you have a great stay
(May. 28, 2014  9:31 PM)Bastion Wrote: Welcome to the WBO Chynna!

The V-rforce saga did end up looking a lot lik "Bitbeasts: Gotta catch 'em all."

Hope you have a great stay

Lol, it really is getting there for me, is G revolution any better??
In my and others' opinion, G-Revolution was an improvement, yes. Anyway, welcome!
(May. 28, 2014  10:57 PM)Dual Wrote: In my and others' opinion, G-Revolution was an improvement, yes. Anyway, welcome!

Thanks!! It's cool to be with other people who are interested in Beyblade, I don't feel alone anymore lol
G-Rev had its ups and downs, probably an improvement over V-Force overall.
I didn't dislike V-Force at all, just got a little too heavy on the billion and one bitbeasts...
(May. 28, 2014  11:45 PM)Bastion Wrote: G-Rev had its ups and downs, probably an improvement over V-Force overall.
I didn't dislike V-Force at all, just got a little too heavy on the billion and one bitbeasts...
I've heard Ray looses alot of battles in G revolution, I just can't stand Tyson this season. Plus it's not like an actual championship, just scientists messing with them again.
Welcome to the WBO!Grin enjoy here and have FUN!Grin
Read the rules and have a blast! PM me for any help that you need!
Welcome! :3 V-Force was always my least favourite season too.. I didn't not like it, just didn't feel as much like Beyblade as the others did. You'll probably enjoy G-Revolution a lot more, I've always been tied between original and G-Rev for my favourite, they both have their good and bad points.
i liked all the beyblade seasons...i think it is the best anime
Hi there! I'm a fellow female blader in Illinois! Smile What's your favorite beyblade? Grin
Welcome! Please read the rules and have fun! Smile
IF ONLY THERE WAS AN HMS ANIME...

But alas~ ;-;