BakuWorld

http://www.bakuworld.forumotion.net
Bakugan has ended and been replaced by Tenkai Knights for a while. I want to bring Bakugan back, just like Beyblade came back. I am thinking of making a forum for Bakugan. I will need a good Admin team which is what I am looking for here and I want members. Please join me in the comeback of Bakugan!
Why didnt you just edit your other one? You made 2 threads.
No idea how that happened... Just reported it. Hopefully it will be closed soon.
Oh man, I haven't played Bakugan in forever. The game was always to simple and uneventful for me, and then they brought aliens and vehicles and stuff into it, it just got too confusing. Bakutech looked interesting though. What's its connection to Bakugan?
BakuTech is a more customizable Bakugan. I honestly haven't read into it much, because it was never released in the USA, but I have seen a bit of the Anime. All I know is that they are customizable. Also the anime is more cartoon-like, then traditional Japanese anime.
Gosh, I have like 100+ of these.

I stopped at Mechtanium Surge, by then, the Mechtogan and Nano were just rediculous add-ons.

The gameplay was so simple, yet so strategic.

I love and know pretty much everything up to then. Bakutech is pretty interesting, though.

I'd love to join this site.
(Dec. 31, 2013  7:13 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Gosh, I have like 100+ of these.

I stopped at Mechtanium Surge, by then, the Mechtogan and Nano were just rediculous add-ons.

The gameplay was so simple, yet so strategic.

I love and know pretty much everything up to then. Bakutech is pretty interesting, though.

I'd love to join this site.
Thanks! Bakugan started getting desperate, so I think that's why all these things happened. Look forward to see a new Bakugan.
I love bakugan. But after New Vestroia, the game and show started to suck. They just added too many things. I have a ton of bakugan and I feel alone when I actually want to play the game. It feels like there is nobody who still likes it. I actually bought a few BakuTech bakugan. They are really cool. I like how the G-power got lowered since Mechtanium Surge where G-power could get as high as 1200. They also got rid of all the extra things like vehicles and battle gear. I just joined! My username is PyrusAlpha.
(Dec. 31, 2013  7:28 PM)FireBro Wrote: I love bakugan. But after New Vestroia, the game and show started to suck. They just added too many things. I have a ton of bakugan and I feel alone when I actually want to play the game. It feels like there is nobody who still likes it. I actually bought a few BakuTech bakugan. They are really cool. I like how the G-power got lowered since Mechtanium Surge where G-power could get as high as 1200. They also got rid of all the extra things like vehicles and battle gear. I just joined! My username is PyrusAlpha.
Cool! BakuTech sounds awesome!
(Dec. 31, 2013  8:11 PM)KingRagerBlade! Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2013  7:28 PM)FireBro Wrote: I love bakugan. But after New Vestroia, the game and show started to suck. They just added too many things. I have a ton of bakugan and I feel alone when I actually want to play the game. It feels like there is nobody who still likes it. I actually bought a few BakuTech bakugan. They are really cool. I like how the G-power got lowered since Mechtanium Surge where G-power could get as high as 1200. They also got rid of all the extra things like vehicles and battle gear. I just joined! My username is PyrusAlpha.
Cool! BakuTech sounds awesome!

The bakugan in BakuTech are awesome but the anime...................Lets not talk about it.
Ultramarine can vouch for me and say I know my way around forumotion so if you ever need help, give me a PM.
(Jan. 04, 2014  7:38 PM)Tri Wrote: Ultramarine can vouch for me and say I know my way around forumotion so if you ever need help, give me a PM.
Thank You! By the way why hasn't anyone been on lately?
i would like to help!
(Jan. 11, 2014  9:10 PM)MyNameIsVero Wrote: i would like to help!
You should make an account on the site and get referrals!
So we have changed the forum around completely! Check it out!
I wouldn't mind helping out, I think bakugan got,too easy for me though, after I started really caring about wining, I would just troll,people so hard, usually knowing what cards they had set due to their traps, and it was too good.
Huh huh
Anyway, I would totally help,if,you need me to
Anyone can help out! Just make an account, and keep on posting! Try and get as many members as you can to join!
When I try to join it won't let me...
Cool, I have a couple of buddies who still play. And Kristen. Is a genius when it comes to trolling people(this is how me and Kristen have fun) sometimes she's even better than me. Ok, I'll be posting frequently as well lord so don't worry
(Aug. 04, 2014  3:14 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: When I try to join it won't let me...
What does it say?

(Aug. 04, 2014  3:16 PM)Thumbnail Wrote: Cool, I have a couple of buddies who still play. And Kristen. Is a genius when it comes to trolling people(this is how me and Kristen have fun) sometimes she's even better than me. Ok, I'll be posting frequently as well lord so don't worry
Awesome!
Actually, never mind. It let me register lol.
Ok well use it the same way as you would the WBO, like post an intro thread and stuff.
So a little news to everyone! We are in the midst of making in online Bakugan game like Pokemon! Excited?

In addition the BakuPoint system is around where Brawelrs can battle each other and report their battles to us, and gain or lose points depending on how powerful they are! Come up to BakuWorld today!