Bakugan: Big Time Anime these days!

Let me tell you this. Bakugan, if you think about it is a big time rip off to these anime's listed:

Beyblade
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Digimon
Last But Not Least, Pokemon.

Its a really good Anime but its basically to me taking the miky out of Pokemon ect...... Ok, the balls is copying Pokemon the cards is copying Yu-Gi-Yo and its copying beyblade a bit. So people we have to put beyblade back into action and take over again.

You have to remember back in the days eg 2000, 2002 ect... Beyblade was like the best Anime in town, everyone played it! But now its Bakugan. Dont think that I'm hating on Bakugan but you have to admit, I have got a point.

People are forgeting beyblade, but there are thousands of people that still remember it but dont like it anymore. I know someone who quit beyblade, but with our help he came back to it, so we are making progress! Lets be the best Anime we can! Who agree's with me?

To see the first episode of Bakugan click this link please. Smile

And keep the beyblade spirit up!!
I don't like the real life game but the show is OK I guess ...
But do you agree with me?
LOL, I'm addicted to both Beyblade and Bakugan, so I can't say I like one over the other, the only thing for me is that the Bakugan are easier to attain then Beyblade, at least for me...I don't have the money to get Beyblade like I want @_@

I tell people about Beyblade and nobody knows what it is...the closest I've come in terms of people knowing about things I like would be my youth pastors, like...5 year old son...he's watched Bakugan on TV Pinching_eyes

I remember Yu-Gi-Oh being popular amongst me and some of the other guys in my elementary school...but unfortunately I don't remember anyone who liked Beyblade @.@ I want Beyblade to get back up into action and be just like Bakugan...popular and a ton of kids know about it...well, with an older audience as well as younger. Since Bakugan has mainly younger kids as its main audience.
bakugan is a terrible game
But people still like it.
I would play Bakugan on two conditions:

1. If the molds weren't dollar store quality

2. If the rule book actually covered ALL the rules. They make up new rules on cards all the time
The point is that we have to spread beyblade more and Bakugan is taking the miky out of Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Beyblade and Digimon.
KidTala, I am sorry to say this but get over it, we all know bakugan taking the milky out of BeyBlade, Yugioh, Pokemon and Digimon but there nothing we can do about it expect sit and wait until bakugan dies out
I don't think Bakugan has any relation with beyblade except Nelvana. and people will stop playing the game soon, the series is almost over. >>
what the hell is milky
(Jan. 24, 2009  11:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: what the hell is milky

I use Milky as the word gone because after u drink a glass of milk then it is gone
(Jan. 24, 2009  11:40 PM)Ryuuga BB Ruler Wrote:

I use Milky as the word gone because after u drink a glass of milk then it is gone

this is the dumbest thing i've ever read in my entire life no joke
(Jan. 24, 2009  11:40 PM)Ryuuga BB Ruler Wrote:

What if I pour some more?
we all know bakugan is taking the vodka out of beyblade, yugioh, pokemo
Kids love milk bakugan balls if u know what I mean
(Jan. 24, 2009  11:47 PM)Ryuuga BB Ruler Wrote: Kids love milk bakugan balls if u know what I mean

shut up
(Jan. 24, 2009  11:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2009  11:47 PM)Ryuuga BB Ruler Wrote: Kids love milk bakugan balls if u know what I mean

shut up

ok I will shut up
No. I don't know what you mean, care to explain? Angry