Poll: Do You Like The Story?

Yeah, it's great!
70.00%
Meh.
30.00%
Nope, it's horrible!
0%
Total: 100% 20 vote(s)
(Jul. 16, 2011  8:07 AM)Giraton Wrote: err no, ive read this whole thing through a couple times and changing battle strikers to beyblade every time wont work, there is to many other references on it to battle strikers to make that work. plus i do say this, even if you dont like battle strikers, this is still a great story to read. if battle strikers didnt exist but this story did, it would create the toy. plus sucks, why did you even click on this if you don't like battle strikers? kollosos, you know, you are my inspiration to write you know that. i wouldnt be writing my storys if i havent read this one. thank you.

Hah, thanks for sticking up, Giraton Joyful_3 Yep, this story is perfectly fitted to go with Battle Strikers, and i'm not much of a fan of the newest beyblades(MFB), so yah....

And wow, that was really touching! I feel honored to know that i've inspired someone to write Joyful_3

Hell, if i have some more free time, i'll try to get back to the story. But don't get your hopes up, like i said i'm VERY busy!