35.71%
Good
10.71%
Eh, not too great
14.29%
It's horrible... just... no (Tired)
0%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
I noticed this hadn't been done yet, so I decided to give it a shot Smile This is only article #2 for me, so help me out here...

Beywiki format:

More readable format:

Is it this decent? Sorry I can't provide the weights, we used to have a scale to measure this but it would appear that we no longer own it :\ It would be totally boss if someone else could weigh these Smile Thanks guys!
No offense, but I think it needs a little more content. I mean, the F230 section is decent, but could you explain why Genbull and TB work, and why Genbull only works with certain parts. It's much better to say,"This part is good because of so and so," other than,"This part is good."
(Aug. 02, 2013  2:46 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: No offense, but I think it needs a little more content. I mean, the F230 section is decent, but could you explain why Genbull and TB work, and why Genbull only works with certain parts. It's much better to say,"This part is good because of so and so," other than,"This part is good."

Can do. Smile I'll try...
Also, just say that every blader should own multiples of this bey, genbull is really only powerful when combined with itself.
Try stating how the brown one has slight issues etc.
(Aug. 02, 2013  4:43 AM)Cannon Wrote: Try stating how the brown one has slight issues etc.

Ah yes, I knew I forgot something!

@AZL: I don't know if buying 2 of this thing is a good idea... It's 50 bucks, and one can get shinobi genbull for the second wheel much cheaper. :\ Maybe if Hasbro releases it...

ShinobuXD: Added some stuff, like explanations of superior weight, concentrated center of gravity, superior defenseive properties, etc. Hope that's a little better Smile

EDIT: Should I put the color differences under Mold Variations? Or should I just stick it in there with the rest of it?
Why does Genbull Genbull TH170TB not have CS but Genbull Genbull SR200TB/CS does? Also draft looks great!!
(Aug. 03, 2013  3:18 PM)nupmuk Wrote: Why does Genbull Genbull TH170TB not have CS but Genbull Genbull SR200TB/CS does? Also draft looks great!!

Because Genbull Genbull TH170CS has not been formally tested yet :\ There are tests for Genbull Genbull TH170TB here, but none for TH170CS.

Thanks! Smile
Are there any specific artcles or places where I can see tests? Otherwise, sublime article indeed.
(Sep. 03, 2013  9:25 AM)Striker Phantom Wrote: Are there any specific artcles or places where I can see tests? Otherwise, sublime article indeed.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations
By the way, IMHO stating that Genbull goes "toe-to-toe" with Duo is colloquialism, try instead stating that it is on par with Duo, much more professional. Also, nothing ever seems to be anything, it either works or doesn't. Smile

I really just glanced over it, a bunch of minor stuff that I might be able to get through once I have time/I have access to a desktop.
Quote: TAKARA TOMY released this track in two different beyblades, one of which was Bandid Genbull. The second version of the track was released with Thief Saramanda F230SF in the BBG-26 Random Booster vol. 8.
Just a small thing, but somewhat important, Bbg-26 random booster volume 3....
(Sep. 04, 2013  2:54 AM)Time Wrote:
Quote: TAKARA TOMY released this track in two different beyblades, one of which was Bandid Genbull. The second version of the track was released with Thief Saramanda F230SF in the BBG-26 Random Booster vol. 8.
Just a small thing, but somewhat important, Bbg-26 random booster volume 3....

You're totally right. XD I don't know why I put 8 there... thanks for pointing that out. Smile Now that we know that the Hasbro F230's performance is mostly inferior to the Orange TAKARA mold, I'm going to add that as well.

EDIT: Does anyone know whether or not the 3 forms of F230 are actually different molds, or just made of different densities/qualities of material?
Someone really courageous would have to sacrifice his or her F230s and open them up to see if there are really any physical differences. Somebody had already mentioned, however, that the brown F230 simply appeared to accumulate 'plastic dust' more internally.

By the way, I agree with what *Ginga* mentioned : there are way too many uncertainties in this draft. Beywiki is an encyclopedia : either things are tested and confirmed, or if you have no idea, either test it or ask someone to do it for you.
Oh! I didn't see that post. Tongue_out

Hmmm... I see; you're right. I'll try to fix that in a couple hours... I gotta go to dinner. XD I'll change toe-to-toe to "on par" in a moment. Thanks for pointing that out. Smile
Hope this goes on the Beywiki
OK, I changed a few things...

1. I removed the part about Genbull seeming to benefit from the movement pattern of CS/TB, and just said that it benefits in terms of stamina from using those two parts.

2. The description of the F230 section from the stub said "seemingly" completely free-spinning (which I assume was written before the author knew that the track could rotate a complete 360 degrees). I changed that. Smile

3. I removed CS from the proposed defenders under the Genbull chrome wheel... after some more testing and a discussion with Meow! on the subject, I'm convinced that Genbull performs much more effectively on a defensive setup using a completely rubber bottom. So I just took CS out, to make sure we don't give anyone a bad combo. XD RB and RDF are still there.

4. I just changed "F230 has shown incredible LAD" to "F230 has shown incredible LAD capabilites," which I just think sounds a little better. Wink

5. I changed the toe-to-toe thingy.

Look a bit better now?
Its getting there, you might just want to try for a little more formal wording, ex: don't use words like incredible or awesome anywhere. Also, in the conclusion you might want to mention the advantage of owning two to synchrome genbull with itself.
(Sep. 05, 2013  12:16 AM)Time Wrote: Its getting there, you might just want to try for a little more formal wording, ex: don't use words like incredible or awesome anywhere. Also, in the conclusion you might want to mention the advantage of owning two to synchrome genbull with itself.

Em.. I don't believe I used awesome anywhere, but I can see what you mean. I'll try to make that a little better.

EDIT: I wrote "incredibly" twice (I believe), and changed one to "very" and one to "seriously". I wrote "overwhelmingly" and changed one to "very", and I wrote "overwhelming" and changed it to "very prominent".

I probably made another switch or two, but I can't remember. XD Look better now?
Much better, much more encyclopediaesque, maybe just take out genbull goes "toe to toe" with duo, its a colloquial metaphor, aka idiom
(Sep. 06, 2013  2:27 AM)Time Wrote: Much better, much more encyclopediaesque, maybe just take out genbull goes "toe to toe" with duo, its a colloquial metaphor, aka idiom

I think I already changed that... :\

EDIT: Oops, I only did it in the second spoiler XD it's fixed now. Both formats should be exactly the same (save the formatting).
Since you're an LAD expert, I think it's safe to say that you should add the combo "Death Cygnus F230CF", as it is a good LAD combo. You should also add it because it adds tribute to you.
(Aug. 02, 2013  1:03 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: Beywiki format:

{{Warning|This article is a stub}}

{{ZeroGBeybox
| image = BandidGenbullF230TB_.jpg
| full item name = Bandid Genbull F230TB
| item number = BBG-23
| beyblade system = [[Beyblade Zero-G]]
| beyblade type = [[Stamina]]
| element = Earth
}}

__TOC__

==Stone Face: Genbull==
*'''Weight:''' 1.2 grams
The sticker on this Stone Face represents a comical illustration of a turtle shell with an eye peering from the hole. Genbull is based on [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Tortoise Genbu], or Xuan Wu, the black tortoise with a snake coiling around it in Chinese mythology.

==Chrome Wheel: Genbull==
*'''Weight:''' grams
Sat atop a very circular base is a mostly hexagonal shape. Four straight lines, t[]w[/b]o on each side, create a design reminescent of the [[Libra DF145BS|Libra Wheel]]. Another mostly straight edge is built at the top of the Genbull Chrome Wheel, where the Crystal Wheel's orb is inserted. At the bottom, however, there is a small turtle head designed, but it does not protrude that much from the overall circular shape of the real bottom of this Chrome Wheel.

Having a concentrated center of gravity, even weight distribution, globally symmetrical design and a relatively round, smooth shape, Genbull can boast about having serious competitive use in Stamina customizations in both the BeyStadium Attack Type metagame and the Zero-G stadiums when used with the TB and CS Bottoms, and possesses considerable defensive potential as well.

Genbull's above-average weight renders it superior in the face of other competitive Stamina Metal Wheels such as Duo when used in a Zero-G stadium, for the sake of resisting Beyblade types that perform Zero-G Attack. Indeed, light combos are more vulnerable to being swayed out of a Zero-G Stadium, depending on their chosen Bottom as well. Chrome Wheel combinations such as Killerken Genbull and Genbull Genbull dominate the Zero-G metagame as Stamina types due to the reasons stated above.

Genbull has shown to be on par with Duo in a Stamina match-up, even in a traditional stadium such as the BeyStadium Attack Type, when used with the right Track and Bottom combination. As such, this Chrome Wheel is considered to be an extremely competitive choice for Stamina due to its impressive complementary defensive properties, weight, and synergy with the TB and CS bottoms. ("Complementary", otherwise we need to add a whole paragraph to address just its Defensive properties. That might have to be done anyway though, since you mention it and readers might wonder why the hell it should not be used in top-tier Defense combinations in that case.)

==When used as the top Chrome Wheel in a Synchrom==
Genbull can provide very impressive Stamina when used as the top Chrome Wheel in a Synchrom, as well as noticeable defensive properties.

It has notable endurance when paired with the Chrome Wheels Killerken and Revizer, and can also be utilized in many Defense customs with these two Chrome Wheels to provide a boost in Stamina. (Talk about its shape, whether it hides anything about the Chrome Wheel below, does it allow contact, how does its perfectly round shape help, etc.)

==When used as the bottom Chrome Wheel in a Synchrom:==
Genbull can provide a minor increase in Spin Velocity on the bottom of a Synchrom due to its ideal weight distribution and shape, but there is no real competitive use for it. Genbull can perform much, much better when used as the top Chrome Wheel in a Synchrom or when in Synchrom with itself.

==When used in Synchrom with itself==
Genbull is a very, very successful Stamina Chrome Wheel when used in a Synchrom with a second copy of it. As a matter of fact, whereas it greatly supports other Chrome Wheel selections it is paired with given the required Stamina attributes it possesses, these properties are clearly doubled when two Genbull are used for a Synchrom. The outward and circular weight distribution is reinforced almost to perfection, and the wide, round design embraces its reproduced pattern, something that even Revizer's design relief failed to provide. Genbull Genbull has found many uses in Stamina customizations throughout the traditional and Zero-G metagames, and can also be utilized effectively in mid-height Defense combos.

==Use in Stamina customization==
'''Genbull Genbull SR200TB/CS''' and '''Genbull Genbull TH170TB''' are two top-tier combinations that excel in Stamina. CS and TB succeed in providing the balance of grip and great endurance required to deliver all of Genbull's potential, and (Probably talk about whether this combination works most in Zero-G or in the BeyStadium Attack Type after this 'and', or just complete by explaining why those Track heights are used then, if it is not in Zero-G where tall Tracks are needed.)

==Use in Defense customizations==
MSF-H Genbull Genbull BD145RDF/RB
Reviser Genbull E230CS/RB/RSF/RDF/RS
(Yes, so are those top-tier potential at all, do they perform better than other Defense Synchrom that are currently proposed for the top-tier list, why do they work at that height, etc. This section really needs descriptive sentences.)

==Crystal Wheel: Bandid==
*'''Weight:''' 4.8 grams
A clear derivative of a "bandit", Bandid oddly does not have a design reminiscent of those characters. It vaguely illustrates some longer daggers, but it mostly complements Goreim's shape entirely: like the latter, this Crystal Wheel has block shapes with ridges in them. Its original color is green, however Bandid Genbull's release is navy blue.

As all Crystal Wheels, Bandid is heavily outclassed by the whole Synchrom possibility, and even by Metal Wheels from the Maximum Series and the 4D System. The Bandid Crystal Wheel should never be considered for competitive play.

==Track: Free 230==
This Track's gimmick is that it is completely free-spinning. It is implied that it can make the Chrome Wheel it is attached to rotate in the opposite direction to the one it was launched in, simply after a hit with another Beyblade of the same original spin. However, in practice this would both be impossible, and, due to the fact the Beyblade would momentarily be stationary as it changed directions, result in an automatic loss.
F230's core section is larger than regular tracks such as 145 and 230 to accommodate the free-spinning mechanism, while the end of the Track bears a much larger version of the irregular structure used for the base of most Bottoms. This change in size allows a Blader to grip and stabilize part of the Track in order to securely screw a Bottom onto F230's end, which would otherwise be complex because of its free-spinning nature.

The F230 Track, although shown to be outclassed by 230 in terms of Stamina customizations, has displayed startling potential in the field of spin-equalization when used with the CF bottom. The free-spinning shaft of F230 allows the combination using it to continue rotating after it has fallen onto the wide ridge of CF, which keeps the Metal/Chrome Wheel from touching the ground while F230 continues making the upper section of the Beyblade spin, providing a very prominent demonstration of [[Zombies#Life_After_Death|Life After Death]] capabilities.

An F230CF setup has proven to be one of, if not the, highest LAD track-bottom setups ever, and as such is extremely useful in spin-equalizing customizations in both BB-10 or Zero-G format. (Is it just me or is it not relevant at all to know that it is the highest combination for Life After Death ever ? Sure, its height usually means more precession, but it is not more effective than real Zombies, so in my opinion it should not even be mentioned ...)

===IMPORTANT: Mold Variation===
TAKARA-TOMY released this Track in two different Beyblades, one of which was Bandid Genbull F230TB, which holds a clear orange F230. The second, clear brown version of the Track was released with Thief Saramanda F230SF, also in the BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3. Hasbro later released a clear red F230 in the Behemoth Golem Earth Synchrom Faceoff Set, with Berserker Behemoth F230TB.

The brown and red F230 Tracks have shown problems with wear: while their spin is not even as optimal as the orange F230's during their first few uses, their endurance is critically decreased and they offer greatly diminished performances as a result. The free-spinning function of those two versions of the Track seems to be hindered, notably heard squeaking and scraping, as opposed to the smooth, consistent free-spinning motion of the orange F230, which works very well when applied for Spin Equalization combos. (Are the variations in performance worth absolutely not recommending the use of the brown and red F230, or are they decent alernatives compared to at least non free-spinning Stamina Tracks ?)

==Use in Spin-Equalization customizations==
'''Revizer/Genbull/Killerken/Gargole Dragooon F230CF''' has proven to be an incredible combination that uses a form of Spin Stealing thanks to the Dragooon Chrome Wheel's ability to spin towards the left and F230's free-spinning properties.

'''Duo/Death Cygnus/Cancer F230CF''' also poses as a great Spin Equalization customization, the F230CF combination helping the standard top-tier Stamina setup that is Duo Cygnus. CF allows the Beyblade to remain upright at the end of a battle while F230 keeps part of the combo spinning even if the bottom section has stopped doing so, which overall gives the Beyblade the extra legal Stamina required to win.

==Bottom: Twin Ball==
TB is simply a Wide Ball Bottom with a smaller ball at its tip. This causes it to wobble slightly.

TB has found use in Stamina customizations in both the BeyStadium Attack Type and the Zero-G stadiums. TB is preferred over most Bottoms for Stamina against opponents using the same spin in Zero-G stadiums due to its impressive ability to resist Zero-G Attack types, being able to remain in place instead of easily slipping towards the exits, something which other popular Zero-G Stamina Bottoms such as BWD/W²D/EWD cannot do.

TB can be utilized very effectively when used with SR200 or TH170 (Why those heights ... This really needs to be elaborated on.) and also performs notably well when used with the Genbull Chrome Wheel, taking advantage of its weight.

However, unlike WD or EWD, TB is relatively vulnerable to opposite-spin customizations due to its rounded shape. In those situations, Stamina setups like W145WD remain a safer choice. (Even I do not seem to understand why the ball shape would make it more vulnerable, so this really needs to be explained to the reader.)

Despite this fact, TB is definitely a competitive Stamina part in any stadium format, and is an essential part to any Blader interested in stamina.

==Use in Stamina customization==
Genbull Genbull/Duo Aquario SR200/TH170TB
(Explain it more, in other terms than what was previously used, and say that it is essentially an alternative to CS for that Stamina combination too.)

==Other Versions==
*'''Shinobi Genbull 130W²D''' - BBG-23 Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB (Yellow and blue stickers)

==Gallery==

Image:TrackF230.jpg|Free 230 Track render
Image:BottomTB.jpg|Twin Ball Bottom render

==Overall==
The Genbull Chrome Wheel and TB bottom are both must-have parts for Bladers majoring in Stamina, and F230 has shown extremely high LAD capabilities and serious potency when used with Spin-Equalizing combinations, which almost did not exist in Metal Fight Beyblade prior to Bandid Genbull's release. Almost every part on this Beyblade (with the exception of Bandid) is very, very competitive. '''Every seriously Blader should own at least one of this Beyblade.'''

[[Category:Metal Fight Beyblade]]
[[Category:Beyblade]]
[[Category:Zero-G]]
[[Category:Must-buy Beyblades]]

You definitely have a problem with your disuse of capital letters, as well as the uncertainty of your sentences. Beywiki, like any encyclopedia, is eternal, so what you state there needs to be completely confirmed, and true for any period of time. Sure, when new parts were released, these statements could change in the future if a new part outclassed something, but this is absolutely not the case.

(Sep. 06, 2013  8:32 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote: Since you're an LAD expert, I think it's safe to say that you should add the combo "Death Cygnus F230CF", as it is a good LAD combo. You should also add it because it adds tribute to you.

Wow, what ? I respect theblackdragon, but he is not an expert in Life After Death, and your comment is overly 'flattering'.
I'm sorry, I just like him a lot
Kai-V: No offense whatsoever, but aren't at least a few of those edits unnecessary? :\

I mean, half of them were just adding extra words that make it harder to read, IMHO...

How about this?

I liked a lot of your edits... but:

1. Adding different, more elaborate words isn't really nescessary, IMO (ie. changing stamina to endurance, or saying that it can "boast" about something... that's poetic personification. :\)

2. I explained why Genbull has impressive defensive properties... I said in the first paragraph of the Chrome wheel section: "Having a concentrated center of gravity, even weight distribution, and a relatively round, smooth shape, Genbull... has shown defensive potential as well."

But, I think you're right... I wrote a new paragraph to elaborate on it. Smile

I also wrote that it's weight renders it superior to other stamina wheels in the zero-G stadium... I already explained that bit.

3. As for explaining why it works with certain things... We don't know why. Why should higher-traction Bottoms work better on a stamina setup? Why do TH170 and SR200 work well? I have no idea, and neither does anyone else... it just happens that Genbull performs better in standard testing with TB and CS than anything else.

4. F230 is one of the highest LAD setups ever... mine can rotate for a full 5 seconds after toppling, whereas SA165 only spins for like 1.3 seconds. It trashes BGrin and SA165 in spin-equalization match-ups (as shown in testing for Death Cygnus F230CF), and it completely dominates tournaments all the time.

5. You yourself said that no one knows if F230 has different molds... :\ I my humble opinion, I think it would be better to just mention the colors rather than calling them "molds," since no one has compared them yet.

6. I like the part in the "bottom of a synchrom" section about it's ideal weight distribution. I kept that on there.

I don't have much time to change the OP right now, but will this do? Are there any of your edits that I should put on besides these ones? Thanks! Joyful_3

EDIT: Yes, I am awful as capitalizing my terms. XD Thanks so much for going through that... and no, I wouldn't call myself an "expert on LAD. Tongue_out