Battle of the Planets Reboot Coming from the Beyblade Team

I'm a little surprised that nobody has made a topic about this yet, so I guess I'll go ahead and do the honors. I'm not going to go into too much detail, as Anime News Network already has a nicely written article on this (Which can be found here) But apparently Corus entertainment is working with global partners to remake the original Gatchaman, which will launch in Fall of 2017.

Due to the way the article is written, I will go ahead and say that I'm a little confused about one aspect of it. A representative of Corus said that they are bringing back the Beyblade team for this one, so I assume he meant the team who dubbed it? Or maybe the team who did the BeyWheelz spinoff? Regardless, he also mentioned working with their Japanese Beyblade partners, so maybe there's some sign of hope? Judging by the art shown (And of course, this is just pure speculation), it looks like it would be the North American Beyblade team that's animating it, not the Japanese team. Of course, this is only production art, there is a lot of room for change at this point and anything could happen. I just hope it's being animated in Japan.

What do you guys think? Would you watch another show just because it was animated by the team behind Beyblade?