Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average

[BUYING] Dark Dragoon, Gaia Dragoon S, Blizzard Orthros, many other rare beyblades!
(This post was last modified: Mar 13 2012 02:02 AM by GaleonGT.)
Anyone have a Dark Dragoon, Gaia Dragoon S, and/or a Blizzard Orthros for sale?
I am also looking to buy any other rare plastic Takara blades such as Death Gargoyle, the original Uriel, the original Gabriel, etc.
If not, do you know anyone who is willing to sell them or a place where I buy them from?
Thanks!
Nov 18 2010 01:11 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #590 (1,104)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport Face

You need to use a proper prefix in the title of this topic.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Nov 18 2010 01:12 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Killer Beafowl

former dracielviper
(This post was last modified: Nov 18 2010 01:15 AM by Killer Beafowl.)
If your looking for reg. Blizzard Orthros without EG then try YJA.Same for Dar Dragoon YJA.But Gaia Dragoon ive seen on ebay a few times but try YJA as a better bet. I also don't see a prefix. Proboly just me
Edit:Kai-V beat me in prefix.No one can beat her at her own game.

[Image: dracielvipersig1.jpg]
Original Killer Beafowl Sig. Diamond is the best Sigmaker....
Nov 18 2010 01:14 AM
DragoonRoks

So Zetta Slow!

COBALT u can find dark dragoon a used one 40$ from keyblader007 on youtube

[Image: DRAGOONROCKSSIG-2.png]
Special Thanks To Flaming Aries And Aura For The Sig
My Youtube Channel: Pirashanna1
Nov 18 2010 01:18 AM

Aren't I using a proper prefix?
And every time I search for the Beyblades I want on YJA, nothing comes up.
And alright DragoonRoks I'll check it out.
Nov 18 2010 01:22 AM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #590 (1,104)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport Face

(Nov 18 2010 01:22 AM)COBALT Wrote:  Aren't I using a proper prefix?
Now you are. You added it at the same time as I posted.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Nov 18 2010 01:36 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Killer Beafowl

former dracielviper

[Image: dracielvipersig1.jpg]
Original Killer Beafowl Sig. Diamond is the best Sigmaker....
Nov 18 2010 01:39 AM

Yeah, haha it didn't show up at first cause I forgot to put it on after I previewed my post, so I edited it around the same time you posted.
Nov 18 2010 01:40 AM

(Nov 18 2010 01:39 AM)dracielviper Wrote:  beyblade in Japenese? http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/searc...&ei=euc-jp
Searched

No I meant specifically like Dark Dragoon, Orthros, etc.
(sorry for double post if its against rules)
Nov 18 2010 04:17 AM
Ultra

Hopeless romantic
BeyRank: #49 (1,407)
Face of DaysPegasis FaceAntique FaceRose Gold FaceBlaze FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceFace of Days IIIOrion FaceLapis Lazuli FaceCygnus FaceFox FaceUnicorno FaceAquila FacePeridot FaceAnniversary Face 2012Libra FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IV
(This post was last modified: Nov 18 2010 12:06 PM by Ultra.)
Seen Dark Dragoon and Gaia dragoon recently on YJA but no Blizzard orthrous. Also if you buy from YJA it's gonna be pretty expensive.

Dark Dragoon: http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=http.../b92444519
It's gonna be at least $30 excluding other costs though so i'd say the total cost will be at least $50 - $60
Nov 18 2010 09:07 AM
wwqqyang

Passport Holder
Rose Gold FacePassport Face

For Gaia Dragoon,

I have one but not dark. I am not sure what you want...
Nov 18 2010 05:36 PM
Ultra

Hopeless romantic
BeyRank: #49 (1,407)
Face of DaysPegasis FaceAntique FaceRose Gold FaceBlaze FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceFace of Days IIIOrion FaceLapis Lazuli FaceCygnus FaceFox FaceUnicorno FaceAquila FacePeridot FaceAnniversary Face 2012Libra FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IV
(This post was last modified: Nov 18 2010 06:10 PM by Ultra.)
He means the original gaia dragoon not gaia dragoon v, g or ms.
This lot on YJA has a Gaia dragoon in:

http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=http...enlargeimg

Although there will be some competition since it's already got a bid.
Nov 18 2010 06:08 PM
wwqqyang

Passport Holder
Rose Gold FacePassport Face

Okay, thanks megablader2 Smile
Nov 18 2010 06:38 PM

bump!
(edited first post with this: Anyone have a Dark Dragoon, Gaia Dragoon S, and/or a Blizzard Orthros for sale?
I am also looking to buy any other rare plastic blades such as any of the Cyber Beyblades (besides Cyber Dragoon), the original Uriel, the original Gabriel,
If not, do you know anyone who is willing to sell them or a place where I buy them from?
Thanks!)
Mar 12 2012 11:24 PM
Ga'

Pierce the heavens!
BeyRank: #183 (1,244)
Antique FaceRose Gold FaceQuetzalcoatl Face IISilver FaceAmber FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago FaceWBBA Caesar FaceByxis FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceTrypio FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA L Drago Face

McFrown is selling a red Gaia Dragoon S, PM him offers.

The Cyber beyblades were never produced, and McFrown is accepting offers for a Bearing Gyros Balancer, which is INCREDIBLY rare. PM him for offer again.

"In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations. The new needs friends. Last night, I experienced something new: an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source. To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions about fine cooking is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core. In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto, "Anyone can cook." But I realize, only now do I truly understand what he meant. Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere."

-Anton Ego/Peter O'Toole (1932-2013)
Mar 12 2012 11:28 PM
Away Find all posts by this user

Ah I didn't know, I've seen them in people's collections before but I guess they were fake.
Mar 12 2012 11:40 PM
Ga'

Pierce the heavens!
BeyRank: #183 (1,244)
Antique FaceRose Gold FaceQuetzalcoatl Face IISilver FaceAmber FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago FaceWBBA Caesar FaceByxis FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceTrypio FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA L Drago Face
(This post was last modified: Mar 12 2012 11:51 PM by Ga'.)
Those were dio's creations due to excessive parts and free time, if you are referring to those haha.

"In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations. The new needs friends. Last night, I experienced something new: an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source. To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions about fine cooking is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core. In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto, "Anyone can cook." But I realize, only now do I truly understand what he meant. Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere."

-Anton Ego/Peter O'Toole (1932-2013)
Mar 12 2012 11:51 PM
Away Find all posts by this user

That's probably what I saw. They looked really good! What a craftsman! Tongue_out
Mar 13 2012 02:02 AM